TheSmithyFamily, tiktoks most idiotic family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like she had no say in going back there, the whole beach trip okay so they were stuck in traffic but they could’ve gone anywhere after yet he clearly suggested the house, they even have friends there too which he probably invited. Of course the girls hear about going back they would want to. And again he’s filming it all. Why not keep it quiet? It’s all for content, poor Jess and those kids.
She has posted just one Tiktok and looked genuinely heartbroken. Amy and jack haven’t posted anything, also it was jacks voice you hear shouting Jess Jess there’s a fire and her then scream, I have read on Facebook people accusing him of doing it with his friend but I just don’t feel he would do that to Jess.

Reactions: 4
I'm also someone who wanted to believe he wouldn't do this but the more I'm seeing of their videos on fyp and what's getting said on here I have to hold my hands up and say I'm actually not sure anymore.
He's saying it will take a year which seems a load of rubbish to me. My uncle had a fire inside his home lots of damage and smoke damage he and his family where put up in a hotel for 6months and his house was ready.
I dont know the laws or ways of things being done but surely he shouldn't of been posting cctv online before police said anything.
Also going in the house tampering with evidence constantly I'm sure shouldn't be done either.
Not to mention taking the children back to a house where its supposedly so unsafe due to people setting things on fire. He's posting it online so if someone's after them they could come back while they are there.

I really want to think that he wouldn't but who knows I'm sure the police are monitoring his movements and only time will tell. If he has done this I hope jess gets the money for her and the kids to get them safe. It's sad she will need to leave her childhood home

Reactions: 8
a tattoo of them? Wtf 😂 now that’s just absolutely creepy and weird
I’m in disbelief that he would take them all back to the house after what has allegedly happened. Utterly shocked.
Why do this to small kids why not wait till the house was redecorated and no signs of a fire. It's all about views and money. The bloke hasn't got his family needs it's all about tic toc and his followers sad really

Reactions: 4
‘New forever home’ He doesn’t give a tit does he? Could he not be scrubbing the walls and getting some fresh paint onto them?

Reactions: 10
The only conceivable way you would even think of taking your kids back there would be if you were 100 percent sure they were safe from further attack. But the people that did this haven’t been caught, the only conclusion to come to is that maybe he knows something we don’t? 👀
The kids are 100% safe there, just not with him.
I would put money on the fact he ordered the takeaways and prostitutes as a build up to something more serious, it has brought him more views and the attention he craves. Then he set up torching the car and it went horribly wrong.

His statements about the boys when 1 filmed it was just not true, you can't see that on the cctv. His emotions are 100% fake, no tears or anger, just disappointment in himself.

If he genuinely cared for his family, he wouldn't traumatise his kids further by taking them back to the place where they could of died, its actually quite sick.

All the money raised for them (when they dont need it, he just quit his own business) and what about his neighbours houses or people who suffer the fate of arson genuinely and can't afford half the tit they can, do they not deserve help?

I really hope people wake up to the fact they have been scammed and he ends up getting locked up. I dont believe jess was involved, I believe it was him taking it too far then lying his arse off to get attention and money.

Jess need to escape the clutches of nick, he destroyed hers and the kids home for the sake of a tik tok video. He is a dangerous man.

Reactions: 15
So they don't even own the house like he previously said jess's mum owns it. So how were they going to sell it to use that to buy a new house in Devon? Or sell it now if they don't even own it?

Reactions: 6
Who knows what to believe - he repeatedly says they won’t gain financially from insurance for the car and the house - not sure the insurers would pay if the windows were open and the car unlocked but that is beside the point.
Even if he won’t gain financially through insurance he will gain financially through the go fund me page, the extra followers and the money that has been collected in his local shop. So there is motive. Naturally people are going to ask questions when this sort of thing happens. If he is innocent then he has nothing to worry about. It doesn’t matter what people think.

Reactions: 7
I really really hope nick had nothing to do with that fire. But why oh why did they invite their friends to that house for the afternoon?

So Lawrence raised money and gave it to him this morning to take the girls somewhere for the day and regardless of Traffic etc they found the way back to the house with some of there friends. The mind boggles. How does he know the insurance is going take a year? He makes me feel sick, the vests, the washing in the swimming pool, the way he said we’re going stop crying about it just felt like was a massive hint to Jess. All it takes is for someone to see them and say oh there all back at the house if there is a serious vendetta on them. It’s just crazy. Social media has so much to answer for.

Reactions: 13
Wheres the smithy army now? They weren't there helping today with the big clean up.
They are only jumping on the band wagon for views what happened to all the trades men saying that they would offer their services for free. Tic toc is a strange place full of fake people out to make money

So Lawrence raised money and gave it to him this morning to take the girls somewhere for the day and regardless of Traffic etc they found the way back to the house with some of there friends. The mind boggles. How does he know the insurance is going take a year? He makes me feel sick, the vests, the washing in the swimming pool, the way he said we’re going stop crying about it just felt like was a massive hint to Jess. All it takes is for someone to see them and say oh there all back at the house if there is a serious vendetta on them. It’s just crazy. Social media has so much to answer for.
He can't take a few weeks away from tic toc can he its like an addiction to him I would never post anything on tic toc again he is putting a young family in danger every time he posts

Reactions: 6
A video came up on fyp this morning and someone reposted a video nick made in January about how he's gonna teach the girls about fire safety at home, like where to go in case of a fire at home etc, thought it was a bit bizarre 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Jess’ face in the last video when he suggests going to the beach.. you can tell that’s the last thing she wants to do. I really feel for her 😢 he’s far more concerned with social media than his family’s emotional well being.

Reactions: 8
So Jess mum owns the house not him and Jess, swear he said he had a mortgage on it,unless he pays rent but he always acted like he was a house owner, some of the stuff he comes out with that contradicts himself, I wonder if forgets half the time what he says

Reactions: 10
Surely if it is Jess’s mum house, he wouldn’t be able to sell it without her permission?

Reactions: 2
Either way,if he did it or didn't this is what happens when you expose yourself on social media and the might of peoples opinions. If you brag people will get jealous. So who has he upset in the past to have this so called vendetta? Old drug debt? Someone has obviously got angry at their success. Other big tiktocers arnt having their house burned. Plus the smithy family seem to have this idea that everyone should like them.If you dont and stand up and say no you broke the rules then you get the harassment as darth got on tictoc. Its like the dark comedy, The jerk with steve martin. Bet the family wishes for their lives before tictoc now. You live and you learn. Apparently.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.