TheSmithyFamily, tiktoks most idiotic family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope someone is keeping an eye on all the money he is getting. People have been donating to the local shop, tik tokers have been holding lives them giving him the money from that and who knows what else he is getting. If he has insurance he shouldn’t be taking a penny from anyone, in my eyes that is taking advantage of people. If anything of mine was stolen or damaged I wouldn’t dream of taking from anyone, I have an income and insurance so would use that. He keeps saying anyone that questions it has no shame, when really he is holding up a mirror and describing what he sees. He mentions the Manley Family this morning purposefully so people go and look at their page, surprise surprise they are the ones who set up the go fund me page so surreptitiously he is directing people to donate. He is taking advantage of vulnerable people. He should use his insurance and ask that anyone who has donated so far either be refunded or give it to charity. He should thank them for all of their generosity but say he doesn’t need it, he has insurance and an income.
Unless he doesn’t have contents insurance… in which case it raises even more questions.

Reactions: 13
Oh my gosh, if this happened to my house I’d be absolutely heart broken, it’ll be easy to fix (in compassion to some fires), but I’d still be devastated that a place I loved and lived was so badly damaged. Which leaves me questioning, why are they having days out/filming lots of videos ect? I’d spent every second arranging for new temp accommodation, builders ect, putting in insurance claim, trying to tidy it up (if allowed) and if I wasn’t doing all of the stated...I’d be crying my eyes out, questioning who and why, and crying my eyes out some more. My washer flooded my kitchen once (very little damage, just floor ect and even then i was absolutely gutted, nevermind a fire!).
I was just thinking this. My shower pipe burst and it was flooding down the walls into my kitchen and I was devastated. Easily fixed but still.

Reactions: 2
Well no one has come forward to claim the £5000 that's a lot of money to most people. Why is that I wonder. One thing accured to me was with such a terrifying thing to happen how do you take the family back so soon, if some people have a grudge what would stop them coming back that afternoon.Nick was in the pool having a good time not a care in the world.

Reactions: 9
I was searching the smithy family today. And a company showed up the smithy family limited and the link was to companies House, very interesting that there is only one person with significant control of the business.......
And it's not Nick it's Jess
Wonder why he's not down as a director along with Jess.

Reactions: 4
What does he mean by we probably won’t be together again, why?

Hope someone is keeping an eye on all the money he is getting. People have been donating to the local shop, tik tokers have been holding lives them giving him the money from that and who knows what else he is getting. If he has insurance he shouldn’t be taking a penny from anyone, in my eyes that is taking advantage of people. If anything of mine was stolen or damaged I wouldn’t dream of taking from anyone, I have an income and insurance so would use that. He keeps saying anyone that questions it has no shame, when really he is holding up a mirror and describing what he sees. He mentions the Manley Family this morning purposefully so people go and look at their page, surprise surprise they are the ones who set up the go fund me page so surreptitiously he is directing people to donate. He is taking advantage of vulnerable people. He should use his insurance and ask that anyone who has donated so far either be refunded or give it to charity. He should thank them for all of their generosity but say he doesn’t need it, he has insurance and an income.
Unless he doesn’t have contents insurance… in which case it raises even more questions.
he won’t get insurance and he knows that.

Reactions: 1
I don't know much about this family but the rise up video appeared on my for you page and it was possibly the most fake thing I have ever seen. I hate fake tears

Reactions: 19
I was searching the smithy family today. And a company showed up the smithy family limited and the link was to companies House, very interesting that there is only one person with significant control of the business.......
And it's not Nick it's Jess
Wonder why he's not down as a director along with Jess.
he is on another company, I won’t say where cos address is easily found but this is before the one your mentioning so maybe something happened there.

Reactions: 4
he is on another company, I won’t say where cos address is easily found but this is before the one your mentioning so maybe something happened there.
I wonder if he could be bankrupt or owe creditors that is normally why people put the wife/partener as Company Director.

Reactions: 10
Me too - really cannot believe he would risk his kids lives
I also don’t think he did.
You only have to look at Jess she’s absolutely broken and I can’t for one second believe after the years they’ve had together she wouldn’t see through it if he’s done it, she’d just know

Reactions: 3
I also don’t think he did.
You only have to look at Jess she’s absolutely broken and I can’t for one second believe after the years they’ve had together she wouldn’t see through it if he’s done it, she’d just know
When you love someone believe me from someone who's been in abusive relationships you do not see through them as you believe their every word.

