Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justheretolurk

Chatty Member
Title suggestion for next thread Enjoying Being Emma #2 Headaches every single day, James don’t mess up that tuff tray.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Irelanding

Emma is the sort of colleague that is never in, expects you to keep up with her work while she's off and then returns with home baking that no one wants to eat as she keeps saying how sick she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

chaitealatte

I fell asleep half way through reading her post I swear. My god. I've never known someone to be so boring
Hopefully she can get around with the hoover? I could have cleaned my whole house top to bottom in the time it has taken her to write that coma inducing caption 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Karliz

VIP Member
My partner's just been to morrisons £1for a bottle of bubble bath and 50p for some donuts where did I go wrong? 😁 I need to start treating myself like Emma does🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Plasticbox

Chatty Member
This woman!!!

How many digs can she get in towards her husband and son!? All she seems to do with her son is sit on the sofa and cuddle so no wonder he was grumpy, he probably wants to play and move around. I also find it hard to believe she forgot to eat yesterday, she just didn’t eat so she could have that pizza and feel 0 guilt.

And don’t even get me started on the diamond member thing. Load of old bullshit. She doesn’t follow the plan at all. She either stuffs her face or starves herself. There is no in between. And no way did her husband buy her those earrings. All for the gram. She is insufferable.

Reactions: 15

Justheretolurk

Chatty Member
Now I completely appreciate all this shit is hard, and self isolating is not fun. But posting pictures of yourself crying? Really?! There are people dying. Literally dying because of this virus. There are nurses risking their life every day, potentially taking this home to their families. Stop making it all about you Emma. Do your crying to your family and friends, be cross, be pissed off. But take some consideration for those key worker followers you have that may be terrified for their families right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

WhatABore

VIP Member
Just had a quick look on their website and they're around £4 per bath bomb. So that's £40 she spent on them, £26 on donuts.
And then add in her little spa. So over £100 on herself as a half term treat?
But again. Nothing for her son.

• Wow
  • Sad

Irelanding

If I had to cancel a meal with friends and take to my bed for the whole day, I would not be fit to get up and eat a curry.

Thismamacan

I got my daughter flash cards, if I get them out she pulls them all out, bends them, stands on them and runs off on the other direction....how is this little lad so calm and un-toddler like or is mine just wild?

• Haha

xoxo GG

VIP Member
‘Growing up we never had double carbs’ 🙄🙄 my eyes nearly rolled into the back of my head. What’s wrong with fishcake & chips/mash, pasta n garlic bread etc etc? Ridiculous

Also, in the last 6 days she’s had double carbs as she’s had burger and chips twice 🤣 does bread not count
I wonder what she actually had considering that she originally posted that photo in July 🤥
FC3DE0F0-0D61-4AE7-9A05-6F863F074CE2.jpeg
0AA13244-88EE-489E-B6AF-075A94267FD1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

xoxo GG

VIP Member
Imagine being that obsessed with your weight that you won’t even have a bread bun at a ‘BBQ.’

Literally the dullest looking plate of food. I couldn’t be arsed. I’m all for everything in moderation but the fact she will sit and binge an entire dominos pizza and copious amounts of chocolate but won’t have a BREAD BUN at a family barbecue shows how fucked up her eating habits are.

Attachments

Mumofthree1225

VIP Member
Her having a rant this morning and saying she’s seen people run past who she has never seen before. Well people are allowed out for exercise and they miss the gym so your point is crap. Just because they aren’t stuffing their faces with Sarah’s overpriced eggs and over priced flapjacks and saying she hasn’t got time for makeup yet can spend an hour in the bath and hours searching for chocolate and vouchers as her childcare fee. She’s a terrible person 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13

bobbydazzler

So many things annoy me about her!!! 1. The negativity!! Every day there’s an issue! 2. The minute detail about every boring thing, I don’t care that John had a latte and it was excellent, it’s just a coffee! 3. The constant baking for her colleagues, she’s such a feeder, I bet they all smile then throw them away when she’s not looking. She only does it to project what she wants to eat onto them. 4. The way she is when James doesn’t play ‘properly’ as she intended him to with something, have a laugh with the kid instead of forcing such structured play on him! 5. The smug smile selfies!!!!

Doingitforthegram

Chatty Member
I really dont get SW.... she hasnt fucking maintained her loss. She has yoyo-d, binge and restricted and only weighed in officially after a period of starvation when she knew she would get it.

SW and her are a joke. Imagine that being your fucking life. She is smiling more than anytime with her husband and kid. Says it all.

Fucking fraud.

Skippy19

Why is she having her windows and doors open in the classroom in this weather??? Its not a gov thing as we haven’t had to do this infact we just put the school heating on
Probably so she can catch a chill -get a head cold- have more time off . Continue to send James to nursery so she can go back to bed. Then squeeze her 11 stone body into size 8 clothes whilst asking if they are too big. No they are skin tight.

• Haha

WhatABore

VIP Member
"James is looking forward to wearing his jumper on Sunday"
Is he? Really? Because I'm sure he actually doesn't give a fuck what he's wearing 🙄🙄

• Haha