Thenursemum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is exactly how I feel. She is a wonderful mum, there's no doubt about it but some of the things she says baffles me. Even getting the kittens?!
Yes I agree, that’s when I finally unfollowed. Seeing the little boy grabbing at the kittens and her filming him laughing made me feel a bit off. The kitten didn’t want to be picked up and thrown about his chair you could see it. All little children get excited with animals and will try to grab but most parents will stop them not film it laughing.

Reactions: 9
I like Kaytee and I think she has a difficult time especially with potentially losing the carers, it’s blatantly obvious that they’re needed. What I don’t get, is how she can afford to stay in hotels all the time, and how she can afford the shard. I know she’s started working, but if I was her, I’d be saving every penny in case the carers were taken away. She can’t manage without them, and she shouldn’t have too. I get she needs a break, we all do, but the Shard in particular is an excessive spend when you are already struggling financially.

Reactions: 12
I think she does an amazing job with Jaxon & I agree why shouldn’t she have breaks & holidays but she do seem to have expensive taste. Also wonder who looked after the kittens when she was in London & who was looking after Jaxon when her & friend went bike riding at midnight 🤔

Reactions: 7
I’m not sure what I make of her tbh, I think she does an amazing job with her son but there’s something about the constant complaining that annoys me. I don’t dislike her at all and am not being mean about her but I did unfollow because it didn’t sit right with me to hear her constantly moan about everything. Her son is a charming, happy little man and the battle he has daily is heartbreaking but she wants it all if that makes sense, unfortunately when you have a child with complex needs your life is all about the care the child needs, with her being turned down for extra carers (wrongly in my option) her jumping into going to work as nurse while being a single parent and then complaining about not having help and being exhausted etc I found puzzling. Her son is having the best life possible with her as his mother and I commend her for that and you can see she absolutely adores him and him her.
I think your basically hit the nail on the head. She’s a good parent and of course you’d have a moan but it’s often about the wrong thing. Then to decide now is the time to go back to nursing (during a pandemic) and I do think occasionally she needs to realise when moaning she’s in a more fortunate position, that money was raised to help her. Some parents have nothing in the bank and a child with special needs.
Getting the kitten seemed like a terrible decision too..

Reactions: 13
Wow there’s some kind people out there .. the thing is though them kind people then tend to think they have a say in how she spends it 🥴

Reactions: 5
I think she said she puts a lot on credit because she's mindful that Jaxon may not always be here so she wants to make the memories while she can. I like her and I just can't get worked up about her tbh. She might moan abit but so what, we all do. I wouldn't want to swap lives with her and constantly be worrying about my child's health, and I think she copes really well.

Reactions: 21
I’m guessing her ex had his son (don’t like naming children on here, it feels wrong 🤷‍♀️) when they went bike riding but I don’t know. The kittens was an interesting choice 😬

Is this thread coming up in anyone’s ’threads you’re watching’? It’s not coming up in mine 😬

Reactions: 2
I’m remembering things now which have annoyed me 🙈🙈 the glamping trip that they went on and she complained the whole time, I found it so rude how she filmed and moaned about absolutely everything. We’ve all been somewhere that we haven’t liked very much but she come across so entitled. Then booked a hotel room and declared how fabulous it was. I know when my lit were little I did loads of caravan trips because of the freedom they get being outdoors rather than cooped up in a hotel room watching the iPad. I didn’t realise how much she annoyed me until this thread. I’ve never commented on an Instagram thread before because I honestly don’t care what they do but now I’ve found people who find her annoying too 🙈 glad I unfollowed lol

Reactions: 9
I’m guessing her ex had his son (don’t like naming children on here, it feels wrong 🤷‍♀️) when they went bike riding but I don’t know. The kittens was an interesting choice 😬

Is this thread coming up in anyone’s ’threads you’re watching’? It’s not coming up in mine 😬
Its not coming up on mine either unless I look on the closed threads I was watching 👀

Reactions: 1
I’m remembering things now which have annoyed me 🙈🙈 the glamping trip that they went on and she complained the whole time, I found it so rude how she filmed and moaned about absolutely everything. We’ve all been somewhere that we haven’t liked very much but she come across so entitled. Then booked a hotel room and declared how fabulous it was. I know when my lit were little I did loads of caravan trips because of the freedom they get being outdoors rather than cooped up in a hotel room watching the iPad. I didn’t realise how much she annoyed me until this thread. I’ve never commented on an Instagram thread before because I honestly don’t care what they do but now I’ve found people who find her annoying too 🙈 glad I unfollowed lol
Hmm, I think that unless one of your children has needs like her son’s then you can’t really compare what you would call a holiday.

I saw all those stories and it looked like hell on earth for me and my children don’t have additional needs. She thought she was booking something different.

I’m glad she gets to do nice things with him now and again, they both deserve it.

Reactions: 8
I think she does things on a whim. How can you get camping so wrong? Like how do you book something completely different to what you think it is?

Reactions: 6
There’s no denying she has a difficult life, but so do thousands if not millions of other peoples with children/family members to care for who have complex needs, and they don’t get extensions on their care allowance or assistance because of their Instagram following.

There’s just something about her I can’t put my finger on...very defensive. I find it strange how she always asks what people think about emotive and controversial topics and then gets her back up when it’s not the same as her opinion and deems everyone a troll or an unkind person.

Attachments

Reactions: 18
When she came back she said the woman has made her life hell turned people against her etc cos she hadn’t paid her for the apartment

Reactions: 2
The amount raised by the various funds was in the region of 70-80k. She put it in stories at the time when she spent some of it on designer slippers and was criticised.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She'd made a big deal about going as a single mama, the friend in dubai had basically arranged everything and smoothed her way. The friend was, imo rightly, annoyed by the complete erasure of all the help just to fit with the brave single traveller image.

That's when I started to think about what was being said by her. I think she's an amazing mama but really snippy towards people.

Pinch of salt needed!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.