Thenursemum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scrambled beg on toast. Total hypocrite who thinks she’s untouchable and it’s her way or no way.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ve seen her mentioned quite a lot in other threads relating to other influencers but really don’t have a problem with her.

She seems to never have a day off and I think she is entitled to some luxuries now and again. We all have ways to treat ourselves: takeaways, holidays, hobbies etc.

She is very opinionated and likes to call out negative questions from followers but I don’t really see the problem in that. She often talks about how the positives from her followers keep her going but don’t think she should have to avoid talking about what pisses her off.

Reactions: 18
I’ve let most stuff slide with her, the covid stuff had annoyed me, as she’s like everyone else telling people not to take risks, then literally doing it themselves

Reactions: 7
I do find her to be a bit rude sometimes. I feel she says stuff to get a reaction so then when she does get a reaction she can be rude in her replies.

Reactions: 13
I do feel really sorry for her with this continuing care assessment that seems to have been looming for the past year. It’s so painfully obvious that she needs carers but the service’s are soo stretched and have no money I believe they’re trying to downplay how bad Jaxon really is. I’ve followed her for ages, I like seeing how he is doing all the time. I do tend to skip through all her stories but I do that with pretty much anyone that uploads more than a few at a time. I was surprised at her taking him to the shard for the night... I know they weren’t galavanting round loads but my partner suggested going for the night last week and I’m very hesitant at the moment. I just don’t feel the need to go to different cities!

Reactions: 17
I thought the 80k raised was to cover care if continuing care was withdrawn? Unfortunately care systems are completely underfunded and have been for over a decade, hence the extremely strict boundaries about qualifying. It's a really sad situation for millions of families.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Racist susie said she can use it for takeaways if she really wanted but yeah it’s for carers which she said in London her bestie is training to become his carer

Reactions: 6
Quite mental that she has an accountant..

I thought a while ago she said she was in a council house, now she says her ever is £500 a month?

Reactions: 5
Another thing when the nurses told her she shouldn’t be wearing her uniform outside of work she went mental about it for people daring to give her another perspective

Reactions: 14
without jumping on my comment I thought they were means tested. If that money is sat in the bank usually the support you are getting becomes less.
I have a council flat and was told that if I earn above a certain amount or had a certain amount in the bank (savings) then my rent would stay the same but I would have to pay it without any help from housing / universal credit etc.
Hope that helps. X

Reactions: 4
I have a council flat and was told that if I earn above a certain amount or had a certain amount in the bank (savings) then my rent would stay the same but I would have to pay it without any help from housing / universal credit etc.
Hope that helps. X
Thank you. (The housing benefit was more what I was getting at) She’s just addressed it on her stories That she now pays rent..

Reactions: 3
Thank you. (The housing benefit was more what I was getting at) She’s just addressed it on her stories That she now pays rent..
No problem. It was one of my main concerns when I got my place, more than happy to pay the rent myself but was worried it would suddenly shoot up etc

Reactions: 2
I’m not sure what I make of her tbh, I think she does an amazing job with her son but there’s something about the constant complaining that annoys me. I don’t dislike her at all and am not being mean about her but I did unfollow because it didn’t sit right with me to hear her constantly moan about everything. Her son is a charming, happy little man and the battle he has daily is heartbreaking but she wants it all if that makes sense, unfortunately when you have a child with complex needs your life is all about the care the child needs, with her being turned down for extra carers (wrongly in my option) her jumping into going to work as nurse while being a single parent and then complaining about not having help and being exhausted etc I found puzzling. Her son is having the best life possible with her as his mother and I commend her for that and you can see she absolutely adores him and him her.

Reactions: 23
This is exactly how I feel. She is a wonderful mum, there's no doubt about it but some of the things she says baffles me. Even getting the kittens?!

I’m not sure what I make of her tbh, I think she does an amazing job with her son but there’s something about the constant complaining that annoys me. I don’t dislike her at all and am not being mean about her but I did unfollow because it didn’t sit right with me to hear her constantly moan about everything. Her son is a charming, happy little man and the battle he has daily is heartbreaking but she wants it all if that makes sense, unfortunately when you have a child with complex needs your life is all about the care the child needs, with her being turned down for extra carers (wrongly in my option) her jumping into going to work as nurse while being a single parent and then complaining about not having help and being exhausted etc I found puzzling. Her son is having the best life possible with her as his mother and I commend her for that and you can see she absolutely adores him and him her.

Reactions: 13
Thread will disappear any minute ... now!
i hope not. There are threads on this forum discussing the royal family and those threads stay active so I’m sorry but why on earth shouldn’t there be a thread to discuss this particular INFLUENCER (because that’s what she is!!!!)

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.