Theslimmingteacher / Enjoying being Emma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t realise there was a Mr. Enjoying been Emma ???
Had a nosey thru his account and he seems a bit more normal than her. No weird bull tit captions but they both seem to do the title introduction thing 🤷🏼‍♀️
E53A638E-E3B6-4CFC-92DA-15932C8275E6.jpeg

Reactions: 4
I didn’t realise there was a Mr. Enjoying been Emma ???
Had a nosey thru his account and he seems a bit more normal than her. No weird bull tit captions but they both seem to do the title introduction thing 🤷🏼‍♀️View attachment 286698
I've nosed through his account a few times when she's tagged him haha

Looking at her stories, she's always no more than a metre behind James at any point. Let the poor kid play by himself.

Reactions: 5
I've nosed through his account a few times when she's tagged him haha

Looking at her stories, she's always no more than a metre behind James at any point. Let the poor kid play by himself.
I was more thinking am I the only parent that doesn't let my kid, especially James' age, play or touch the radiators lol

Reactions: 3
Her content is dull AF a few posts dedicated to her sons wake up time and her Potential management of this , sugar crap lucozade .

Reactions: 7
Anyone else get irrationally annoyed with her use of "I've"???
Oh my god yes !! Or “we’ve”. I don’t understand it. I feel like she’s trying to sound really clever?? “I’ve a busy day today” or “we’ve a delivery of so and so”. Why? Just why?

Reactions: 5
Oh my god yes !! Or “we’ve”. I don’t understand it. I feel like she’s trying to sound really clever?? “I’ve a busy day today” or “we’ve a delivery of so and so”. Why? Just why?
"I've some black beans upstairs"
"I've some basmati rice upstairs"
Does she actually speak like that I wonder?? Also why are all her dry goods stored upstairs??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She tries to post in the way classic literature is written. I do honestly think she thinks she's some intellectual, fresh from a Jane Austin novel. No Emma hun you're just a big, neurotic willy head with no redeeming features. Oh and you're really boring too.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She should write letters/numbers in the dust and get him to match up with his magnets, should kill a few hours 😂

• Haha
Based on the to do list seems James will still be in nursery 7-7 whilst she attends to her spa day, car valet etc .. sad.

Yep send him to nursery so you can do some much needed dusting 😂🤷‍♀️

I didn’t realise she actually said this .. I thought it was something we all speculated however just heard this on her stories .. I am in shock.. poor James

Last edited:
Did we need a description of every vehicle she found? 😂 I found some duplo with some vehicles would've been enough. I swear she must do it on purpose? Surelyyyy 😂

Did we need a description of every vehicle she found? 😂 I found some duplo with some vehicles would've been enough. I swear she must do it on purpose? Surelyyyy 😂
She reminds me of a student who is desperately trying to hit enough words in a word count, so instead of ‘I found some vehicles’ it’s 'i Found a car, a boat, a little tractor, a 4x4...’ 😂😂

• Haha
She reminds me of a student who is desperately trying to hit enough words in a word count, so instead of ‘I found some vehicles’ it’s 'i Found a car, a boat, a little tractor, a 4x4...’ 😂😂
Yes I do get flashbacks to my 2007 undergrad.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.