Thenursemum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If her son is losing the carers package then his “mother” can use the money from the three fundraisers to pay for them... oh wait...

🙄
I thought her friend she was galavanting around London with was going to be J’s carer anyway? What ever happened to that? She’ll still have someone to help with J, unless her story was just bullshit to excuse herself from sharing a hotel with someone against gov guidelines. I’m guessing the latter.

Reactions: 10
I wonder how many people have asked her how her job is going and she's not shared a single reply.

Not yet ready to admit she only took the job so she could validate her pin.

Reactions: 9
Has anyone noticed how many of the products she is #gifted are for her? Various beauty brands and today GHD... but never things to benefit her son like educational toys, things to aid his development etc.
We know she was gifted something called an ‘upsee’ by a company known/loved and hugely supported by the genuine SEN community. (Please note price shown is a black Friday offer and not the usual price. Most parents can’t just wait a year for these offers they need the products ASAP) A piece of equipment he ‘may’ of benefitted from but I would say as others would that it is for children who will most likely NEVER walk and certainly who can not weight bare or step. Neither of which categories J would fit into.
We only know about it because she shared one still image on stories of him in it at the front of the house and it’s never been seen again. She didn’t ask to give that away to a random follower did she?.
Have to say me personally I was absolutely disgusted when this company supported her as they like so many others seem to only gift to the people who are more than capable of making a purchase due to improved financial circumstances yet ignore families who are struggling.
Something most families would of loved to receive as they simply can’t justify that amount of money or they are scared to create a go fund me because of ‘K’s actions and the stigma that now surrounds them.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The drama in the sen community is normally wild anyway.. no idea why her and Grace (kisscub) fell out but a lot of sen parents really dislike Kaytee anyway.

Reactions: 6
We know she was gifted something called an ‘upsee’ by a company known/loved and hugely supported by the genuine SEN community. (Please note price shown is a black Friday offer and not the usual price. Most parents can’t just wait a year for these offers they need the products ASAP) A piece of equipment he ‘may’ of benefitted from but I would say as others would that it is for children who will most likely NEVER walk and certainly who can not weight bare or step. Neither of which categories J would fit into.
We only know about it because she shared one still image on stories of him in it at the front of the house and it’s never been seen again. She didn’t ask to give that away to a random follower did she?.
Have to say me personally I was absolutely disgusted when this company supported her as they like so many others seem to only gift to the people who are more than capable of making a purchase due to improved financial circumstances yet ignore families who are struggling.
Something most families would of loved to receive as they simply can’t justify that amount of money or they are scared to create a go fund me because of ‘K’s actions and the stigma that now surrounds them.
Then she had the audacity to comment on how “people don’t trust fundraisers”

I wonder why Katie. I wonder why.

• Haha
I did take a screenshot of that day but cannot find it...however look at this! Many influencers who start getting send copious amounts of products with the hope that they share them with a swipe up on their stories do giveaways,it’s basic gratitude and generosity.
Just look at these two items she is flogging,she posted the Nike trainers with the caption ‘Obv never walked in’ it feels almost like she is both taking the piss out of her son and her followers. J’s father works at Nike so I assume all the trainers he gets cost price or free,the post is again fuelling the fire for a celebrity to start a Gofundme,poor Kaytee has to sell her sons old shoes for £10, maybe she wants to treat him to a few books😂
And why mention in the Jumperoo listing that her son is disabled? 🤢🤮🤢

