Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gieyourselfashake

Chatty Member
Gooooooooood morrrrrrning tattle

Oh wait, morning? *looks at clock in shock* GOONESS! It’s after 12. Where has the day gone? Is it just me or

Anyway, oh wait this is going to cut me off.

Totally forgot what I was going to say there but just wanted to let all you Tricias know I agree that she is boring is it just me? Or?

Anyway, as I was saying. Just wondering if anyone else is feeling like... really hormonal? A few of my friends have been saying the same so I’m sure it’s not just me.

I’ve popped a poll below, let me know! The kids have made me lunch after getting themselves dressed and my neighbour cut my grass for me after making the kiddies breakfast, so I must dash!

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Gieyourselfashake

Chatty Member
Gooooooooo morning my loveliiiiieeeeessss. How are we all today?

So sooooo sorry I’ve been MIA, I actually, can you believe it - I actually had a sip of mad dog 2021 or whatever it’s called and I just have been feeling a bit off ever since.

I was out with BEST FRIENDS FOREVER for a meal at the most AMAAAAAAZING place for dinner. So things got a little bitty wild.

Anyway - I don’t even drink.

So guys, some news. My neighbour and siblings had to stop feeding and walking the dogs and kids, so we thought we’d get rid of one.

Turns out that you’re supposed to look after kiddies until their 16 (Who knew? Poll below!) so it was easier just to get rid of Teddy. I THINK that was his name anyway. 1 down, 4 to go!

Thanks so much for all your DMs asking if I am ok *butters bread in kitchen, tucks boobs into jammies* - turns out SO many of you have been in this exact same position. But I spoke to the police just to check, and you definitely can get the kiddies out the house at 16.

I think that’s when they’ll get a national insurance number and can work. I wouldn’t know…

Anyway off to tidy Callies room, don’t worry guys - I will film it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Gieyourselfashake

Chatty Member
The state of big Betty’s nails man 😢😢😢. Get a grip ddug, clattiest maw oot.

P.s. thread suggestion: Social Mama #10 Shaimee the mug binned off the dug, still can’t dress her gigantic jugs

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

adgifted

The very definition of all fur coat and no knickers. Ddog can’t even wipe the fucking snot off her weans face before she’s ramming the phone in it then there she is stood with her boujie honey themed birthday party. It genuinely terrifies me how much “effort” (and I use that word loosely) these fannies put in to try and convince social media that they are like these super mums or dead affluent with their expensive garden setups.. it’s so false. Why not take the money you pissed into this and make the actual house really nice for the girls? Stop letting them jump about like it’s a squatters den.

As for whiny wonka “said yes to the dress” give me fucking strength. She’s 3. That wee lassie is totally ruined already and will only continue to be with her mother enabling this thinking she’s an utter princess routine. It’s just so false. She’s probably had to follow that wee girl around the shop “Callie! Callie! Turn around, do you love it, oh wow! Stand and pose, pretend you are feeding the horse Callie! Callie look round this way, Callie put this one on” can you imagine how overwhelming that all must be for that wee girl. She wasn’t going anywhere fancy so why have the big shindig to the shop now? Taking the free items to what wear in someone’s fucking back garden whilst you all sing Donald where’s yer troosers... fuck me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
I don’t get it either - my daughter is the same age as Callie and obviously she has no idea what Instagram is… cos she is 3!!! I find it a wee bit sad that you have a wee girl talking into a phone to a bunch of strangers.
Say it again for the people in the back! Kids do not have the intellect to give informed consent to being plastered all over Instagram! Every child deserves and has a right to privacy until they are old enough to decide for themselves what they want to be shown online!! Your 👏🏼 children 👏🏼 deserve 👏🏼 privacy 👏🏼 and 👏🏼 respect 👏🏼

Reactions: 24

Tricia Doll

VIP Member
Also out with no engagement ring on amid cheating rumours 👀
That's deliberate because she's been reading on here and LOVES the attention. These people would rather be criticised than private. They crave it because their lives are so empty and dull. Complete narcissists. I would die if I knew my life was being picked over and slagged off online. I just checked my insta, I've not posted since April and that was a 'happy birthday' post to a dear friend. Since then I've been on holiday, had multiple lunches and drinks out, decorated some of my house, changed my car, lost 7 lbs, been running, swimming and to the gym weekly. Not a single desire to whip my phone out and seek validation from strangers. These people are unwell.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

TalkOfTheGram

VIP Member
See these bloody companies gifting days out to Aimee, DDoG, star and the likes I wish they would give themselves a shake! Get yourselves down the local charity shop and pick a volunteer, contact the children's ward and gift a few kids a "princess dress", ask your followers to nominate a single parent or family who would be so thankful for a little lunch or dinner on the house, randomly take 50% off of someone's bill. I would be so much more likely to use a company or business if I heard they had done something like that than I would because I've seen ddog sucking her teeth on her stories as she yaps about a wee night at the longhouse 🤦🏼‍♀️

Edit to add, I would rather set fire to my money than think I'd paid for lunch somewhere and that money's gone towards gifting all social no mama Aimee a wee treat

