Theonlygirlinthehouse #4 The only colourful thing in her beige life is her boys colourful language.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel bad saying this, but they look like they’re heading for a career of petty crime and prison.

Too cool to wear appropriate footwear as well, I see.

Reactions: 10
I’d like to think I’m down with the kids and into fashion but I’m not understanding the trainers with suits vibe. Looks absolutely awful.

Reactions: 6
If that’s the state of teenagers now, I’m glad I’m not a secondary school teacher! I’d be terrified to bump into them.

Reactions: 3
What a ugly looking bunch of chavs the lot of them!
Considering Jess is such a massive snob, it must secretly kill her that her darling boy’s friends are such a bunch of oiks.

She didn’t want him to go to a pupil referral unit because she didn’t want him mixing with chavs (she didn’t use those words but that’s definitely what she meant - I think she said “social/family problems”). well that’s come back to bite her on the arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My son has just had his prom - not one pair of trainers in sight and they all looked lovely and smart in their suits.

They look a right bunch. I know you shouldn’t judge abook by its cover and all that, but the fact this lot hang out with the previous H says a lot about their character. It’s who you hang out with, and we all know what H is like from his mothers very public posts!

Reactions: 7
If that’s the state of teenagers now, I’m glad I’m not a secondary school teacher! I’d be terrified to bump into them.
I have three teens and none of them or their friends are remotely like that thank god! You wouldn’t want to come across that lot in a dark alley would you? There’ll be vomit and fights by the end of the night I’m sure.
---
Bet they all speak Jafakin’ but live in the Home Counties, blud!
I assume these are what my teens refer to as ‘roadmen’? Or maybe wannabe roadmen!
---
the latest grid post…
The friends look like a lovely bunch of lads 😳
Definitely with egos bigger than their brains!

Reactions: 6
It is so genuinely sad to see that the premature aging and general decline of physical appearance associated with excessive drug and (or) alcohol use is clearly identifiable in a group photo of what should be fresh faced 16 year olds. Photo filters do absoloutely nothing to camouflage the fact.

Reactions: 10
How can you see the effects? Just curious so I can keep an eye on my own kid..

See they’re sitting on a Porsche trying to look like they have money.

In the first photo she’s definitely hoping a scout will see it. Hugo doesn’t have the temperament to be a model.

Reactions: 4
I think Hugo is definitely regularly using drugs looking at the gaunt look on his face, eyes look glazed like there is nothing there

• Sad
How can you see the effects? Just curious so I can keep an eye on my own kid..

See they’re sitting on a Porsche trying to look like they have money.

In the first photo she’s definitely hoping a scout will see it. Hugo doesn’t have the temperament to be a model.
The first photo is nice but in the others he looks really weird and quite scary, not attractive AT ALL.