Im confused with his feeds too. When he was younger her was on 21 hour continuous milk feeds. She changed it and started a blended diet during the day and milk/water over night. Read the screenshots I'm attaching. This is what she was doing.
Does anyone else here remember her making a few comments that felt like she was having digs at parents who didnt blend feed? I'm sure she did and it felt like she was aiming it at others. I noticed she had stopped doing her stories where she would be making a big deal out of cooking batches of blends. Moms cook for their kids, alot of moms batch cook even if they arent doing tube feeding. It's what moms do so it used to annoy me a bit back then, but those stories stopped but I dont remember her saying she had given up on the blends?
Shes always shown Jaxon having his feeds by pump overnight, unattended lying flat whilst hes asleep and she would film herself going in when the alarm beeps. But as you can see from the screenshots she says he has to be upright even afterwards as he will vomit if hes lying down 🤔
The other day she said she had been messing with his feeds again, she said shes been ramming all his daily intake into just 3 feeds during the day to help prepare for losing carers. Plus she wrote she had stopped essential medications and those making a difference to see if it would help with the vomiting. We are all assuming she meant to write non-essential and those not making a difference but what if she actually means what she wrote! (🤯) & (😯)
She must have started doing this before his GA and MRI despite knowing GAs can lower potassium levels so you would have thought she wouldn't have risked messing with his feeds when his heart has stopped twice before after a GA.
This evening she has said shes no longer doing the blended feeds and that she is getting the carers to start doing the night feeds again when they are there in order to bulk him up? But does this mean shes still giving him the whole of his daily requirement in the 3 feeds during the day like she said shes now doing and these night feeds will be extra or what? I'm confused because as you can see from the screenshots, he was doing quite a lot over night so she must have stopped all that and was ramming them in during the day during the 3 feed times or did she just stop doing them and that's why she wants the carers to do them to bulk him back up? Why does he need extra to bulk him up if hes still having the same amount but just all rammed into 3 feeds?
In the screenshot she says as soon as she put him onto milk his potassium levels dropped significantly, so wouldn't you continue with the blends for his sake?
He also had 2 lots of meds over night so if she stopped his night feeds are these the meds she cut so she didnt have to get up at all?
Read what she says about if she didnt do the blended diet. She says how it makes him lethargic, weak, dehydrated and will still need feeds through the night. She says if you take away the night feeds it will make him loose weight.
Was he improving too much for her on the blended diet? Is that why shes stopped?

She said the other day that theres no understanding for why he vomits. How can she not understand?
Kaytee if you are reading this, it is because you are bleeping with him. Stop it. You are a nurse and you know what you are doing.

And the story of her blinking 🙄 Shes probably sitting in front of her ring light blinking to make her eyes water. Theres no tears on her face. She just looks like a fool posing for the gram doing an 'I'm emotional and thinking' pose.
So obvious that's a geezer who's asking her when he can meet her face to face, looking at who shes following and then checking they're following her too, I think I've worked out who her next bit of dick is 😂 no wonder shes getting a new bed. If it's the one I think it could be, taking into account her type of man, he would be a upgrade on her ex, career that would make people like him and would look good on the gram with her. Have a look at who shes following 😂 I bet some of you will choose the same guy
She should of stuck to the blended diet.She is so beyond caring about her sons needs,she has had 4 nights of uninterrupted sleep with 12 hours of carers for 2 years,so little gratitude at the hundreds of thousands of pounds it has cost the NHS...but look,too much effort so duck it Kaytee will do what suits her lifestyle! God,my heart hurts for him😢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Why doesn’t she just apply to Make a Wish if she’s so desperate for Disney????
Probably because she knows she wouldn’t get that knowing he’s not as bad as she makes out he is.

She says she's more about experiences with J so then go all out for Xmas. She just cannot be bothered. Oh a pop up one will do. But excuse me while I get gifted a tit load of stuff, for me.

Why doesn’t she just apply to Make a Wish if she’s so desperate for Disney????
Probably because she knows she wouldn’t get that knowing he’s not as bad as she makes out he is.
I’ve never once heard her mention either Disney before this week.
It’s all so she appears to be considering his actual needs rather than her wants.

She says she's more about experiences with J so then go all out for Xmas. She just cannot be bothered. Oh a pop up one will do. But excuse me while I get gifted a tit load of stuff, for me.
I know, I don’t know why she doesn’t take him to the zoo for example or one of the aquariums. I mean she’s always in London. And I’m certain little one will get much more out of that than watching his mum and her pal having a bubble bath at the shard!! I’m getting angry again 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Regarding the tree: she has ALL the time in the world, AND a tit tonne of cash 🤦🏻‍♀️ “All about the memories” would it be so hard to just go a bit wild with Christmas this year? Js at the perfect age for all the excitement. she openly admits to taking 4-7 hours captioning her adverts.......but probably spent 20 minutes on that (quite frankly depressing) tree.

children remember the lights, the baking, the Christmas music, the movies, all the hustle and bustle in the lead up to Christmas, but not in kaytees world, because it doesn’t directly benefit her.

