TheSmithyFamily, tiktoks most idiotic family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A video came up on fyp this morning and someone reposted a video nick made in January about how he's gonna teach the girls about fire safety at home, like where to go in case of a fire at home etc, thought it was a bit bizarre 🤔
this one?

Attachments

Reactions: 4
A lot of people think something is very dodgy at this point. Was just on adcros live (very unproblematic guy) and loads of people were discussing it and asking his opinion, and he point blank refused to comment on the situation! It’s obvious to anyone with half a brain that something isn’t right.

Reactions: 10
There is something not right about the situation, involved or not his behaviour since is questionable.
I’m 100% sure his wife has nothing to do with anything tho

Reactions: 5

Trying so hard to squeeze a tear out
I’ll say it louder for the people at the back. IT’S NOT HATE TO ASK QUESTIONS.
just because his girls are crying doesn’t mean he is innocent. No one is saying his family had anything to do with it. People are (rightfully in my opinion) starting to ask questions about his behaviour, both recent and historic.
Is it within the realms of possibility that he has fooled you all, that all of the incidents at the their house have been leading up to this?
He has gained many followers and will make a lot of money out of this, which gives him motive.
Is it within the realms of possibility that it was only meant to be the car burnt out and that he set it up? Of course it is. There are criminals everywhere. Just because someone is “nice” or “relateable” or a “family man” doesn’t mean they can’t be capable of this. Think about serial killers when they’re caught and the neighbours say “ ooh we didn’t have a clue, he always seemed so friendly and normal” 👀
Read up on the body language and telltale signs of a liar then watch his videos make up your own mind.
many of the comments say “how could they think you did it when we have CCTV of two kids doing it”
Just because someone doesn’t get their hands dirty doesn’t mean they weren’t involved in some way! Innocent until proven guilty of course but people can ask questions until we find out how and why this happened. He has put himself under the spotlight here, remember.

Reactions: 25
I think you have to be a certain type of person to want to put not only yourself but your family all over the internet. Non of these “influencer” families are normal. I always thought it was so weird how much of their lives he would post about, it was worse than you tubers. All day everyday, another tiktok virtually every few minutes. Giving his children no privacy and after all they’ve been through he’s still shoving a phone in their faces and showing their whereabouts online. Whether he has something to do with it or not he’s definitely taking advantage of the situation which is disgusting anyway.

Reactions: 12
He says he doesn’t have anything to gain from it, the house is jess’s mums, the car was on finance (just like the guy on Twitter said!) but he does! He gains, more views by the constant posting (normal people would take a break) yes okay so he didn’t ask for the gfm page but he knew the friends they’ve made on tiktok would do that, the house wasn’t finished at all their room was still in process (which he never showed so I assume wasn’t affected) it was never his house and someone like him needs control clearly maybe he did it so he wouldn’t have to finish doing it up, could finally have a house of his own etc. He says he doesn’t think they’ll be together again, why?

Reactions: 8
Jess had a go at me on TikTok because I said the house isn’t f*cked (it isn’t, if it was you wouldn’t be allowed in) and that it wouldn’t take a year to clean it up as it’s actually not that bad compared to a lot of house fires I’ve seen. I don’t think she is behind any of it, he’s been dead set on leaving for ages but slowly bits of truth are coming out - House not owned by him, no gap insurance on the car, no windscreen cover. Has he even got house insurance on his mother in laws house? Doubtful. Putting insurance money and/or go fund me money aside, he’s gained so many followers, views etc which is going to keep the money rolling in.

Reactions: 15
Jess had a go at me on TikTok because I said the house isn’t f*cked (it isn’t, if it was you wouldn’t be allowed in) and that it wouldn’t take a year to clean it up as it’s actually not that bad compared to a lot of house fires I’ve seen. I don’t think she is behind any of it, he’s been dead set on leaving for ages but slowly bits of truth are coming out - House not owned by him, no gap insurance on the car, no windscreen cover. Has he even got house insurance on his mother in laws house? Doubtful. Putting insurance money and/or go fund me money aside, he’s gained so many followers, views etc which is going to keep the money rolling in.
Unless their structures damage which there doesn’t appear so then it wouldn’t take a year to clean and replace the damage, I actually now feel more sorry for Jess’s mum since we now know it was her house and it likely gonna have to be sold unless she rents it out again but no it wouldn’t take a year to clean the place up that is a load of BS, like a lot of Nick’s truths lately, did he actually run a profitable building business like he said he did before he gave it up for the influencing life?, the only way it would take long is if they don’t have the funds to repair/replace the obvious damage like the windows but even cleaning it up from the smoke debris shouldn’t take 12 months.

