Theslimmingteacher / Enjoying being Emma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ordered some chocolate to motivate herself back to target?! What?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The best Daddy, but she feels the need to buy him a thank-you gift everytime he looks after his son 🥴🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The best daddy, yet trying to kill him with 16 rashers of bacon in one breakfast 🤣🤣 poor sod will be dying for a drink all day

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The best daddy, yet trying to kill him with 16 rashers of bacon in one breakfast 🤣🤣 poor sod will be dying for a drink all day
I thought the exact thing about the bacon!! Pushing all her food issues onto other people just so she doesn’t feel tempted

Reactions: 2
I don't get these posts where they pull at all their skin!
Whyyyy?
Just take a photo if you want to show you have loose skin. But why tug at it in all the ways possible 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Why does she make all these calorific things if she tortured herself about not being able to resist them! It’s almost like she enjoys testing herself or something 🤷🏻‍♀️
I also wish she would stop calling them slutty brownies, she is a teacher for gods sake, she should not be promoting the use of this word 😡

Why does she make all these calorific things if she tortured herself about not being able to resist them! It’s almost like she enjoys testing herself or something 🤷🏻‍♀️
I also wish she would stop calling them slutty brownies, she is a teacher for gods sake, she should not be promoting the use of this word 😡
Exactly! She says she can’t resist tasting them then wonders why she’s top of target range, stop baking!!

Reactions: 2
I also HATE the phrase slutty brownies, the word has such horrible connotations. Plus, how can a brownie (or while we’re on the subject, eggs) even be slutty? 🤢

Seen on her ice cream post that she’s got another treat waiting for her in the fridge for when she next gets below target... wonder if she will ever realise that rewarding herself with unhealthy food is the reason she had a weight problem in the first place.

Reactions: 13
I also HATE the phrase slutty brownies, the word has such horrible connotations. Plus, how can a brownie (or while we’re on the subject, eggs) even be slutty? 🤢

Seen on her ice cream post that she’s got another treat waiting for her in the fridge for when she next gets below target... wonder if she will ever realise that rewarding herself with unhealthy food is the reason she had a weight problem in the first place.
Everything is always just leading up to another treat! She is always going on about the next one 😴
I’m sure the 2 people she has tagged in the ice cream post couldn’t give a flying duck about how much self restraint she managed to show by not eating more than a quarter of the tub 🙄 they don’t even seem to have liked the post!

I unfollowed her a little while ago and usually when I unfollow accounts I will still have a little look now and again.... however I had forgotten all about this fool for a week or so until I saw her name pop up again on here. Shows what a dullard she is

• Heart
She's such a moaning Minnie
She should be away for the weekend seeing Greenday
And Everytime she gets in the car Greenday comes on,well remove the f##king CD from machine,she needs to be grateful for what she has although after a bathbomb everyday it's probably thrush🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's such a moaning Minnie
She should be away for the weekend seeing Greenday
And Everytime she gets in the car Greenday comes on,well remove the f##king CD from machine,she needs to be grateful for what she has although after a bathbomb everyday it's probably thrush🤣
Completely agree, over the last year she’s become insufferable. Remember when we had the storms and people were having to leave their homes because of flash flooding, but her fence panels came down so that was the worst possible thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The whole weekend is going to be 'we should of been doing this...' posts. I think I've been following her a couple of years, maybe more and I really don't know why, I just cant bring myself to hit that unfollow 😂😂🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s begun
Should’ve been eating a fancy brunch, so here’s some fancy expensive eggs (don’t know why they’re fancy)
But then didn’t even eat them, so why have they been pictured?
I can’t bring myself to unfollow either, I must like winding myself up 🤣

• Haha
We have all missed things during lockdown, yes it's tit but you have to be grateful for getting through this without getting ill surely. I think she's more peeved because she wanted a weekend away. She's very much into her me time (hour long baths every night!).

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.