Theonlygirlinthehouse #4 The only colourful thing in her beige life is her boys colourful language.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t usually judge other peoples taste, but that kitchen is awful. When she was showing the units the other day, there is one set of doors obviously cut from a different sheet and it doesn’t match which makes it look even worse. And those new worktops look like cheap temporary ones. Maybe it will look better when it’s got stuff in 🤷‍♀️
I noticed that too

B24D2D89-9C6A-49C1-84DE-23A856F2367F.jpeg

Reactions: 1
I think it would have looked better with a dark worktop.

Plus, that post about her Mum. People probably wouldn't ask about it unless she hadn't made multiple posts about how wonderful the woman was before she promptly disappeared.

Reactions: 3
They have to open the cupboards to then open the drawers - all due to aesthetics. That will soon become a pain in the arse!

Reactions: 5
So they are having ‘fog’ colour splash back tiles - so grey with beige worktops and wooden cupboards? Why not just have the worktop as the low splash back then a plain white one to match the wall behind the cooker? Seems weird?

Oh my godddd beige worktops top, I thought she may at least go for a contrast like white.

Beige, just like her and her life.
They genuinely run the risk of losing the dog in that kitchen 😂 she blends right in!!

• Haha
Is it just me or have her ads dropped massively? I can’t remember the last ad she did.

Reactions: 3
I think it would have looked better with a dark worktop.

Plus, that post about her Mum. People probably wouldn't ask about it unless she hadn't made multiple posts about how wonderful the woman was before she promptly disappeared.
Didn’t it sound weird when she said “we’re both much happier 🥰” about their estrangement? I realise she was probably being passive-aggressive because she hates people messaging about her mum (note she said “I get messages every week” which she’s clearly very irritated about) and just wants people to shut up about it.

It’s a sad, dysfunctional situation and I find it hard to believe that either of them truly believe they are happier. Also, if she’s fully no-contact how does she have a clue how her mum feels?

Reactions: 8
Haven’t checked out her account for a while, but holy moly, I don’t think they could have picked a more underwhelming kitchen. They’ve gone to expense and effort for THAT?! She does say it’s unfinished but let’s be honest, she’ll add in some black/white/beige accessories and that’ll be it finished.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think in her mind it’s like The Anna Edit’s kitchen. But hers is giving 90s science lab

HOW MUCH did they make at the car boot?! She seemingly gets all her pre-loved bits for pennies but when she sells her own, somehow makes a killing?

Is that normal? My sons in Bruno’s year and we dont do college interviews till next year . Maybe it’s different in the north east.

Attachments

Is that normal? My sons in Bruno’s year and we dont do college interviews till next year . Maybe it’s different in the north east.
My daughters just started college this year and we certainly weren’t doing college interviews this time last year!

My daughters just started college this year and we certainly weren’t doing college interviews this time last year!
I’ve had 6 kids there all adults apart from my youngest and college interest things don’t start here till Easter ish time. . I just wondered if it was a new thing as it’s been a few years since I went through it.

My child is in year 11 now and the open days/ evenings haven’t started yet let alone interviews.

Reactions: 2