Reactions: 7
Unless their structures damage which there doesn’t appear so then it wouldn’t take a year to clean and replace the damage, I actually now feel more sorry for Jess’s mum since we now know it was her house and it likely gonna have to be sold unless she rents it out again but no it wouldn’t take a year to clean the place up that is a load of BS, like a lot of Nick’s truths lately, did he actually run a profitable building business like he said he did before he gave it up for the influencing life?, the only way it would take long is if they don’t have the funds to repair/replace the obvious damage like the windows but even cleaning it up from the smoke debris shouldn’t take 12 months.
A friend of mine had a serious house fire back in April due to a faulty oven (2 doors down from me) so I have watched the events unfold. They are not allowed back to the house until it is repaired with an estimated date of late October. This is because it is actually unsafe to be in unlike the smith residence. They had one supervised visit to which they could try and take any sentimental items but unfortunately most things were totally destroyed.
I would think Jess had other things to worry about rather than looking for ‘hate’ on TikTok. Asking a question or making a statement that contains an opinion is not hate, something they haven’t learnt yet.
I noticed that not even the blinds appeared to be badly damaged yet were right by the car?

I should also add, myself and the other neighbours were evacuated for the night too due to smoke. I stayed with family but could have put a claim in for accom. If need be.

Either way,if he did it or didn't this is what happens when you expose yourself on social media and the might of peoples opinions. If you brag people will get jealous. So who has he upset in the past to have this so called vendetta? Old drug debt? Someone has obviously got angry at their success. Other big tiktocers arnt having their house burned. Plus the smithy family seem to have this idea that everyone should like them.If you dont and stand up and say no you broke the rules then you get the harassment as darth got on tictoc. Its like the dark comedy, The jerk with steve martin. Bet the family wishes for their lives before tictoc now. You live and you learn. Apparently.

He has tucked up a good friend before who is to say he has stepped on someone's toe or he was a gambler and has big debts

If the house is not owned by them why are they sticking around, hand the keys back along with the Go Fund me money and go where ever you want before the school's are back.

I think I'm the odd one out here. I don't think he would do anything like this . Feel sorry for them all

Reactions: 6
I
EDDC2F1E-7FEC-4EBD-8C70-87291D56F5E4.jpeg
yes there is damage but it’s not going to take a year.
Windows doors replaced, repainted,new flooring/carpets, furniture etc I guess money has been wasted in regards to Jess and Amy’s clothing business all that will Have to be binned really, their own personal clothing items thats in wardrobes maybe they will throw away or get cleaned, the car they will have to pay for, but they now have donations to pay for all it all. I’d assume jess’s mum is the one who has suggested selling up not nick and Jess, so they won’t benefit from that sale anyway. So I do get Jess saying she has lost a lot, she has. But who’s fault, will soon find out.

Reactions: 2
I hate to believe he would do something like this but here is why its weird i hope i am wrong

-He has been targeted by thugs sending him a brass and loads of food orders all times of the night and he does not even batter a eyelid saftey wise
- He took his family back to a house his kids to a house that recently been set on fire(his car which caught his house) by "Thugs" targeting him and he proceeded to use his pool like nothing happened
-Posted more TikToks then ever since the fire
-His friends post more tik toks about him and people donate to them and not nick
- The go fund me situation is weird

Last thing can anyone answer. How does he have the right to film the girlfriend of boy who lives with him? Does she get paid? Is she 18? What do the parents think? Hiw do you go about recording her how does the convo go down?

I View attachment 669965yes there is damage but it’s not going to take a year.
Windows doors replaced, repainted,new flooring/carpets, furniture etc I guess money has been wasted in regards to Jess and Amy’s clothing business all that will Have to be binned really, their own personal clothing items thats in wardrobes maybe they will throw away or get cleaned, the car they will have to pay for, but they now have donations to pay for all it all. I’d assume jess’s mum is the one who has suggested selling up not nick and Jess, so they won’t benefit from that sale anyway. So I do get Jess saying she has lost a lot, she has. But who’s fault, will soon find out.
Oh my gosh, if this happened to my house I’d be absolutely heart broken, it’ll be easy to fix (in compassion to some fires), but I’d still be devastated that a place I loved and lived was so badly damaged. Which leaves me questioning, why are they having days out/filming lots of videos ect? I’d spent every second arranging for new temp accommodation, builders ect, putting in insurance claim, trying to tidy it up (if allowed) and if I wasn’t doing all of the stated...I’d be crying my eyes out, questioning who and why, and crying my eyes out some more. My washer flooded my kitchen once (very little damage, just floor ect and even then i was absolutely gutted, nevermind a fire!).

Reactions: 11
Nicks a Jack the lad. In his infinate wisdom he think people have short memory like him. Not the guy who says he stole his car and owes him cash. Those he owes and has trampled on in the past watching him getting cash thrown at them for goofing about. Has he done a dodgy building job in the past? Suppose it will all unravel. An address leak doesn't mean you'll get harassed. Its more than kids and a prank. Its deliberate and calculated bombardment of harassment. It has to be one group of people. Dont see other families ie ladbaby etc getting this? Its all for attention. Or (heres a spanner) is it another high profile tiktocker family whos jealous? Jurys out for now….

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.