Theslimmingteacher / Enjoying being Emma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being that obsessed with your weight that you won’t even have a bread bun at a ‘BBQ.’

Literally the dullest looking plate of food. I couldn’t be arsed. I’m all for everything in moderation but the fact she will sit and binge an entire dominos pizza and copious amounts of chocolate but won’t have a BREAD BUN at a family barbecue shows how fucked up her eating habits are.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Did she grow up in that beautiful house? I’ve stopped listening to her videos with the sound on because I found her stories so boring.

Reactions: 3
Did she grow up in that beautiful house? I’ve stopped listening to her videos with the sound on because I found her stories so boring.
I think she did 🤔 She was saying the other day that she's sad her parents are selling her childhood home.

Reactions: 1
Blimey. I just couldn’t imagine living somewhere so beautiful and then living in the soulless new build she lives in now.

Reactions: 2
Why does she say unofficial brother in law?!
I thought this. Every single time she mentioned him 🙄 Either just call him your brother in law if that's how you see him or your Sisters Partner...Fiance...whatever

Reactions: 8
I can see it now. Next weigh in huge gain ‘but that’s ok because I was well within my target and I don’t officially weigh this week anyway’ blaa blaa blaa...

Reactions: 6
An apple for breakfast and a few strawberries and bit of frozen mango for lunch. Her eating gets more and more disordered. There’s always an excuse too; ‘too busy’, ‘too hot’, like she has to cover up the real reason; she ate awfully over the last week and is now fearful of what the scales will say.

I dread to think how unhealthy she is on the inside!
She rarely drinks water, just fizzy drinks all day long!

Reactions: 4
Why is her voice sooooooo boring. She’s a joy sucker outer. She could bore the most fun loving happy go lucky little puppy to tears. 😫😫

Reactions: 5
She's always talking about vocabulary and everything with James yet he's always got that dummy in his mouth!
I don't have anything against them but it's rare to see a photo of him without it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.