Theslimmingteacher / Enjoying being Emma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely cannot cope with how controlling she is with her kid playing. She's so regimented it's crazy
I would hate to see what sort of teacher she is. I bet she’s one of those ones you always remember as being harsh, regimented and not fun. The sort people fear asking to borrow the pritt stick from, and moaning in the staff room about how unapproachable she is. She has to control everything, it’s so sad that her son can’t be a child and just explore naturally!

Reactions: 11
I would hate to see what sort of teacher she is. I bet she’s one of those ones you always remember as being harsh, regimented and not fun. The sort people fear asking to borrow the pritt stick from, and moaning in the staff room about how unapproachable she is. She has to control everything, it’s so sad that her son can’t be a child and just explore naturally!
I’ve always wondered this! She doesn’t strike me as inspiring and she would be the kind of teacher you forget about as soon as class is finish! She is so boring and don’t even get me started on her son. She is holding him back, he will be the little boy who isn’t allowed friends around in case they make a mess or don’t sit still!

Reactions: 8
I’ve always wondered this! She doesn’t strike me as inspiring and she would be the kind of teacher you forget about as soon as class is finish! She is so boring and don’t even get me started on her son. She is holding him back, he will be the little boy who isn’t allowed friends around in case they make a mess or don’t sit still!
Precisely, she wants him to be academic and is proud to show off, but the reality is what he is doing is actually typical milestones. There’s nothing unusual about him understanding or knowing what he does- most children his age do.
Her teaching must be boring, dry and uninspiring, as that’s her personality, which will influence her teaching style. I bet the kids dread her lessons.

My god she is such a moan, there is always something wrong with her and the way she talks about james it is as if he is such a burden on her! My back used to be in bits all the time when my child was younger because yes you do get down and play and lift and assist, that is part of being a mother and it wasn’t something that I even really noticed as I was busy soaking up all the memories and spending time with my baby as they grow up so quickly 😔 and I certainly wouldn’t be owing my partner big time because he parented for a couple of hours once every couple of months!!

Most parents of a young child are lucky to get a 2 minute shower each day she manages hour long soaks🙄

Reactions: 3
Most parents of a young child are lucky to get a 2 minute shower each day she manages hour long soaks🙄
Yeah she must have an hour long bath each day with a bath bomb every time.

She does come across so whiney though. I dread to think how she is with her husband.
Although he never seems to be involved with James unless it's him having him by himself. All this playing and everything, anytime she takes photos, her husband is never there

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I don’t quite get this either. Fair enough if she was buying for a gift and supporting a small trader like that Sarah’s Creative Kitchen but I find it odd that she gets it for herself instead of a normal chocolate bar or similar treat.You can’t beat Cadbury chocolate 🤷‍♀️
Tbh I don’t know why anyone would want to support SCK. After her setting a go fund me up due to COVID for money yet admitted they were still trading as normal/ if not better (because everyone was just ordering online) I’ve unfollowed and won’t ever be buying from her again. Another fraudster like Jack Towers!

But 100% I agree to supporting small, my favourite is the chocolate smiths!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Her back hurts now. Running round after her toddler, struggles to hold is hand and walk with him because she’s tall and it hurts her back and hips.
She really has a lot of ailments! I’m the same age as her and also 5ft 10, I have a nearly 2yo and work full time and have wfh since March part of that with a 2yo. She really struggles with life!! She really is the most pessimistic person, her post are always woah is me. Just suck it up and get on with it. Your kid won’t be small for long, take a pill for the aches and enjoy your time with him. Jeeez, your back hurts, most of the adult population has a bad back or trapped nerve so join the club. We take a pain killer and get on with our day!! Also why does she always do organised play with her son. Does he never do free play which is the most inventive and imaginative way for a kid to play? She really is a control freak.

She’s clearly trying to move on from being a SW blogger to a mummy blogger. I hate how prescriptive his play has to be, and she seems to get so irritated if he doesn’t play with things the way they were designed. Also, why does it have to be ‘supervised play’? Ok, I get you don’t want him to eat the water beads, but he’s nearly 2, surely he has enough understanding now to know what can and can’t go in his mouth? Just keep an eye on him and let him explore independently. Think it was more the ‘don’t want them over the floor’ than eating that was a concern...and he’d struggle to eat them when he’s got a dummy in his mouth constantly anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She’s clearly trying to move on from being a SW blogger to a mummy blogger. I hate how prescriptive his play has to be, and she seems to get so irritated if he doesn’t play with things the way they were designed. Also, why does it have to be ‘supervised play’? Ok, I get you don’t want him to eat the water beads, but he’s nearly 2, surely he has enough understanding now to know what can and can’t go in his mouth? Just keep an eye on him and let him explore independently. Think it was more the ‘don’t want them over the floor’ than eating that was a concern...and he’d struggle to eat them when he’s got a dummy in his mouth constantly anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️
I agree.
She definitely babies him.
I can just picture her saying "no, sit down James. Stay sitting there James. No don't get up"

Reactions: 2

She does come across so whiney though. I dread to think how she is with her husband.
Although he never seems to be involved with James unless it's him having him by himself. All this playing and everything, anytime she takes photos, her husband is never there
And then she has to buy her husband a treat for 'babysitting' him. 🙄

And when he has him, she rewards him with a thank you gift... bizarre! I’ve never rewarded and thanked my husband for looking after his own child 🤷🏼‍♀️

She’s been looking on Pinterest too much for play ideas 😫 I worked in a nursery and of course we put effort into tough trays etc but the structure is too much! It’s like she does it just to take a picture of it all. Then moan when he doesn’t take much interest.

Reactions: 4
She’s been looking on Pinterest too much for play ideas 😫 I worked in a nursery and of course we put effort into tough trays etc but the structure is too much! It’s like she does it just to take a picture of it all. Then moan when he doesn’t take much interest.
I'm surprised she actually admitted to him having a tantrum the other day.
Normally she portrays him as this perfect quiet child that sits and plays for hours on end with 1 thing.

Reactions: 2
I don't know if it's just me knowing the way she normally writes things and digs at her husband. But even the "John had the big daddy burger with goodness knows what extras and a side of onion rings."
Just sounds like another dig at him basically calling him greedy 😂
It might not be. But she takes any chance she can to have a dig

Reactions: 9
I don't know if it's just me knowing the way she normally writes things and digs at her husband. But even the "John had the big daddy burger with goodness knows what extras and a side of onion rings."
Just sounds like another dig at him basically calling him greedy 😂
It might not be. But she takes any chance she can to have a dig
I thought this! Like when he orders a takeaway too like a huge papa johns pizza or large kebab.

Reactions: 3
Have her and bavington fallen out? She's throwing major shade on bav's 'never off duty' t shirts. She doesn't class motherhood as duty. First time I've ever agreed with her!

Reactions: 6
Have her and bavington fallen out? She's throwing major shade on bav's 'never off duty' t shirts. She doesn't class motherhood as duty. First time I've ever agreed with her!
she clearly sees her husband spending time with their son as a duty as he always gets a bleeping present for it.

Reactions: 7
I think they fell out quite a while back.
I don't think she follows nor likes any of Bavs posts anymore.

I agree with her, however, I don't think that's the case for Emma.
She makes it sound like James is a massive burden on her life!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.