TheSmithyFamily, tiktoks most idiotic family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never followed them they would occasionally pop up on my fyp but I always felt unsettled by Nick there's always been something about him that just didn't sit right with me. Now my whole fyp is flooded with them all and I'm in agreement. His entire behaviour is questionable. I'm sorry but there's no way I'd be laughing and joking in the pool with a bunch of friends at the house me and my family had just escaped a fire from.

His whole manner is off and it's nothing to do with ADHD. I honestly hope we're all wrong and he didn't have a hand in what's happened but at the same time. I disagree with a lot of comments about he wouldn't do that to his family blah blah blah. Are people that naive that they don't open a magazine or pop the news on? The lengths some people can and will go for attention is mind boggling.

Men have killed their own partners whilst children are also in the room. So saying he'd never do anything because there's kids there is completely ignorant.

It's not hard to see from every single video Nick craves recognition and attention. And what's all this brought? More attention than ever. Numerous people are raising money for them, they're being spoken about all over social media, on Tik Tok people are tagging them, duetting and stitching them. People who had never heard of them now suddenly know who The Smithy Family are.

I really hope he hasn't planned this and hasn't got people to carry it out not just because of how awful that would be but because his kids would have to grow up knowing their dad went to those lengths. The problem is so much is stacking up against him. The fact he's telling everyone one of the lads filmed it yet CCTV contradicts that, so what was the plan? for the lads to burn the car and film it, it then get leaked and the family bet sympathy because that's what it looks like except it didn't go to plan there was no filming and it spread out of control and nearly took the house out too. It's all so suspicious that he had all this stuff turning up at his house but not once called the police, why is that? The fact he's made what is it now 15 or so videos since is odd too. The last thing he should want to be doing right now is exposing his family even more and further putting them at risk etc

I have however seen a lot more people in the last couple of days start questioning what happened. Not just Nick's past but his whole attitude and behaviour since the fire and more and more people are adding things up and realising that things don't actually add up not just with the whole situation but Nick in general.

Reactions: 22
I didn’t follow them but immediately said to my partner ‘I wonder if they did it to get money & needed attention’ awful thought from me if it genuinely wasn’t but it’s quite a random and rare thing to do all over the fact they are TikTok ‘famous’
wouldnt be surprised if he set it up. Horrible if he has and put people in danger. But it looks likely. So many people donating/posting about them. I had them blocked but still can’t get away from them.

I just don’t understand the constant filming at the house,basically showing off the burned house. He’s loving the attention.

Reactions: 10
I don't watch tiktok and I've never heard of this family until a friend of mine kept sharing the videos of the fire on Facebook..so I watched and I observed..this bloke is the biggest fake I've ever seen and he's not even a very good one at that..watch when he uses the word "sadistic"..watch his body language there carefully..he's trying to push tears that just aren't there..this chap is very dangerous..clearly no brains and very money hungry

Reactions: 20
“One of you filmed while the other one done it”
His exact words. Yet we’ve seen the raw unedited footage in full and I can’t see any evidence of that. So that is a demonstrable lie.

Reactions: 12
I think it’s only a matter of time before he steps back until the blame is off him and people move onto the next TikTok bit of news.

Reactions: 3
Check out the guy on Tictok,. Dontholdbackofficial at last someone is speaking out.

Reactions: 9
Can someone grab the Video s to put on here too funny but so true

A woman she has like a deep Voice and a tattoo on her leg of the Smithy family, she was on live drinking and rubbing her tattoo. 😹😹

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Same, I was afraid to say it incase I was accused of being one of them 😂😂
Need more people to stand up and speak out xx

Someone do the honours and find this facebook video on his page and share it!! He loves a good fire. Honestly when will people see what kind of person he is? Charity means tit as its all an act to make himself look good. Jess has no idea but one day she will wakeup! If u are reading this Jess get out now while u can! An if she knows what he’s done deep down she is obviously to scared to leave
I love a good fire does not mean I would set a light to my own home.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Can someone grab the Video s to put on here too funny but so true

A woman she has like a deep Voice and a tattoo on her leg of the Smithy family, she was on live drinking and rubbing her tattoo. 😹😹
here it is

• Heart
Need more people to stand up and speak out xx

I love a good fire does not mean I would set a light to my own home.

You can't blame people for being suspicious and questioning thought processes.
Just think if no one questioned the behaviours of people like Mick Phillpott would he have been found out? I don't think Nick started the fire but there's more to the story than online 'fame' and hate imo. People who crave attention and desperately want something will take ridiculous risks to get what they want, most stay within some sort boundary but a few go off the scale. I can understand why a few here think he 100% did it.

Reactions: 14
“One of you filmed while the other one done it”
His exact words. Yet we’ve seen the raw unedited footage in full and I can’t see any evidence of that. So that is a demonstrable lie.
in that video he says he saw that before the cctv was released by him, we see the cctv and that didn’t happen. Was that meant to happen, was that the original plan?

Reactions: 4
There was also a instagram "influencer" with hundreds of thousands of followers she also had celeb followers who faked cancer when questioned she shut all social media down also turned out she scammed her own grandad parents out of thousands of ££ shes currently in prison if people didn't question her she'd probably still be doing it now she even went as far as attending fake appointments and shaving her hair off

There was also a instagram "influencer" with hundreds of thousands of followers she also had celeb followers who faked cancer when questioned she shut all social media down also turned out she scammed her own grandad parents out of thousands of ££ shes currently in prison if people didn't question her she'd probably still be doing it now she even went as far as attending fake appointments and shaving her hair off
Shes out of the prison now

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I didn’t see it, it must’ve been taken down. There’s another 2 tiktokers with videos regarding Nick
the first one, the may have just washed clothing tbh they do have children and most of the clothes were just smoke damaged and you do see a washing line with clothes on when he showed the state of the house. So that’s irrelevant but the second screen shot! Yes this is correct as someone else said cos insurance would sort all this out, he shouldn’t be touching it although he does say thanks to the neighbours who had apparently already started cleaning it for them.

Reactions: 1
I’m still sticking by my opinion I don’t think they had anything to do with the fire.

I’m still sticking by my opinion I don’t think they had anything to do with the fire.
Me too. I just really can't see it. He's stupid, but he's not that stupid. And I really don't think Jess would ever allow him to do something like that.

Reactions: 6

Shes out of the prison now
Asha Pinder? She seemed to get off SO lightly too!

Reactions: 1
Me too. I just really can't see it. He's stupid, but he's not that stupid. And I really don't think Jess would ever allow him to do something like that.
Who says she knew anything about it? I don't follow them, I have no desire to as they sound absolutely abhorrent. However from what I've read it certainly sounds like he knew what was coming, he's lying about the length of time insurance repairs take, he has a traumatised wife yet spends his time making more TikTok's for more money, there's a video flying around which shows he was negligent with his car....it doesn't add up. And one day it'll all come out and people will see it's just an attention seeking act and he didn't realise by giving permission for the car to be torched he almost killed his family too. If it's true, he's no better than Philpott, probably even worse because he was doing it for attention on social media.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.