Thenursemum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her son always seems to gain weight in hospital and lose it when home with her, does she just not feed him properly?! The amount of times she says she’s missed medicines and feeds and slept through alarms it’s heartbreaking 😭

Reactions: 9
The girl is an absolute fraud!! I thought I was the only person who could see it, glad I found this thread 🤣 She will get away with it all because no one would dare question her. Her son like all other influencers is a cash cow and sadly she plays on his disability’s to rake even more money in. I hope her carers are taken and given to someone who really struggles. She will have to put her hand in her pocket to pay for them herself out of the 10000’s raised for him.
What also makes me mad. Tat they kept her job open for her for 6+ months and stayed only for 2 months if that. When someone else could have had that permanent job and probably even more appreciative. Just think how much time/cost it was to orientate/train her. Now they have to do all that again. Selfless

Reactions: 8
I know it’s petty. But her miss use of “you’re” and miss spelling of definitely honestly bugs the life out of me😂🤦🏻‍♀️

What also makes me mad. Tat they kept her job open for her for 6+ months and stayed only for 2 months if that. When someone else could have had that permanent job and probably even more appreciative. Just think how much time/cost it was to orientate/train her. Now they have to do all that again. Selfless
What bugs me more is she’s now left a ward short, and understaffed if she’s just upped and quit. So they now need to restart the whole process and that leaves the ward a nurse down and her ex colleagues picking up the slack. I’ve never known anyone to slag off and abuse the NHS as much as her

Has he ever had a playdate? Obviously not now with covid, but don't think I ever remember seeing him with kids his age (although I have only followed since the this morning interview stage). Surely playing with other children or even just having friends should be a pretty big priority when you're trying to give your child as normal a childhood as possible...
After the hot tub arrived, she posted photos on her story of a play date with a little girl, similar age to J. I think she was Kaytee’s friend’s kid or a family member, they didn’t live locally (as far as I remember, I might be wrong). I watch most of her stories and that’s the only play date I can recall. Very sad.

Reactions: 2
I've been waiting for her to get that tree out again 😂 looks like shes got a big green cock in her lounge instead of a tree 🥒 If she doesnt want to spend a bomb on a tree she could look in argos, asda or tesco and find a 6ft one for under £40 that actually looks like a tree. Cant spend a few quid on a tree but can blow 700 quid on trainers, spends hundreds on hotels plus expensive candles that she probably cant smell over the stench of the tit coming out her mouth. Next time she goes on holiday are we supposed to remember she afforded it because she didnt buy a nice freaking christmas tree? "Hey guys I'm flying business class because I didnt spend 40 quid on Christmas tree". Christmas is for making memories, like someone else has said, theres been too many children in the send community that have passed this year, make a damn effort! She has parents following her who have lost their children, they would give anything to be able to put a tree up but shes using the excuse she can save the money for a holiday. What the hell is she on? Christmas is the perfect excuse to go overboard with sensory things, the lights, the games, family time together. Shes had to say her house is full of toys, since when? Hes spent over a year playing with the knife and fork drawer whilst she filmed him as she laughed. Shes going to buy him some jigsaws. Shes acting like shes got no money and it's doing my head in. Theres parents who are really struggling this year and shes acting like shes in poverty with her 2nd hand dick tree that's bent when erected and buying a few jigsaws. Tomorrow she will be telling people she wont bother with a Turkey and she will just do some Turkey drummers. Then by the weekend she will be doing stories acting surprised and greatful because someones sent her a bloody tree and she will get a heap of presents gifted plus a turkey from tescos "gifted". Shes disgusting

• Haha
I don't understand why she's so busy. He's at school all day, no school run, then she has carers when he's home and at weekends. She's got time for personal training, running, grooming, Instagram stories, tinder, insta reels... but the narrative is that she's overwhelmed, stressed, not sleeping, no time to eat, no time to think. So we must support her ads because otherwise it's rip to her and j. I'd have More respect for her if she just said I love the money and free things so pls help my ads.