• Heart

Tricia Doll

VIP Member
I see she medicalised her 'drink problem' today by referring to it as a disease. I'm pretty angry at her. My partner is an alcoholic, 17 years sober. He was not just having some wine then mouthing off. He was drinking at work, finding excuses to be in the house alone to drink, hiding bottles, lying about money, neglecting our very small kids, and when he decided to get help he was very ill. His health was failing, he was broken and that was just the start. It was months of trying and failing. Shaking. Crying. Sleeping for days then awake for days. His body was in withdrawal. He was very very sick. Angelina is not an alcoholic. She's a wine o'clock scheme maw who is trying to justify her bad behaviour which people have called her on. She's a bad drunk. Whilst I commend giving up drink if you can't be trusted on it, it is not addiction. She is actually doing damage to the sober and recovery communities. The lifestyle she portrays could be very triggering for any addicts who have followed her on this basis.

DidYiAye

I've reported her account and all the posts in her stories where she talks about the vaccine, as false information relating to health, as this has really set me off. My dad is living with stage 4 cancer and my mum has had a stroke - so making sure everyone around them is double jabbed is the only way we can live a near "normal" family life. That stupid bitch thinks of no one but herself, she has no ideas how anyone else lives. I've unfollowed her too - as I cannot stand to hear "oh my goooness" one more time!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Tricia Doll

VIP Member
To be blunt …. She wasn’t good at her job . She was good at shagging the bosses and playing the wannabe page 3 model act . She was out her face on coke , on a comedown , shagging the guys in the work , leading them on , fighting with her boyfriend at the time , crying , getting her staff mates help cover up her cheating and selling the odd phone . It’s amazing what a friendly fanny can do !
Can confirm this is all true. Then she ran away to Troon to attempt the mother Earth act. That fanny's been passed about Samsung more times than the latest Galaxy handset.

• Haha

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
For the bargain price of ONLY £800 - discount applies for today only!!!! - I can change your life Aimee!

Work with me to uncover your inner motivation! Learn the mysteries of self starting, following through, and free BONUS CONTENT to unlock the work ethic hidden deep inside you.

This course will change your life. In short targeted sessions we will hoover, tidy, dust and mop. You’ll go on a journey to really deeply understand what it feels like to be sorted, every day.

When you graduate you will have the opportunity to join our advanced sessions for guided batch cooking and family routines.

Slide into my DMs if you’re ready for the fulfilment of organised living, freeing you up to truly enjoy the life you deserve. Check me out at letmetakeyourcashdotcon

• Haha
  • Heart

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Buzzing for Teddy’s big tell all book! “Oh My Goooooness - How I Got My Life Back”

seriously though, why be cryptic? If the dog has “done something” then it’ll be her fault and she knows fine well 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
Love yourself, but has Botox, fillers, eyebrow tattoos, teeth bonding, fake tan, fake lashes and hair and nails done. Looks like she's pulled down the bikini bottoms to exaggerate the tummy roll.

wtf was her live about, brett is such a con man, amiee sayibg the cost of the course is nothing compared to what she got out of it yet last week she forgot her kid has a school appointment, pissed off her house was a shit tip, annoyed at her mum for not taking her dog,so how exactly has this course helped her at all as she was doing all that before she started. I see she's started putting AFF in tiny font at the bottom of her stories. Did manat people go on the live? Did she get much interaction?
My first question is why the fuck is she wearing a full face of slap to meditate??
She only had about 50 people on the live and the comments were all from other rockets. One woman saying she is a meditation and yoga instructor and that her next course would be this one ........ why would a qualified yoga / meditation instructor need that course? She mentioned about how she’s got lots of messages from people saying they can’t afford the cost of the course and she said she would encourage everyone who is worried about money to sign up and pay anyway because the money will ‘come back and manifest it’s way back to you’ because apparently her money made it’s way back to her ....... ok Aimee pull the other one! Big Brett has truly got her hook line and sinker and you can see it a mile off! He sits saying fuck all while Aimee does all the graft and pitching to try to get people to spend their money ..... textbook pyramid scheme.
Imagine encouraging people to spend money that they can’t afford and playing it off like you’ll never miss the money because the course will change your life? You can meditate and be as self aware as you want but if you can’t afford to pay your fucking mortgage or put food on the table then at least you’ll be zen as fuck when you get your house repossessed 🤣

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I am DYING of embarrassment for her

First of all the first year Photoshop effort. It reminds me of when bams had their own Geoctities websites (my school was mad for it) and they’ve photoshop the young team name over the top! The forced pose. Who sits like that? You got scoliosis? Legit a surgeon needs to look at that. Forcing herself into a too small bikini which she knows makes her look slightly more “bad” which to her is slightly more “good” because it’s all about being real oh my gooooonessss. The thirsty tagging of third rate celebs. The inference that these Love Island girls are somehow less than her and her “mum bod” pals because they’re young and toned and nipped and tucked. Shite “supporting other women” there Aimee. Let the world spin in peace. Let me go to the beach belly oot and paddle next to a girl with a Victoria’s Secret model body. Neither of us give a fuck we’re just wanting a swim, not likes.

• Heart
Reactions: 19