Thenursemum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t want to discuss her son or his medical problems, but what I will say is this. As an individual person, she is exactly the same as all the other “mummy influencers” - she’s no different. She uses her child as fodder for her social media channels and takes all the money & freebies she can get her hands on - not for his benefit, but for herself!!!!!!!!!! She’s just as bad as all the rest of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I don’t want to discuss her son or his medical problems, but what I will say is this. As an individual person, she is exactly the same as all the other “mummy influencers” - she’s no different. She uses her child as fodder for her social media channels and takes all the money & freebies she can get her hands on - not for his benefit, but for herself!!!!!!!!!! She’s just as bad as all the rest of them.
Agreed....
Using the kid to get all the freebies and gifts, she is just as bad as the others! One minute moaning about how broke she is then next minute has her nails done(waste of money if you are a nurse!) , fancy hotel etc etc
She is obviously going to quit her job soon...she says she makes 50 quid extra than when she was on benefits and her rent paid etc...i dont even know why she went to work as she appears to struggles as it is...

Reactions: 12
The child exploitation is very real, it does wonders for raising awareness but I agree that these days it's more to raise her profile and income.

Reactions: 8
The child exploitation is very real, it does wonders for raising awareness but I agree that these days it's more to raise her profile and income.
She posted images of her son vomiting or very distressed whilst the Gofundme was rolling in the $$$

Reactions: 9
I follow a lot of sen mums and families and it's crazy to see the disparity in care and funding they receive. All of them underfunded. Having a go fund me is actually a very sensitive topic for them and they get so much flack for having one.

Reactions: 7
Ashamed to say I loved her and refused to hear a bad word against her.... now all I see is passive aggressive (or sometimes downright aggressive) stories. The one about the kittens and the responses the received. How some people are saying ‘it will get better’...she’s making out she’s getting trolled. I’m pretty sure her followers are being sympathetic so she shouldn’t be mugging them off but throwing them under a bus 🤨

Ashamed to say I loved her and refused to hear a bad word against her.... now all I see is passive aggressive (or sometimes downright aggressive) stories. The one about the kittens and the responses the received. How some people are saying ‘it will get better’...she’s making out she’s getting trolled. I’m pretty sure her followers are being sympathetic so she shouldn’t be mugging them off but throwing them under a bus 🤨
And the whole "people are telling me to do this but I already do it"

People genuinely care for here on her page. If i was to message with what I thought was advice and then she moaned about getting advice on her next story id be so embarrassed. Also saying she isn't going to mention the kittens again, do we think they are going but she doesn't want to say? I couldn't be clearing up cat poo each day tbf and can't it have like some toxins in it? I know pregnant people shouldn't clear out litter trays.

Reactions: 5
I'd love to know why sometimes she puts on this very fake posh voice and others, particularly when she's in company she talks like she's some gangsta?! I think that's the right word I'm looking for 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
She has quoted the cost of paying privately for carers through an agency and it was around £30 per hour,60 hours a week that equates to £7,200 per month! Yet she posts and moans that she is only paid £69 a week carers allowance.
She is very predictable in her behaviour,she has been drip feeding her followers recently to make them sympathetic towards her ready for when she inevitably leaves her nursing job to concentrate on being an Influencer.She has contracts with Zoflora, F@F clothing, Dove baby, basically she is aiming to be a cross between Mrs Hinch and PTWM.
She knows she is to some degree untouchable by ‘trolls’ I mean genuine people asking her questions about her affluent lifestyle when she has practiced nursing for a matter of weeks. The hotels she stayed in recently are SO expensive,The Shangri-la at Thd Shard for two nights probably over £1000,then £5-600 for the Fitzroy.A new Shark hoover,Manicure,£3-4,000 down payment for the Mercedes on Motorbility...all on 8 days nursing a month!
When you put it like this it is shocking!! I think as she drip feeds it just looks like a little treat here and there, put it together and it’s like wtf 😳

Reactions: 6
I am not for one second doubting her love and commitment to Jaxon. What does bug me though is such inconsistencies with her stories she makes out as if she doesn’t have so much as a minute to herself when it’s just not true. For example being in hospital 24/7 and becoming homeless - well how did she manage to bag a rich boyfriend/fiancé? Even recently she’s had two dates when she is supposedly using all her care whilst she’s at work. At the end of the day she is entitled to a break and I’m sure that she dam well deserves it so why lie?

Reactions: 16
Watching those stories from last night, I think they're there just to try & make her ex jealous. I hope he realises he's better off without her & she needs knocking down a peg or two. Clearly thinks she's too good for any man. Can't work out if the gofundme has changed her or I've just now seen a different side of her. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I'd love to know why sometimes she puts on this very fake posh voice and others, particularly when she's in company she talks like she's some gangsta?! I think that's the right word I'm looking for 😅
I have followed her since she moved into her house,about 2-3 years? She used to speak with a very broad Nottingham working class accent, she pronounced carers ‘Curers’ but as soon as she had met a few of the Instamums she changed the way she spoke.
Her sons Dad went on their Glamping/escape to the Hilton holiday and you could hear him talking,he speaks London Gangster.She also used to have a vile potty mouth she has reigned that in since the ads arrived.
I think she has become incredibly self entitled,I can imagine her posting ‘Anyone got a link with Raya’ ( Raya is a dating app for A list celebrity’s) 😂

I think she likes the sound of her own voice. And also is rude saying there was red flags with the blokes she went on dates with? say it to your friends but putting it out there for them plus thousands of followers to see? Unless she hid the stories from them. What if they put up stories about her and showing red flags, I wonder if she would take offence?

Her sons Dad went on their Glamping/escape to the Hilton holiday and you could hear him talking,he speaks London Gangster.She also used to have a vile potty mouth she has reigned that in since the ads arrived.
She’s always fancied herself as a bit of a moll- the glamorous life style, the piercing and how she speaks!

Reactions: 4
She’s always fancied herself as a bit of a moll- the glamorous life style, the piercing and how she speaks!
Yeah and the most recent ex of hers seemed dodgy af! Shouldnt be letting people like that round her child.

Reactions: 4
Do these influencers not feel like massive dicks dancing and singing into the camera

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t know much about continuing care, carers assessment etc., but surely they have access to her socials and everything she posts? Could this then potentially have an affect on their decision? If so, you would have thought she’d limit more of what she shares!

Reactions: 2
I don’t know much about continuing care, carers assessment etc., but surely they have access to her socials and everything she posts? Could this then potentially have an affect on their decision? If so, you would have thought she’d limit more of what she shares!
I feel like she thinks she's the only one with problems. Yes they could've let her know that the person left but also they probably have hundreds of cases to get through and can't let everyone know? I would like to think it wouldn't affect their decisions about what she shares but she is rude about outside agencies who works with them, so who knows?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.