I know, I don’t know why she doesn’t take him to the zoo for example or one of the aquariums. I mean she’s always in London. And I’m certain little one will get much more out of that than watching his mum and her pal having a bubble bath at the shard!! I’m getting angry again 🙈🙈
I’ve had to unfollow her in the past because she made me so angry! But I can’t help to carry on watching the tit show 😂

• Haha
This is a woman who says every Christmas she is thankful her son is here. She's always saying how he could be taken from her at any point. Yet can't be arsed to put up a tree, make Xmas magical for her son or buy him presents. Nothing.
I know a few of the SEN community have lost their children this year and they'd do anything to be able to have their child here, putting the tree up together (doubt she put the tree up with him) doing arts and crafts with their child, sharing a magical Xmas. But they cannot.
Then there's the "voice of the SEN community" can't be arsed to make Xmas nice for her and her son. Probably put the thing up as she wants to be seen as a good mum 🙄
But I can guarantee there will be some heart wrenching Xmas post about how greatful she is coming soon.
I want to shake her and tell her to wake up and see what she has. To give her son a bloody nice Xmas with his mummy and do things with him.
Can't even buy a decent Xmas tree, it's second hand.... But hey.... She's got everything she wants. Just like she won't spend hardly duck all on her son and then say the trip to Maldives is for him. Whilst he's dehydrated on an island and far away from hospital, all the while starving and left alone on his ipad.
Priorities.

Reactions: 13
she can’t cope with people asking truth on her photos more like. She could have comments on and have the filter to filter out comments that include certain words. Gosh she annoys me now.
And all this oh I don’t know what km
Doing for Christmas I’ve no plans for decs or presents... well what the Feck are you doing whilst you’re son is at school darl cos it appears to me you have time to plan and make it a great Christmas seen as every year you say how grateful you are and how it could be his last. If it were my child that I didn’t know how long I have I’d be as organised as I could, my kids are healthy and yet I know whatever Could happen in life I want to look back and know I’ve done the best that I can and make it what I can for them, for us and for my memories.
Katie you’re a douche

7B90BFE2-6200-4BC2-94B0-5DB2E2180A37.jpeg

Reactions: 2
I just don’t understand how it could take 4 hours to write a caption!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Christmas can be as cheap or as expensive as you make it. A child J’s age would just love the lights and decorations. You could go to the pound shop and get lots of glow sticks and Christmas activities. She’s just on the beg for someone to turn her house into a winter wonderland. For someone who is so ‘grateful’ for her son she sure does moan a lot about him. She needs to put her phone down and decorate or if she’s tired, nap when he’s at school. If she’s up all night and not working, she could be in bed catching up on sleep ready for the night shift. Instead she’ll mess around on insta til he comes home and then plonk him in front of an iPad!

The notification things bugs me. I will never understand how anyone who spends 2/3 of their day ON THEIR PHONE can not find the time to check a message and reply. It takes (usually) SECONDS. I can’t abide folks who don’t acknowledge a text but then are seen on social media. So rude.

Reactions: 8
She just can't be arsed. With blended diet, Christmas for her supposedly life limited son, night feeds and medications, car seat straps, replying to messages, looking after her own child... but she can find 4 hours for an insta advert :unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The girl is an absolute fraud!! I thought I was the only person who could see it, glad I found this thread 🤣 She will get away with it all because no one would dare question her. Her son like all other influencers is a cash cow and sadly she plays on his disability’s to rake even more money in. I hope her carers are taken and given to someone who really struggles. She will have to put her hand in her pocket to pay for them herself out of the 10000’s raised for him.

Reactions: 8
Has he ever had a playdate? Obviously not now with covid, but don't think I ever remember seeing him with kids his age (although I have only followed since the this morning interview stage). Surely playing with other children or even just having friends should be a pretty big priority when you're trying to give your child as normal a childhood as possible...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.