Thenursemum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like she thinks she's the only one with problems. Yes they could've let her know that the person left but also they probably have hundreds of cases to get through and can't let everyone know? I would like to think it wouldn't affect their decisions about what she shares but she is rude about outside agencies who works with them, so who knows?
Exactly! Baffles me how she works within the healthcare system and would have an insight into how much pressure services are under at the moment. Yet is constantly moaning about them and acting so entitled!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s said before they’ve thrown things back at her that she has said before.

Reactions: 1
If she’s presenting one picture of their lives to them and then her social media contradicts it, they could easily take that into consideration. I suppose it’s a bit like those people who claim they can’t walk because of back pain and then get photos taken of them doing manual labour style jobs. The only difference is she’s providing them with the photo evidence of any contradictions herself.

Reactions: 4
I always notice she only ever talks about his vomiting on the same days that she mentions continuing healthcare. Almost like ‘I know you’ll be seeing these so let me just slip in how hard it is’ and then on the days they’re not mentioned she’s at 5* hotels and talking about privately training her best mate to pay her to care for her son

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Continuing care assessments are a nightmare, I hope jaxon secures all the help he needs. At least she gets full care until a decision is made. They made it clear they only gave her an extra year because of her being on tv.

Reactions: 9
I always notice she only ever talks about his vomiting on the same days that she mentions continuing healthcare. Almost like ‘I know you’ll be seeing these so let me just slip in how hard it is’ and then on the days they’re not mentioned she’s at 5* hotels and talking about privately training her best mate to pay her to care for her son
I thought the exact same thing today- didn’t want to say anything because of course she will on her stories tomorrow moaning about the trolls.

Reactions: 4
I fully expect her to quit her nursing job, at least in a hospital setting anyway.

I have no doubt that it must be incredibly hard balancing everything but regardless she just doesn’t seem to want to do it, and now seems to be on a mission to promote how awful it is and make sly comments about ‘being silenced’

ETA - I work in an NHS hospital and am not disputing how hard things are right now. Just that she seems to be focused about ‘exposing’ it.

Reactions: 17
I don't work in a health care setting but we also have very strict rules about discussing work on social media. She seems to always think there's a big conspiracy to silence her, to make her stick to rules etc but it's actually the norm for every working field.

Also, everyone I know in my field is also stressed, worried, over worked and on the edge. It's not something reserved for nurses.

Reactions: 13
The bit about being silenced made me howl. That comment above about her being full of her own self importance is spot on 😂

Reactions: 8
I don't work in a health care setting but we also have very strict rules about discussing work on social media. She seems to always think there's a big conspiracy to silence her, to make her stick to rules etc but it's actually the norm for every working field.

Also, everyone I know in my field is also stressed, worried, over worked and on the edge. It's not something reserved for nurses.
Well exactly! Social media policies are a thing in most workplaces. It’s not a personal vendetta against her, which is how she seems to take everything.

Did anyone else see the response from someone working full time nights and being an SEN mum? I bet she hasn't just had a night out boozed up in london while staying at the shard. So relatable ✌🏼

Reactions: 15
Oh I can. I’ve had some awful nurses with attitude I bet she’s one of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The thing is she clearly doesn’t want to be a nurse!
She wants to be an influencer and will use her child for this. I used to think that she was such a good person but after time I realised that she is a narcissistic liar, who will use people for her own gain. The Dubai trip confirmed that for me.
I think it’s very telling that she is not liked in the SEN community.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I used to really like her and thought she could do no wrong but recently she's coming across like a brat

Reactions: 8
I used to really like her and thought she could do no wrong but recently she's coming across like a brat
That‘s because she is! I don’t doubt looking after her child is stressful and hard work, but her attitude is foul. She thinks she’s entitled to everything! If she can’t afford a house, car, careers without it being subsided, you’d think she’d be grateful. But no everyday she’s complaining about something. Lots of parents who I follow from the SEN community have to get by with half of what she gets!

Reactions: 11
Oh I can. I’ve had some awful nurses with attitude I bet she’s one of them.
Lol a lotta nurses seem to have been the bitchy girls you went to school with. No hate , I am a nurse myself and have to work with them...

Reactions: 10
Lol a lotta nurses seem to have been the bitchy girls you went to school with. No hate , I am a nurse myself and have to work with them...
All the “popular” girls at my school went into nursing and midwifery. The two I have interacted with since they have been into those jobs have been the kindest girls.
I get the impression Kaytee thinks she’s a tit hot nurse and a natural.

I’m a SEN mummy to 2 very special children, both myself and husband are nurses and we live month to month. We get no help at all, we do everything between us. If he’s in work I’m off and vice versa. I get up every 4 hours to peg feed my youngest (2) give timed medications they have nothing orally, the vomits are horrendous especially as they have an unsafe swallow. Anyway she grinds me as she comes across as so ungrateful, gives the image of a very lavish lifestyle, she gets a break, my break is work!! I’m not saying she’s not a 100% devoted mother she certainly is I don’t know there’s something that doesn’t sit right with me.....I can only dream of a luxury nights stay in a hotel with my husband and have a full nights sleep!! I’m just not fussed on her or her attitude, her arrogance

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.