• Bubbles devere

Votes: 21 17.9%
  • Star

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Callie

Votes: 72 61.5%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No thread suggestions so I went rogue. Hope you like ♥

A recap of the last thread! Tho I dont know if I should leave it to @just.here.for.the.tea after the amazing one last thread. I've copied it for a mini wiki in the comments.

Aimee finally got round to her new look promo/haul and experts deemed it the worst investment ever seen. Make up your own prices man.

Aimee will be looking like her photoshop soon with ddog doing botox now. Do u think she have the udders and gunt out while doing it for a special price.

Aimee is still on her rip off/course just one slip up and slept in when she had some of that mad...dog kyle? 🙄 was it?

There was a fashun show ⭐ runway featured 2 stairs and a disablility handrail 😍 it's on rule42 if u want to look

A reminder aimee is not a doctor or a therapist..just incase you think she is but ua tricias are still JeaLoUS

Whiny wonka is still an annoying hole and chuckie is still spawn of satan. But shes allowed to Express herself godsake. She just uses duck alot to do it.

Aimee forgot she has 3 children and ran about 4 hours behind for a school visit #relatable #keepitreal #bleep

@LilyRoseDaisy said it best by "Her voice is getting bleeping worse as the days go on honestly, she probably likes being called a snob and makes her feel classy and like shes better than everyone else. But in reality she's just a wee boot who got pregnant 3 times and spunks her twit of a husbands money away on complete and utter shite nothing classy about her at all.

Heres a little wiki that @just.here.for.the.tea made for any newbies or us oldies that just wanna reminisce

-Phoning the police to check she was allowed to go to Superdrug with Willy Wonka to buy fannypads at the peak of the pandemic

-Slating the NHS and extremely hardworking ambulance crew because they said her son wasn’t an emergency and she’d have to wait a few hours. She moaned as she wanted to get some sleep and it was her birthday
Also to add, someone worked out she lived within a 20 minute drive of the hospital and could easily have driven her ill child.
She doxed said person on her PlaTfOrm as she didn’t like the truth

-Washed her overpriced fizz sticks down with a McDonald’s regularly, because, you know...balance
-Claimed she hasn’t god her feral dog neutered because of Covid.
Vets have remained open and offered this procedure all along. She’s an unorganised human being.
-Broke most Covid restrictions when it suited her, like meeting a newborn baby when this and travel outwith your county wasn’t allowed.
-Posted about a gay couple kissing and proceeded to come across as the most homophobic person on the gram. Didn’t apologise or explain herself. Fellow Tricia’s believe she was put on a ban by Instagram for said disgusting comments
-“Opened” New Look with only 3 people there to support her and didn’t bother to actually even promote
-Gets her fat gunt and arse out whenever engagement is low
-Gets zero engagement on paid/promoted grid posts as she’s bought the bulk of her 25k followers. Claims her sister-in-law messages her to say she hasn’t seen the post so shared it on her stories “just in case we haven’t seen it”
-Her husband lives in a cupboard under the stairs and is referred to as “Cupboard bleep
-Her children don’t know what a vegetable is

We also discuss her big mate ddog and cambies biggest bam known here as star

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s no coincidence that the boys are grounded as soon as Callie is home. All the attention has been on her no doubt and they’ve acted out. How can we see that as outsiders but she can’t?!

I give it a week and that brat will have picked those stickers off.

Also, did anyone else notice all the tags on the in the style story, so beggy hoping they’ll send her a wee outfit. Hope they don’t send her anything as it’ll just lie in amongst all the bags for life strewn around her room.

Reactions: 8
No thread suggestions so I went rogue. Hope you like ♥

A recap of the last thread! Tho I dont know if I should leave it to @just.here.for.the.tea after the amazing one last thread. I've copied it for a mini wiki in the comments.

Aimee finally got round to her new look promo/haul and experts deemed it the worst investment ever seen. Make up your own prices man.

Aimee will be looking like her photoshop soon with ddog doing botox now. Do u think she have the udders and gunt out while doing it for a special price.

Aimee is still on her rip off/course just one slip up and slept in when she had some of that mad...dog kyle? 🙄 was it?

There was a fashun show ⭐ runway featured 2 stairs and a disablility handrail 😍 it's on rule42 if u want to look

A reminder aimee is not a doctor or a therapist..just incase you think she is but ua tricias are still JeaLoUS

Whiny wonka is still an annoying hole and chuckie is still spawn of satan. But shes allowed to Express herself godsake. She just uses duck alot to do it.

