Theslimmingteacher / Enjoying being Emma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh shame no spa day for poor Emma, who it seems must be the only person to have ever worked a full time job and raised a child at the same time πŸ€”

Reactions: 7
The spa comment made me laugh! My little one is 7 and I haven’t made it to a spa since he was born πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
Come on people let's have the thread title suggestions for the most boring woman on instagram! πŸ˜„

Reactions: 4
Come on people let's have the thread title suggestions for the most boring woman on instagram! πŸ˜„
It's hard to think of one because there just isn't anything to her.
Maybe we should go for something basic.

Enjoying Being Emma #2 Dull, snore, yawn.

Reactions: 8
1. Wooden toys, dull life. No more spa’s for this CLAAS wife

2. Wooden toys, she despises John. Stop with the gourmet food you greedy CLAAS mum

I tried πŸ€ͺ

• Haha
Reactions: 9
she definitely imposes her way of eating on him. When he was younger she accidentally bought chocolate flavour baby wafers instead of banana flavour ones so limited him to one a week.
That was just the wafer things in general. She only let him have 1 a week regardless of flavour

I remember it very clearly haha

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
I am surprised by what he eats, unless he eats masses at nursery and isn't hungry of an evening. My daughter still likes a huge bowl of porridge after nursery tea.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.