Theslimmingteacher / Enjoying being Emma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg. Just seen that. My daughter is 2 and she still doesn't say Mummy, she says Mumma.
She's so controlling! The poor kid!
Mine is also 2 and I miss the days of mama, it was so much cuter...and they can’t say mama in such an ear piercing way as they can mummy 😂

Reactions: 1
She seems to think it's some massive deal 🤷🏼‍♀️
I don't get it at all. Another thing they push on James though, Tractors.

Reactions: 2
He’s barely been out the womb 5 mins and he’s failing on identifying his colours. He will never be a Professor at this rate 😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's great that a 17 month old can identify animals but he won't be able to say the names with a dummy in his hob🙄

Reactions: 1
Actually talks to him like one of her students, wheres the enthusiastic well dones and telling him how clever he is??

Reactions: 3
I find it sad she didn’t post about BLM and carried on as normal. What’s the point of being an educator if you don’t use your platform to educate.

Reactions: 8
I find it sad she didn’t post about BLM and carried on as normal. What’s the point of being an educator if you don’t use your platform to educate.
Agree. So many ‘influencers’ just completely missed the point and took a break from social media for the day, or carried on as normal. I don’t care if you’re account is about slimming world - the fact that NOTHING at all was said when she had an opportunity to while sharing those boring quote posts about her day is poor. Here’s their chance to actually influence for good rather than for a commission swipe up or spice code and instead their silence has been deafening.

Reactions: 5
Just seems a bit cruel to me, he isn’t a pet!

What’s wrong with just holding hands?! 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.