Reactions: 17
I don't understand why she's so busy. He's at school all day, no school run, then she has carers when he's home and at weekends. She's got time for personal training, running, grooming, Instagram stories, tinder, insta reels... but the narrative is that she's overwhelmed, stressed, not sleeping, no time to eat, no time to think. So we must support her ads because otherwise it's rip to her and j. I'd have More respect for her if she just said I love the money and free things so pls help my ads.

I have 3 boys - one with additional needs - and honestly would love that amount of time to myself. Oh the books I'd read, things I'd make. But I have a job to earn for my sons, I have things to do for my sons to keep them healthy and happy.

I don't know any mum who isn't stressed and busy, I also don't know anyone with the amount of help she gets.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Been having awful cramps for the past few days :( hit my peak on Wednesday according to my OPKS. Really praying AF isn't coming early!

Reactions: 1
Her son always seems to gain weight in hospital and lose it when home with her, does she just not feed him properly?! The amount of times she says she’s missed medicines and feeds and slept through alarms it’s heartbreaking 😭
The Kaytee feeding plan cycle:

J admitted to hospital
Kaytee posts a boomerang on stories either rolling her eyes or visibly sighing saying they’re waiting for a dietician
Kaytee posts a story with pic of her face palming bemoaning that the dietician is writing a new plan
J discharged with dietician plan
Kaytee posts a story with a pic of an open word doc on laptop screen headed “Feeding Plan [date]
Objective: To reduce vomiting and strain on parent carer” text box telling us she has to do *so many* roles including be a dietician. There might be a few stories explaining how unsupportive the actual dieticians are that write plans with Js nutrition in mind and not her
Kaytee ignores the dieticians feeding plan and goes by her feeding plan.
J loses weight
Kaytee just can’t understand *why* and it’s all so very hard on *her* and such a struggle
J admitted to hospital and it starts again

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

J admitted to hospital
Kaytee posts a boomerang on stories either rolling her eyes or visibly sighing saying they’re waiting for a dietician
Kaytee posts a story with pic of her face palming bemoaning that the dietician is writing a new plan
Kaytee posts a story with a pic of an open word doc on laptop screen headed “Feeding Plan [date]
Objective: To reduce vomiting and strain on parent carer” text box telling us she has to do *so many* roles including be a dietician. There might be a few stories explaining how unsupportive the actual dieticians are that write plans with Js nutrition in mind and not her
J loses weight
Kaytee just can’t understand *why* and it’s all so very hard on *her* and such a struggle
The boomerangs of eyes rolling and sighs 😂 you forgot the hospital window photo shoots where she gazes into the distance and the shots of her asleep, yet shes apparently alone, so shes either got jaxons dads there or shes set the timer on her phone and quickly got into a sleep position to pretend shes asleep 🤣 The feeding plan should be renamed photo op plan

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The boomerangs of eyes rolling and sighs 😂 you forgot the hospital window photo shoots where she gazes into the distance and the shots of her asleep, yet shes apparently alone, so shes either got jaxons dads there or shes set the timer on her phone and quickly got into a sleep position to pretend shes asleep 🤣 The feeding plan should be renamed photo op plan
These photos are major cringe 🤢

• Haha

J admitted to hospital
J loses weight
It’s very sad for him and surely borders on abuse, not feeding him the correct amount and at the times she’s been told to, to the point he drastically looses weight 😟

It’s very sad for him and surely borders on abuse, not feeding him the correct amount and at the times she’s been told to, to the point he drastically looses weight 😟
Do you think she admits that she’s missing feeds or cutting them down to the doctors? Because surely it would raise concerns with regards to safeguarding. I know she throws around her nurse status a lot but adult nursing is very different to child nursing. How she can openly defy experienced healthcare professionals is just shocking.

Reactions: 5
Why doesn’t she just apply to Make a Wish if she’s so desperate for Disney????
Probably because she knows she wouldn’t get that knowing he’s not as bad as she makes out he is.
Make a wish is for terminally ill children.Her son may have life limiting conditions but he is thriving right now.Yes he vomits.
I follow a wonderful mother who’s daughter has epilepsy,she often has over a hundred seizures a day.She has never nor would she ever post her in those moments of distress,it’s fundamentally wrong to share online to thousands your child being sick,she said she often deletes Instagram 😂😂😂 bullshit

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.