Thenursemum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She'd made a big deal about going as a single mama, the friend in dubai had basically arranged everything and smoothed her way. The friend was, imo rightly, annoyed by the complete erasure of all the help just to fit with the brave single traveller image.

That's when I started to think about what was being said by her. I think she's an amazing mama but really snippy towards people.

Pinch of salt needed!
That was the time for me too, I remember that holiday and she had some beautiful pics of her and Jaxon and I wondered how she managed to take them as she was on her own. She made out it was her and Jaxon alone but really she had had a lot of help from someone who she then turned around and slagged off.
Nobody would have begrudged her help so I don't understand why she couldn't say something like .... we have been lucky to meet up with a friend while here who has been a real help in finding.accomodation for us and helping me so it has been more of a real holiday than being completely on my own.

Reactions: 9
I don’t mind her - I think she’s a fantastic mum, she clearly loves Jaxon more than life itself and he always looks clean, well dressed and most importantly happy! I don’t care too much about what she does with the money because 🤷🏽‍♀️ it is hers and she does also deserve some luxuries. The camping trip did rile me a bit though, I think there is a difference between something not being your ‘thing’ and ripping a small business apart. It also made me cringe that it was at the peak of covid when small travel companies were really struggling 😖 the owner could potentially have lost a lot of sales and business from someone posting stuff like that to a large following!

Reactions: 13
I understand why she wants/needs to work. However if I moaned about my place of work on socials and they got wind of it, I would get sacked there and then.

Reactions: 8
I believe in regards to the job situation, you have to do so many hours of practice otherwise your qualification lapses and you have to do training again.

I have never had an issue with her until recently. I think she should be able to spend her money on holidays and luxuries if that’s what she wants.

however, the kitten thing did hit a nerve. I just feel like she got those kittens on a total whim, she strikes me as being very impulsive and I think she wanted something new and shiny so she got kittens. She literally posted one day asking about them and the next day she had them. Which just shows she did no real research. I think people who don’t have cats overlook this as they just think “oh they’re cats, they’re easy to take care of”. Which couldn’t be further from the truth and I think she’s realising now that they are way harder than she thought they would be. Kittens need a lot of work and attention, you can’t just buy them on a whim.

also the whole going to London thing just shows she did no research, there’s no way I’d leave kittens that young to have someone just pop in and feed them in a morning. Luckily she has two so they at least have company, but the fact they are over filling their litter tray shows she’s leaving them too long.

Reactions: 7
Also I know that someone did mention this earlier but who did look after Jaxon when her and her mate went biking around London?
Also I sound like such a neggy Nora but I don’t find Boris biking around London when you’re pissed funny at all 😒

Reactions: 4
I believe in regards to the job situation, you have to do so many hours of practice otherwise your qualification lapses and you have to do training again.

I have never had an issue with her until recently. I think she should be able to spend her money on holidays and luxuries if that’s what she wants.

however, the kitten thing did hit a nerve. I just feel like she got those kittens on a total whim, she strikes me as being very impulsive and I think she wanted something new and shiny so she got kittens. She literally posted one day asking about them and the next day she had them. Which just shows she did no real research. I think people who don’t have cats overlook this as they just think “oh they’re cats, they’re easy to take care of”. Which couldn’t be further from the truth and I think she’s realising now that they are way harder than she thought they would be. Kittens need a lot of work and attention, you can’t just buy them on a whim.

also the whole going to London thing just shows she did no research, there’s no way I’d leave kittens that young to have someone just pop in and feed them in a morning. Luckily she has two so they at least have company, but the fact they are over filling their litter tray shows she’s leaving them too long.
I totally agree, getting an animal on a whim is real trigger for me. The laughing whilst Jaxon grabbed them wasn’t funny either. Teach him to be gentle.
I also think a lot of the time she’s trying to prove herself that she’s some kind of superwoman. I work, have a disabled child , kittens , holiday alone, look at me nailing it. It’s ok to not be nailing everything

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Also I know that someone did mention this earlier but who did look after Jaxon when her and her mate went biking around London?
Also I sound like such a neggy Nora but I don’t find Boris biking around London when you’re pissed funny at all 😒
I guess it was maybe his dad as he lives in London does he not?