Aimee forgot she has 3 children and ran about 4 hours behind for a school visit #relatable #keepitreal #bleep

@LilyRoseDaisy said it best by "Her voice is getting bleeping worse as the days go on honestly, she probably likes being called a snob and makes her feel classy and like shes better than everyone else. But in reality she's just a wee boot who got pregnant 3 times and spunks her twit of a husbands money away on complete and utter shite nothing classy about her at all.

Heres a little wiki that @just.here.for.the.tea made for any newbies or us oldies that just wanna reminisce

-Phoning the police to check she was allowed to go to Superdrug with Willy Wonka to buy fannypads at the peak of the pandemic

-Slating the NHS and extremely hardworking ambulance crew because they said her son wasn’t an emergency and she’d have to wait a few hours. She moaned as she wanted to get some sleep and it was her birthday
Also to add, someone worked out she lived within a 20 minute drive of the hospital and could easily have driven her ill child.
She doxed said person on her PlaTfOrm as she didn’t like the truth

-Washed her overpriced fizz sticks down with a McDonald’s regularly, because, you know...balance
-Claimed she hasn’t god her feral dog neutered because of Covid.
Vets have remained open and offered this procedure all along. She’s an unorganised human being.
-Broke most Covid restrictions when it suited her, like meeting a newborn baby when this and travel outwith your county wasn’t allowed.
-Posted about a gay couple kissing and proceeded to come across as the most homophobic person on the gram. Didn’t apologise or explain herself. Fellow Tricia’s believe she was put on a ban by Instagram for said disgusting comments
-“Opened” New Look with only 3 people there to support her and didn’t bother to actually even promote
-Gets her fat gunt and arse out whenever engagement is low
-Gets zero engagement on paid/promoted grid posts as she’s bought the bulk of her 25k followers. Claims her sister-in-law messages her to say she hasn’t seen the post so shared it on her stories “just in case we haven’t seen it”
-Her husband lives in a cupboard under the stairs and is referred to as “Cupboard bleep
-Her children don’t know what a vegetable is

We also discuss her big mate ddog and cambies biggest bam known here as star
Hahaha this is amazing! How did I manage to wipe that fashion show from my memory. Forgot about that 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can someone start a thread for lads mag favourite @abitdotcampbell, please - she deserves a thread of her own :)

Reactions: 6
Well we now know why Aimee's tits are always out of control, that would be a bralet/crop top she's wearing in that picture.

She's in desperate need of a decent bra, her back must be killing her with that little support.

Also can you imagine these pictures resurfaced in a few years when a kids are a bit older. Sitting in school one day and someone's passing around a picture of your mum in washed out underwear with her arse hanging out???

Or if she ever decides to get off her lazy arse and get a job. A prospective employer doing a quick social media check and there's your interview candidate flashing her cellulite and bits to everyone 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Amy's fat pimply arse has put me right off my shreddies. Get some decent bloody underwear ffs. If I ever felt compelled to show the world my flabby saggy body (I wouldn't) I'd at the very least put on nice undies. I can smell that get up from here she looks rotten.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Amy's fat pimply arse has put me right off my shreddies. Get some decent bloody underwear ffs. If I ever felt compelled to show the world my flabby saggy body (I wouldn't) I'd at the very least put on nice undies. I can smell that get up from here she looks rotten.
That underwear has yeast infection written all over it!! No wonder the boy under the stairs is away for the night - needs to get his jollies somewhere and what's on offer at home is not looking too appealing.

Reactions: 4
I'd love to be a fly on the wall they two discussing our new thread title. I dont look like bubbles devere do I aimee?????? 😂😂

Can someone post a screenshot. I got blocked for giving her dogs abuse over that course 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There’s this wee boutique lost my business after parading DDUGs wee brat on their grid 🤦🏻‍♀️ No doubt giving her free tit

There’s this wee boutique lost my business after parading DDUGs wee brat on their grid 🤦🏻‍♀️ No doubt giving her free tit
Ps.... should have said didn’t really bother me seeing the youngest she’s a wee cutie but then I swiped and seen the other one and I just unfollowed tbh 😴

Reactions: 1
Not only is she getting no support from that crop top/bralette her tit is hanging out the side of it :oops:

Ps.... should have said didn’t really bother me seeing the youngest she’s a wee cutie but then I swiped and seen the other one and I just unfollowed tbh 😴
It's owned by TRICIA 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.