Theslimmingteacher / Enjoying being Emma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
traipsing around trying to find a pair of pyjamas purely just to show off about .. meanwhile Tracey is looking after James for 12 hours so she can indulge herself in this warped world of Emma.

Reactions: 4
Omg the presents she has bought James are so bleeping dull. LET HIM BE A CHILD AND ENJOY CHILD THINGS INSTEAD OF JUST TRYING TO MAKE HIM YOUR BORING bleeping CLONE

Reactions: 9
I mean no offence to anyone called James but even the fact she called her son James sets me on edge lol, the way she says it makes me think of a 30 year old solicitor 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Exciting boxing day plans for James! Its a nice idea but he is a small child. Why cannot he just enjoy Christmas? Why does she need to control every second of the day?
The eyerolls were strong after reading this 🙄🤣 we always send thank you cards....but I write them and I don't wrap them up for my 2yr old because I'm not a psycho. Jeez she's a dick!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The eyerolls were strong after reading this 🙄🤣 we always send thank you cards....but I write them and I don't wrap them up for my 2yr old because I'm not a psycho. Jeez she's a dick!
Exactly! Who gets a 2yr old to write them other than this psycho. She is now talking about Santa not getting a credit and why James only has books for Christmas. Buy him a toy Emma and leave him alone.

• Wow
Books and clothing is nice but there isn't much there for him to actually play with. I'm not saying they need to spend more money but feel like they arent very exciting things for a 2 year old 🙈😬 the HP boden top was probably £30 and that could of been spent on something more enjoyable. It's basically either things she likes or that won't mess up the house

Reactions: 6
She’s said she doesn’t want James to be a child bragging about how much he got compared to others. Maybe it’s me as I do go overboard but he will definitely feel like a child who got no toys on Xmas day to tell his friends about

Reactions: 10
I wonder how much is ‘we decided’ and how much is actually ‘I decided and John just agreed for an easy life because I don’t let anyone else make any choices in our lives’

Reactions: 8
She’s said she doesn’t want James to be a child bragging about how much he got compared to others. Maybe it’s me as I do go overboard but he will definitely feel like a child who got no toys on Xmas day to tell his friends about
She hasn't got a clue, that comes from the parenting, not what you give your child.

Why does she keep banging on about been a “Claas” wife? And James having to get Claas themed gifts?? Am I missing something?? I don’t feel like I have to call my self a BMW wife as my husband works for BMW 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
How depressing that Christmas and Birthday will be, am I right in thinking he’ll be 2 in January? She’s bought him clothes he’ll have no interest in, books he can’t read yet and to add insult to injury she‘s going to add some of those hideously overpriced chocolates into the advent clothesline thing shes putting together. She has no need to be worried about him ‘bragging’ to the children at nursery who may not get much because he won’t remember any of the presents.
Now suddenly she’s ‘remembered’ the main present, bought because her husband gets a staff discount no doubt.
And don’t forget the thank you notes! The wonder child will write them because he‘s sooooo advanced.
Why doesn’t she just get on with her dusting?

• Haha
Ugh so she spent £30 on a Boden shirt for him... Which is really for her because James doesn't care if its a £2 top or £30 top. He'd probably prefer a £2 top with a car on it tbh.
And then the rest of the things are all educational boring things?
That poor kid will be so fed up of learning!
And yes. James is going to care that he gets 1 sock one day and another 4 days later 🙄
Just give him a chocolate advent calendar.
But oh wait, sorry, you won't do that because you don't let him have things like that.

Books are lovely but toys are so fun. I feel like insta is full of really controlled and bland play. I don't see what is wrong with some nice dolls house toys, vehicles, role play toys. I can see she doesn't like plastic but you can get loads of fun stuff. A Boden HP jumper is for your benefit, not theirs.

Hopefully his other family members will have got him some fun bits, but I think Emma said she wrote a list of things for them to get him 😏

Reactions: 3
And that's where her obsession with over priced chocolate comes from! Her mom not letting her have a chocolate advent calendar when she was a child

Why does she keep banging on about been a “Claas” wife? And James having to get Claas themed gifts?? Am I missing something?? I don’t feel like I have to call my self a BMW wife as my husband works for BMW 🤷🏼‍♀️
It was the first in the UK as well. It couldn't be part of a batch arrival. Imagine! 🙄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.