TheSmithyFamily, tiktoks most idiotic family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did he do to her?
Got Jess to drive her somewhere in the dark/late at night. Jess got out the car and left her and four men (Nick included) put masks etc on and started coming towards the car/banging on the car. Could tell she was terrified, could hear how she was breathing and looked like she had started to cry. Just don’t agree with that kind of thing, she’s only 16.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Got Jess to drive her somewhere in the dark/late at night. Jess got out the car and left her and four men (Nick included) put masks etc on and started coming towards the car/banging on the car. Could tell she was terrified, could hear how she was breathing and looked like she had started to cry. Just don’t agree with that kind of thing, she’s only 16.
OMG, they are beyond vile. My daughter is 16 and that would have traumatised her. I detest the morons that worship them.

Reactions: 6
I found it uncomfortable to watch to be honest. If I was her family I wouldn’t be very happy about it, that’s taking a ‘prank’ way too far.

Reactions: 2
That’s not funny in the slightest. 😯😯 they’re soooo stupid.

I wish they’d support the babies head properly insome of the videos too

Reactions: 4

I am shocked to read this, this is not something a normal person would do surely.

I am shocked to read this, this is not something a normal person would do surely.
Wonder what her parents thought watching that. I don’t care who they are prank or not she was genuinely petrified she’s still not talking to nick either by the looks of it

I imagine it was staged like most things they do are, why would they drive to a random place late at night with cameras in the car that conveniently had battery filming?

Reactions: 3
Oh my god! What on earth made them think that was ok? Disgusting

I felt anxious watching it. I could feel her fear and panic attack. That’s a woman’s worst nightmare being attacked by a man, she in that moment must have thought her time was up. Vile piece of tit! And if any women thought that was funny they want to give their head a wobble.

I imagine it was staged like most things they do are, why would they drive to a random place late at night with cameras in the car that conveniently had battery filming?
Of course it was staged, I don’t think she knew that though, how scary for her 😩

Reactions: 1
I went in search if this and found it on FB, my goodness that was the stuff of nightmares poor girl and what was Jess thinking to go along with something like that.
I know Nick is always about pranks but that was not funny in the least. The Pranks have gone too far and someone is going to get hurt.
Jess you have a children at home how would you like it if someone scared them in the same way.

I didn't find that funny , I've got a daughter the same age and I'd go mental if anyone done that to her .

I went in search if this and found it on FB, my goodness that was the stuff of nightmares poor girl and what was Jess thinking to go along with something like that.
I know Nick is always about pranks but that was not funny in the least. The Pranks have gone too far and someone is going to get hurt.
Jess you have a children at home how would you like it if someone scared them in the same way.
Where was the baby if jack and nick were out with Jess and Amy

Has Nick folded his building business? Seems he soley focusing on tiktok and influencing now or has he got people working for him.

Problem with Nick he always takes it too far and does dangerous silly tit that will cause accidents one day and doesn’t like the backlash he gets when he followers don’t always agree with him.

Remember him cutting someone ones tree down with no safety equipment, nowt was beyond irresponsible but he got upset when people told what for.

They were advised to ring the police to report it and they didn’t. So it’s continued! And still not reported it. I don’t understand why not!
They could have a code with local takeaways/just eat etc, that no one can order food to their house without saying the code. Easy. It’s giving them content and a chance for people to feel sympathy though, so they won’t stop it happening.

Just seen they are looking to move for a year because of all the fake takeaway orders and people going to the house!

Just seen they are looking to move for a year because of all the fake takeaway orders and people going to the house!
It's so scary that they've allowed their address to be that easily accessible, the one place where their children should be safe and strangers from hte internet are able to locate it!

To be honest its not that hard to find out an address of any of them if someone really wanted to.
Although i find its so childish with the takeaway nonsense, but the throwing of things at the window its a different ball game, I had that myself at one time and the culprits were caught on camera and handed over to the police.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.