Theslimmingteacher / Enjoying being Emma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you admit to not cleaning your house properly for 2 years though 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Title suggestion for next thread Enjoying Being Emma #2 Headaches every single day, James don’t mess up that tuff tray.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This is true, if you were to say you were "being an Emma" you'd know you were being a moany fun sponge ... as she seems to enjoy it so much she may as well leave it as it is.
I wonder if she does enjoy being Emma. Like truly. Something tells me she really doesn’t, which is quite sad.
I do quite like the idea of telling people to ‘stop being an Emma’ though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder if she does enjoy being Emma. Like truly. Something tells me she really doesn’t, which is quite sad.
She hates it, but it gives her something to moan about so at the same time she loves it. She's the ultimate martyr. I'll be giving myself an Emma headache at this rate 🤣 I think she thought being thinner would suddenly transform her world and give her a personality. It didn't 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
She hates it, but it gives her something to moan about so at the same time she loves it. She's the ultimate martyr. I'll be giving myself an Emma headache at this rate 🤣 I think she thought being thinner would suddenly transform her world and give her a personality. It didn't 🤦🏼‍♀️
I've seen so many people, and I think Emma is probably one. Say that they didn't have many friends because they were bigger.
And then they lose weight and then a lot of them say they don't have many friends because they are slim and people are jealous or whatever 😂 when in actual fact, they're just t**ts 😂
And I really think Emma thinks this way.

Reactions: 5
I've seen so many people, and I think Emma is probably one. Say that they didn't have many friends because they were bigger.
And then they lose weight and then a lot of them say they don't have many friends because they are slim and people are jealous or whatever 😂 when in actual fact, they're just t**ts 😂
And I really think Emma thinks this way.
100% I think that's how it is with her. I can't believe I used to feel sorry for her

Reactions: 1
Emma is the new Karen 🤣 tell everyone you’re on SW but can’t stop eating rubbish? Post loose skin pics that make people want to bring up their breakfast? Won’t buy your son a new toy but spend best part of £30 on some doughnuts? Don’t be an Emma!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lolll sharing a Tik Tok about having plastic toys not messing up the aesthetic 🥴 you actually need toys in the first place to mess up an aesthetic hun

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.