TheSmithyFamily, tiktoks most idiotic family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Suspiciously quiet on TikTok today 👀
Prob because he's scared he's been found out

All I can say is if he has done this then god help him once truth comes out. Especially with all the people who he's lied to, had supporting him, the go fund me pages that have been set up for him. Think he might need locking up for his own safety. It's Jess and the kids I feel sorry for

Reactions: 4
The video he has not long ago posted today of him taking his children back to the house says it all doesn’t it.

Why would u take the children somewhere where they was attacked an in danger he is not safeguarding them so clearly needs to be a social worker.

Jess can’t see what he’s done but you can tell her cogs are going as she says while he’s having fun in the pool it’s not safe here!

They had another car lined up straight after the fire they didn’t have that car before.

I genuinely believe he’s done it for attention and Jess isn’t involved he obviously wanted any out the house as he kept saying when u going home and saying he wishes jack wasn’t around in previous videos

Jess was being independent with her shop with Amy selling clothes and he didn’t like it he wants her dependent on him since she’s had Teddy

I smell domestic abuse/control

Now he’s renting for a year because he wants Jess out of her childhood home!! He wants something he’s in control of. This man sadly needs help!!!

Reactions: 23
The video he has not long ago posted today of him taking his children back to the house says it all doesn’t it.

Why would u take the children somewhere where they was attacked an in danger he is not safeguarding them so clearly needs to be a social worker.

Jess can’t see what he’s done but you can tell her cogs are going as she says while he’s having fun in the pool it’s not safe here!

They had another car lined up straight after the fire they didn’t have that car before.

I genuinely believe he’s done it for attention and Jess isn’t involved he obviously wanted any out the house as he kept saying when u going home and saying he wishes jack wasn’t around in previous videos

Jess was being independent with her shop with Amy selling clothes and he didn’t like it he wants her dependent on him since she’s had Teddy

I smell domestic abuse/control

Now he’s renting for a year because he wants Jess out of her childhood home!! He wants something he’s in control of. This man sadly needs help!!!
Yeah somethings fishy about it I certainly wouldn't take my kids to a house that's had that done to it. I also belive jess is genuinely heartbroken I don't think her tears etc are faked but his are

Reactions: 5
I don’t care how hot it is, I would not bring my children back to their home when it’s in that state, all their belongings covered in smoke.. she seems so done with his tit and I honestly can’t blame him. He seems an absolute twit

Reactions: 13
I’m in disbelief that he would take them all back to the house after what has allegedly happened. Utterly shocked.

Reactions: 8
Yeah somethings fishy about it I certainly wouldn't take my kids to a house that's had that done to it. I also belive jess is genuinely heartbroken I don't think her tears etc are faked but his are
I’m all for Jess at the moment! She’s obviously vulnerable now!! She wasn’t last week when she was feeling independent with her clothing shop with Amy!! He’s done all this to gain back control it’s what they do!! He may not be knocking her about but it’s still domestic abuse he’s controlling her by doin all this and taking things away. I ain’t one to hate on anyone but someone needs to do something because what he’s doing is bad and I know a set up when I see one 👀

He’s lucky he hasn’t got child protection officers chasing him down as if parents fail to safeguard children that’s when they step in and obviously Jess didn’t have a choice he told them they was goin the beach got them in the car and changed his mind just to get them there! He’s just caused his children mental trauma!! I’m out of this conversation because the worlds gone nuts.

Reactions: 9
Her voice sounds so heartbroken, you can tell she literally just doesn’t know wat to do and probably just wants to keep the kids happy I doubt they asked to go back he probably mentioned it and that was it.

Nah sorry, it’s bleeping weird he took them back to the house. Escaping from there while it was burning would have been traumatic for them, he’s such a fool.

