Theonlygirlinthehouse #4 The only colourful thing in her beige life is her boys colourful language.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A £160 rug to catch “oil splashes” in the kitchen, that isn’t even washable. Money. To. Burn.

Reactions: 10
That kitchen is just horrible. Those cupboards just scream 1970s school science block.

Initially I assumed they're going to be painted but that's actually the finished article isn't it?

Reactions: 8
I think with the floor and the cupboard fronts there is too much wood going on. Personally I think it looks super dated

Reactions: 5
Ok so it appears that the cupboards aren’t practical at all! Need oiling and can’t use normal cleaners - great idea (not) with three boys and a dog. And she’s having Coat Screenshot colour matched - yeah so white then!
---
I think with the floor and the cupboard fronts there is too much wood going on. Personally I think it looks super dated
Yes totally! I don’t like the floor at all and the cupboards need paint.

Reactions: 3
She's just so fake. One minute she's full of praise for her Mum, next minute there's no contact. One minute she has so much anxiety she can barely answer the door, the next she's knee deep in the PTA. One minute she has no contact with her step sister, next they're close. And so on....

Reactions: 6
Didn’t her mum buy the beach hut? So now she has no use for her so cut contact and they are all happier?!

Reactions: 1
I dont get the kitchen cupboards as they moved the kitchen into the darker part of the room so i would have thought go for a glossy white colour to make it lighter

Reactions: 2
I know I’ve said it before but the kitchen just looks so cheap and awful, the fact it’s not even practical (ie not waterproof!?) in a house with 3-5 teenage/young men and a dog is just laughable

Reactions: 4
IIRC her mum bought the beach hut and Jess was paying her back? It was then that she sold the (short lived) camper van to raise some money.

God, I’d forgotten about the camper van. Imagine buying a camper van so you could drink tea in at the weekend when your kids were at football training?

I still can’t get over the cupboards! They are soooo fugly, and dull, and beige.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my godddd beige worktops top, I thought she may at least go for a contrast like white.

Beige, just like her and her life.

It’s so so dull and dated! That worktop looks awful with those cupboards!

I wouldn’t usually judge other peoples taste, but that kitchen is awful. When she was showing the units the other day, there is one set of doors obviously cut from a different sheet and it doesn’t match which makes it look even worse. And those new worktops look like cheap temporary ones. Maybe it will look better when it’s got stuff in 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2