Theslimmingteacher / Enjoying being Emma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never known anyone put on and loose weight so fast. Whats the bet she'll have shed 8lb this time next week 😬

Reactions: 7
It's crazy! I just came here to say the same. She basically loses half a stone, gains it, loses it, gains it, weekly.

Not healthy at all

It'd be healthier for her to just gain it.

Reactions: 3
I've unfollowed her ages ago but had a peep just now. See she's still buying loads of unhealthy treats and trying to prove her son is a genius. Boring.

Reactions: 7
Is she one of those that feels like she has to send gifts constantly for people to like her?
All she does is give people gifts constantly

Reactions: 10
Is she one of those that feels like she has to send gifts constantly for people to like her?
All she does is give people gifts constantly
Exactly, made cookies for colleagues tonight 🤣 how much stuff has she made over lockdown it’s mad. Yet moans she can only have a tiny bit 🤣

Reactions: 2
Saw her latest tuff tray with the no mess painting and she said the mess would of been fun but she's just cleaned the house. Fair enough, but I don't think he has ever used that tray for messy play? Ours normally needs to be hosed down in the bath by the end of the day! Even when it's been water she only puts a tiny bit in...

Reactions: 6
Saw her latest tuff tray with the no mess painting and she said the mess would of been fun but she's just cleaned the house. Fair enough, but I don't think he has ever used that tray for messy play? Ours normally needs to be hosed down in the bath by the end of the day! Even when it's been water she only puts a tiny bit in...
I only really use mine for messy play where as she uses it to keep his normal toys and him contained

Reactions: 4
Goes from one extreme to the other. Chicken ‘fajita’ (no wrap, so not an effing fajita) with a dry salad. Decided a wrap wasn’t needed. A wrap will make her gain weight but loads of sweets chocolate and crisps ordered online won’t?

Reactions: 8
Goes from one extreme to the other. Chicken ‘fajita’ (no wrap, so not an effing fajita) with a dry salad. Decided a wrap wasn’t needed. A wrap will make her gain weight but loads of sweets chocolate and crisps ordered online won’t?
I literally just came on here to say this!! 'Chicken fajita' erm no, you've got some chicken and a few leaves 😐

Her eating is seriously f##ked up a handful of dry chicken and some salad will not fill you up neither will all the crappy chocolate she eats. Anything to get back into her target range🙄

Could never be arsed inviting her round for dinner, imagine putting it in front of her and she moans it won’t fit into her allowance for the day so instead she pulls out some crappy Sarah’s Kitchen chocolate instead 😂

• Haha
huge story over saying no to KFC as it’s John’s favourite. Everything seems to be his favourite 🙄 even admits to having no self control and she’d eat too much. I really don’t want to offend anyone reading here but surely her instagram is evidence of disordered eating

It’s ok saying you feel so lucky to have your son and husband - I’m sure she does but ffs stop trying to make everything look perfect and just have fun. Stop making his tuff tray a load of tit and just let the kid get messy and have fun, those are the best memories, not harming on that he picked the red book because he knows that’s the “theme” 🙄

I do feel like her posts are one extreme to the other, either really miserable or almost gloating about their perfect life 😏 I would be surprised if they tried for another baby as she just doesn't seem maternal at all, I don't doubt she loves him to bits but I couldn't see her with 2!!

Is it just me that thinks she still is having a dig at her husband or being bitchy when she writes things like "For some reason John decided he wasn't hungry tonight"

🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.