Thesocialmama.xo #10 Whiny wonka & bubbles devere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gladly my fellow pregnant Tricia! Sending you lots of love & strength, morning sickness is awful šŸ˜«

any last minute suggestions for a thread title?
Why donā€™t we keep it simple and just have it as ā€œAimee and DDog win a gold medal in the being a sponger and waste of space olympicsā€

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I like whoever mentioned calling her Shamie since itā€™s fits perfectly with her having no shame!

Reactions: 3
The state of big Bettyā€™s nails man šŸ˜¢šŸ˜¢šŸ˜¢. Get a grip ddug, clattiest maw oot.

P.s. thread suggestion: Social Mama #10 Shaimee the mug binned off the dug, still canā€™t dress her gigantic jugs
I like this thread title which was suggested earlier

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Gladly my fellow pregnant Tricia! Sending you lots of love & strength, morning sickness is awful šŸ˜«

any last minute suggestions for a thread title?
ā™„ā™„ā™„
That's me 12 weeks so I thought I'd be over it by now

It was annual turnover 9 cookies and a bath bomb that won ā˜ŗ

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Her bowling post says we were in need of a good family fun nightā€¦..well book and pay for one instead of spending money getting ur lashes/nails and spending money on tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Whats the bets ā€œWork emailsā€ is code for reposting people tagging her in stories about brett the ex junkies meditation course šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is a complete and utter fkin disgrace !!! God help she ever had a kid with additional needs šŸ˜” if sheā€™s exhausted after that !! Maybe get off your fat arse, get the phone out of the kids faces and maybe be a fkin parent !!! Not once in my life have I ever thought to film my child when they are in distress but itā€™s a daily fkin occurrence with her !!! Seriously odd behaviour ! My mother would never allow me to do that youā€™d think her fkin parents would be mortified wouldnā€™t you !????

Reactions: 14
When you think Aimee canā€™t get any worse there she is videoing her child clearly in distress and sheā€™s laughing about it, what a sorry excuse for a mum. The first thing she thinks of is putting the camera in his face and posting on Instagram, makes me sick

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
When you think Aimee canā€™t get any worse there she is videoing her child clearly in distress and sheā€™s laughing about it, what a sorry excuse for a mum. The first thing she thinks of is putting the camera in his face and posting on Instagram, makes me sick
This šŸ‘šŸ» we all get that kids have tantrums (Christ mine more than others šŸ˜‚) but duck sake I wish idiots like her trying to normalise filming it would stop! Feel heart sorry for these three kids, sheā€™s openly neglecting them every single day and we can all see it but gets away with murder because of her newbuild and sticking on a uni accent. Iā€™m disgusted at her, scum of the earth. Think we need to stage a protest if this cow attempts another baby to drag up šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 7
A bit late to the party but omfg, she really is the lowest of the low filming poor Jackson and putting it on social media. The poor wee soul. What part of someone thinks, my kid is upset/kicking off/having a tantrum, oh wait a minute, I'll whip out my phone, video it and broadcast it to 1000s of strangers. The sooner there is some kind of law about whoring your kids out on social media the better. The poor wee soul. And now she is "oh ny goooooness" so drained. She needs to get a grip, get a life, get a job and get on a parenting course. She is a bloody bombscare!

Reactions: 11
Shocking how she turns everything into how she feels , so Jackson had a tantrum then itā€™s the poor Aimee show šŸ™„ also see when the kids are I lder they are going to be mortified thinking of all th times they have been online my son is 12 now and doesnā€™t even like me posting a photo of him without him checking it never mind full blown videos itā€™s such a breach of their privacy

Reactions: 6
I really can't believe what I've just seen - laughing and mocking her child in that state and using it as "content"!!! That we boy has trouble communicating, has speech issues and is being trained to give the woman who gave birth to him compliments to get any sort of acknowledgement or attention. She is an absolute disgrace of a human being, Aimee get a bleeping grip pet, we know you read here and if you are drained by that incident then just think how that poor wee soul feels that you have publicly humiliated and ultimately neglected - you are trash, total trash. If only Jackson could get rehomed like Teddy, I'm sure he would thrive in a loving home.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Honestly disgusted at her latest videos with Jackson crying. Shaimee you are a bleeping terrible mother

Reactions: 16
Really really had to stop myself from commenting on those videos. How about instead of videoing your poor little boy reaching a level he canā€™t control his emotions you put the camera down and speak to your children. Maybe give him some attention which he is clearly craving. I would be mortified if people I didnt know could see how bad a parent I was. Those poor children have no privacy or dignity with their disgusting mother filming everything they do to try and become popular

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.