Theslimmingteacher / Enjoying being Emma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seems a bit cruel to me, he isn’t a pet!

What’s wrong with just holding hands?! 😂😂
I don’t see anything wrong with reins. It lets them have a bit of freedom and they’re still safe. Also, have you tried walking along with your arm stretched above your head for ages?! Not exactly comfortable so at least the kiddies aren’t getting achey arms in reins!

Reactions: 8
I don’t see anything wrong with reins. It lets them have a bit of freedom and they’re still safe. Also, have you tried walking along with your arm stretched above your head for ages?! Not exactly comfortable so at least the kiddies aren’t getting achey arms in reins!
Pets are easier to handle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just seems a bit cruel to me, he isn’t a pet!

What’s wrong with just holding hands?! 😂😂
My daughter will absolutely not hold my hand. She’s not long been walking and I suspected she wouldn’t because whenever I try to touch her hands she yanks them away. Tried to hold her hand today and she literally threw herself down on the ground and cried 😅
I never liked the idea of reigns but I reckon it’ll be the only way to stop her running into the road, so needs must!

Anyway, she does a LOT of things that really frigging annoy me (Emma not my daughter) but this is actually something I’m pretty meh about 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I've always used reins 😂
A lot more free for them whilst keeping them close. Not like you pull on the or drag them places 😂 they still go where they want!

Reactions: 2
All I keep thinking when I hear her talk is those poor kids that have to endure her lessons! Paint drying is more interesting.

Reactions: 6
I only keep up with her fuckery on here these days. I can't stand looking at the dreary, pompous ass that she is 😏 how they stand her neurotic ways I'll never know.

Reactions: 4
I unfollowed when she was pregnant, her sanctimonious attitude was enough for me then let alone with a pregnancy.

Reactions: 5
+6.5lb on this week! It can't be healthy to put that much on in just a week from snacks

Reactions: 4
+6.5lb on this week! It can't be healthy to put that much on in just a week from snacks
I completely agree!! She goes through phases of binging on crap for a few days/a week then restricts herself after. If she maintained a balanced diet with a few treats spaced out then it wouldn’t fluctuate so much 🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
Exactly. She either eats less than 1000 calories a day to eating 5000 another day. There is no in between with her.
Same as any time she fancies a takeaway she always has to eat a whole dominoes pizza and sides. Never goes for anywhere a bit healthier 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Her eating is so disordered.
Absolutely. Her latest post about baking just shows it. Baking cherry bakewell blondies for John is ‘safe’ because she doesn’t like almonds, and all of the chocolate and biscoff leaving the house takes away temptation. If it’s that bad don’t buy it! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Absolutely. Her latest post about baking just shows it. Baking cherry bakewell blondies for John is ‘safe’ because she doesn’t like almonds, and all of the chocolate and biscoff leaving the house takes away temptation. If it’s that bad don’t buy it! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Just came here to say this. How worrying that she physically can’t have stuff in the house else she binges on it. I really worry how it’s going to rub off on her son

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.