I hope he hasn't done anything I really do but some things do not add up. I'm shocked to see them back at the house yet again today. Honestly theres no chance I'd go back somewhere that someone did that to my home so soon after because if its real then what's to say they won't come back and finish the job. If its genuinely someone out to get them who's to say what they are capable of

Reactions: 7
Right just gonna put this out there I was a fire and flood technician for Rainbow International. An insurance company will send out a technician to assess it then they will send there cleaners in to clean it it takes about 3-4 months to do there clothes bedding flooring etc will all be professionally cleaned and restored and the house will be cleaned and repainted by the technicians to. Just putting it out there as this is what I use to do do nick saying it will take a year is bull

I View attachment 669965yes there is damage but it’s not going to take a year.
Windows doors replaced, repainted,new flooring/carpets, furniture etc I guess money has been wasted in regards to Jess and Amy’s clothing business all that will Have to be binned really, their own personal clothing items thats in wardrobes maybe they will throw away or get cleaned, the car they will have to pay for, but they now have donations to pay for all it all. I’d assume jess’s mum is the one who has suggested selling up not nick and Jess, so they won’t benefit from that sale anyway. So I do get Jess saying she has lost a lot, she has. But who’s fault, will soon find out.
Right just gonna put this out there I was a fire and flood technician for Rainbow International. An insurance company will send out a technician to assess it then they will send there cleaners in to clean it it takes about 3-4 months to do there clothes bedding flooring etc will all be professionally cleaned and restored and the house will be cleaned and repainted by the technicians to. Just putting it out there as this is what I use to do do nick saying it will take a year is bull

Reactions: 14
What I don’t understand is . If the house is insured they will get sorted anyway and the car . Also if her mother can give a 5k for any information she clearly ain’t short of cash and it’s not his house it’s her mums house so she clearly ain’t short on money , I think he’s disgusting and trying to get what he can . They didn’t deserve it but they certainly ain’t short on money . Also you would think he would just get if the lives and concentrathe on his family now not making videos

For weeks they have had dodgy things happening yet carried in doing videos . Even when it happened he was doing videos after videos something dodgy about him . why would somebody target them that’s the point . So many people have huge followings and don’t get abuse or attacked like that so either he knows about it and done it for attention or somebody has a series reason to have done it . I don’t understand why he’s still doing videos if my family was attacked in that way I would stop have a week off the social media accounts and sort my home and children out . Jess not long had a baby hormones High and her home burnt down the last thing she wants is him and the phone in her face

Last edited:

just listen when he says ‘I feel a bit better’ and she says nah nah. This has really scared her.

thanks for this I didn’t even know that’s what insurance did, (I’ve never need to use it, touchwood) so his insurance would sort everything?

What I don’t understand is . If the house is insured they will get sorted anyway and the car . Also if her mother can give a 5k for any information she clearly ain’t short of cash and it’s not his house it’s her mums house so she clearly ain’t short on money , I think he’s disgusting and trying to get what he can . They didn’t deserve it but they certainly ain’t short on money . Also you would think he would just get if the lives and concentrathe on his family now not making videos

For weeks they have had dodgy things happening yet carried in doing videos . Even when it happened he was doing videos after videos something dodgy about him . why would somebody target them that’s the point . So many people have huge followings and don’t get abuse or attacked like that so either he knows about it and done it for attention or somebody has a series reason to have done it . I don’t understand why he’s still doing videos if my family was attacked in that way I would stop have a week off the social media accounts and sort my home and children out . Jess not long had a baby hormones High and her home burnt down the last thing she wants is him and the phone in her face
I agree, he has posted every day since. If he had taken a week off I’d have more respect for him.

Only just seen this tiktok posted 1 day ago but all the comments are today so must’ve had it hidden.
hes using his adhd as an excuse now.

Last edited:

just listen when he says ‘I feel a bit better’ and she says nah nah. This has really scared her.

thanks for this I didn’t even know that’s what insurance did, (I’ve never need to use it, touchwood) so his insurance would sort everything?

I agree, he has posted every day since. If he had taken a week off I’d have more respect for him.

Only just seen this tiktok posted 1 day ago but all the comments are today so must’ve had it hidden.
hes using his adhd as an excuse now.

His insurance will cover everything as long as its not found to be deliberate or started by himself yes and whatever can't be saved will be replaced

Someone do the honours and find this facebook video on his page and share it!! He loves a good fire. Honestly when will people see what kind of person he is? Charity means tit as its all an act to make himself look good. Jess has no idea but one day she will wakeup! If u are reading this Jess get out now while u can! An if she knows what he’s done deep down she is obviously to scared to leave

Attachments

I didn’t follow them but immediately said to my partner ‘I wonder if they did it to get money & needed attention’ awful thought from me if it genuinely wasn’t but it’s quite a random and rare thing to do all over the fact they are TikTok ‘famous’

Surely if it’s her Mums she’d have to have some form of landlord insurance, assuming they pay her to live there? Equally it’s be common sense for them to have their own contents insurance.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.