I’m all for Jess at the moment! She’s obviously vulnerable now!! She wasn’t last week when she was feeling independent with her clothing shop with Amy!! He’s done all this to gain back control it’s what they do!! He may not be knocking her about but it’s still domestic abuse he’s controlling her by doin all this and taking things away. I ain’t one to hate on anyone but someone needs to do something because what he’s doing is bad and I know a set up when I see one 👀
Definitely and sooner or later

He’s lucky he hasn’t got child protection officers chasing him down as if parents fail to safeguard children that’s when they step in and obviously Jess didn’t have a choice he told them they was goin the beach got them in the car and changed his mind just to get them there! He’s just caused his children mental trauma!! I’m out of this conversation because the worlds gone nuts.
He's reduculas when it first happened I felt sorry for him like everyone but then when u watch videos and see stuff people have said non of it makes sense. He's lucky noone got killed that night prank insurance job whatever u WOULD NOT take your kids back to a house we're u could have died if u had any comman sense

Reactions: 2
I just don’t understand why he is always on TikTok, yes tell people what happened then come off, look after your family, keep them safe.

I do feel so sorry for Jess though, that’s her family home & to see it like that must be devastating, Nick is nothing more than an attention seeker.

Is it her mum that has put up a 5k reward? If so why didn’t they ask her for a loan to repair his windscreen?

The only conceivable way you would even think of taking your kids back there would be if you were 100 percent sure they were safe from further attack. But the people that did this haven’t been caught, the only conclusion to come to is that maybe he knows something we don’t? 👀

The only conceivable way you would even think of taking your kids back there would be if you were 100 percent sure they were safe from further attack. But the people that did this haven’t been caught, the only conclusion to come to is that maybe he knows something we don’t? 👀
Very good point!

OMG is it possible that he set up the fire? I found it weird just how many tiktoks he has been posting since it's happened!
Don’t you think it’s a mad coincidence that his windscreen was smashed, he didn’t have the money to pay for it (allegedly) and specifically made a video saying such, then the next day problem solved because his insurance wouldn’t pay for the windscreen (cos he didn’t tick the box) but they will pay for the car and for new windows/doors for the house. PLUS, they’ve flown up on the tiktok algorithm, PLUS a talent agency has been employed to manage all the donations, PLUS he’s not attending to his family, but is making video after video.
And let us not forget the fake Snapchat video (clearly fake cos the guy said he set the bin on fire)
And…. The fact Nick said one guy filmed whilst the other did the deed. But when you watch the CCTV, this is clearly not the case. Almost like that’s what was supposed to happen cos Nick told them to do that, but they didn’t do it, and he had no way to backtrack once the CCTV was released.

I really feel for Jess - Nick is so dismissive and invalidating of her feelings. Taking them all back is the most bizarre thing ever, it wasn’t for the girls it was for content because once again why is he filming everything?!? It’s such a strange way to live. You can hear how deflated Jess is, why doesn’t he put the phone down and be there for her.

Reactions: 5
I have a Ford car and I believe Nicks is also a Ford, when it’s opened and locked with a key fob the lights flash which I don’t believe it does in the cctv so there’s no way they had a key and opened the car that way.
You can disable that.

See he has removed last nights video.. luckily I've still got it!
“Do you really think I’d do that to my family? Do you really think I’d risk their lives?”
Well considering he’s been continuously posting videos after the address was leaked, continuing to post videos when they were getting visitors all hours of the night, and considering he’s STILL posting videos, then yeah! The very first incident should have prompted him to go and get a proper job again and get off social media. But he didn’t want to. He is still putting his social media career ahead of his family and their safety. It’s heartbreaking.

Last edited:
I never wanted to believe he could do this but I’m sorry it’s too much of a coincidence. Taking them back to the house so they can use the pool? It’s madness if you didn’t feel safe you wouldn’t be leaving your safe place surely? I’m so confused I feel for Jess I really really do.

I really have no words... you just don't do that, you do not take your young children back to their home after its been set alight. And the fact Jess agreed to this is? What I'd wrong with these people.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.