Reactions: 2
I totally agree, getting an animal on a whim is real trigger for me. The laughing whilst Jaxon grabbed them wasn’t funny either. Teach him to be gentle.
I also think a lot of the time she’s trying to prove herself that she’s some kind of superwoman. I work, have a disabled child , kittens , holiday alone, look at me nailing it. It’s ok to not be nailing everything
Agree completely, the way jaxson grabbed them was quite upsetting. I don’t blame jaxson at all, but the fact she found it funny was upsetting.

Even if someone said all of this to her, she would just go down the defensive and say that they weren’t being hurt and yeah maybe they weren’t going to have injuries, but it was still hurtful for the cats to be grabbed that way and you could see the cats were distressed. People who have cats and who understand them will know how upsetting that is for a cat, they would have been scared. If he can’t handle them properly she needs to keep them away or sit by his side to teach him.

Reactions: 6
Agree completely, the way jaxson grabbed them was quite upsetting. I don’t blame jaxson at all, but the fact she found it funny was upsetting.

Even if someone said all of this to her, she would just go down the defensive and say that they weren’t being hurt and yeah maybe they weren’t going to have injuries, but it was still hurtful for the cats to be grabbed that way and you could see the cats were distressed. People who have cats and who understand them will know how upsetting that is for a cat, they would have been scared. If he can’t handle them properly she needs to keep them away or sit by his side to teach him.
No course not. He doesn’t understand you can’t grab at animals like that. I’ve never seen a mum just laugh like that. Usually they’d say be gentle. I’m sure it didn’t hurt them but they are babies essentially. Plus as I’m sure you are aware as a cat owner, they’ll only take a certain amount before they lash out and those claws are sharp!

No course not. He doesn’t understand you can’t grab at animals like that. I’ve never seen a mum just laugh like that. Usually they’d say be gentle. I’m sure it didn’t hurt them but they are babies essentially. Plus as I’m sure you are aware as a cat owner, they’ll only take a certain amount before they lash out and those claws are sharp!
Exactly, it’s not normal, most parents would find that distressing, mainly out of concern for the animal and partly because they don’t want their child to hurt living things.

like you say, they are just babies and the world around them is shaping their future, they need to be cared for gently and respectfully and they need to feel safe and secure rather than fearful.

agree with the lashing out too. I find with cats everything has to be on their terms and if you do something they don’t like, they will let you know. We have luckily never got to the claws out stage with ours as you can see when he’s getting distressed and we back off, but he will give a little nip if you pick him up when he doesn’t want to be picked up. Those claws are so sharp though and heaven forbid if they ever clawed at jaxson’s eyes. They’ll only take so much before they snap.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
i hope not. There are threads on this forum discussing the royal family and those threads stay active so I’m sorry but why on earth shouldn’t there be a thread to discuss this particular INFLUENCER (because that’s what she is!!!!)
I created a thread on her which got removed because she has a hard enough time as it is 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I bet the cats don’t last long with her, like someone just said if Jaxon keeps grabbing at them they will lash out & that won’t be good

Reactions: 7
Hopefully! Also because she has enough money to pay for the best friend to care for him now too she doesn’t need the other ones

Reactions: 2
The hotel probably. They’ve been sharing her stories 😂🤮 or self timer. Or as most instagrammers do they take a video of them posing and then screenshot the best one and save it

• Haha
The Kimpton Fitzroy is really expensive to stay in. I get that she wants to stay somewhere nice, but in the same week as a stay at The Shard, it seems excessive for someone who says they have little money.

Reactions: 14
What were the fund raisers for? I assume helping with carers and travelling, staying somewhere when visiting the hospital etc? Genuine question.

Reactions: 1
The one I contributed to was for an adapted chair, she kicked off MASSIVELY when first told it 'might' be funded. Before a decision was made she'd kicked off set up a fundraiser and raised a lot of money. Within weeks she was told the chair was going to be provided so the fundraiser was not needed but she kept the money.

I think she's a great mum, I actually love seeing her thrive. But the constant moaning about drs, nurses, physios, occupational therapists, her not working, her working, and not getting everything RIGHT NOW is why I stopped following. I wish her well and her boy is adorable.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.