Theslimmingteacher / Enjoying being Emma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The custard video does seem to be a direct two fingers up to Tattle. ‘You can have all of this darling’ translates to: people are saying I give you too much food & don’t let you make a mess - take that.

It must be exhausting having to prove a point constantly. Just enjoy Ronnie without having to prepare instaworthy lunches & staged pics - you’ll blink & he’ll have grown up.

Reactions: 1
The custard video does seem to be a direct two fingers up to Tattle. ‘You can have all of this darling’ translates to: people are saying I give you too much food & don’t let you make a mess - take that.

It must be exhausting having to prove a point constantly. Just enjoy Ronnie without having to prepare instaworthy lunches & staged pics - you’ll blink & he’ll have grown up.
Isn't his name James ?

Reactions: 1
Why does she have to buy her husband something everytime he looks after their little boy without her? I'm sure hes more than capable. This behaviour confuses me

Reactions: 5
Anyone else wonder whether her suddenly wearing a short sleeved T-shirt has a direct correlation to the fact that there were comments on here about her loose skin anxieties and how she always hid it a week or so ago?!

Reactions: 3
Anyone else wonder whether her suddenly wearing a short sleeved T-shirt has a direct correlation to the fact that there were comments on here about her loose skin anxieties and how she always hid it a week or so ago?!
Or because it’s hot 🙄

I’m not her biggest fan but sure we are not the centre of her universe enough to change her clothing choices

Reactions: 2
Or because it’s hot 🙄

I’m not her biggest fan but sure we are not the centre of her universe enough to change her clothing choices
Alright, was just an observation. She specifically said she wouldn’t normally get her arms out because she doesn’t like them so I just thought it was an interesting coincidence. No need to get all eye roll with me.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg her son can put the correct colour block on the correct colour paper WHAT A GENIUS!!

• Haha
Ffs Emma love lighten up and eat the Dominos.

Also is it just me or am I under the impression that James isn’t allowed to actually do children things? I can just imagine her screeching that he doesn’t rip the sticker in half.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So looking at her meals shes basically starved herself all week so she can get on the scales to a loss and then more than likely eat a load of bad stuff and the cycle starts again. It's one extreme to another and not healthy at all.

So looking at her meals shes basically starved herself all week so she can get on the scales to a loss and then more than likely eat a load of bad stuff and the cycle starts again. It's one extreme to another and not healthy at all.
She’s also weighed in at a completely different time to normal. Everyone knows your weight fluctuates throughout the day so this is a completely inaccurate reading.

Reactions: 5
Congrats you starved yourself for a week 🙌 now go & binge on a load of crap and then moan you feel 'fluffy' in a few days 🙄

Reactions: 6
Yep! That's what I thought when she said the other day about trying to lose a few lbs so she can eat fudge or whatever.
😬

2 Linda McCartney sausages, some leaves and a couple of carrot sticks... genuinely starving looking at her meals. Honest to god that would be a snack in my house.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.