Thenursemum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would imagine she’s a nightmare parent to be honest, probably thinks she knows better then every doctor and nurse in the hospital. She comes across quite articulate and I imagine she has an answer for everything. I think she even fools herself as well as her followers. I would be very surprised if professionals had never raised safeguarding concerns.
I think there’s definitely some sot
"this life"
She doesn't want a disabled child. She doesn't want a child full stop. She's far too selfish, self absorbed and an uncaring individual to ever be a mother.
Forget about yourself just for a moment and look at your son. Do you think he wants "this life". A life of you never giving him any attention or real love that's not filmed or staged for the gram. A life in which his own mother makes him poorly to benefit herself. A life in which every moment of his life is plastered all over social media to thousands of people seeing him vomit, choking, wasting away, letting left with anyone, who gets filmed in distress, has a set of knives and forks to play with Instead of toys... And his mother cannot ever celebrate the amazing little boy he is.

Stop referring to yourself as an unpaid carer. You are supposed to be a MOTHER.

Who can find time to have her own fitness and health worked on.. But misses her sons physio he needs more than she does a PT session with a guy she probably wants to shag.
Who is still making changes and bleeping up his health by trying to make it easier for herself.

Why isn't her own mother pulling her up.
Why arnt her friends.
Why cannot she see just what a twit she is and how harmful she is being to her son and to the SEN community.

Give yourself some slack?! If kaytee was my daughter I'd tell her to take a god damn hard look at herself and step up to being that poor wee boys mother. She needs to buck her ideas up not cut herself slack.

Social services need to step in because this is getting out of hand.
Exactly this! It’s very clear to see that she doesn’t want a disabled child. She’ll take all the perks like 3 fundraisers, a car, rent being paid, carers etc
She isn’t cut out to be a mother as she always puts her needs and want she wants first.

Reactions: 11
Honestly feeling quite upset on Js behalf reading that post. Unpaid carer 😭 imagine your own mother writing that.

how are people not seeing through her bullshit. As someone quite rightly mentioned earlier in the thread. This isn’t just tattle gossip about an influencer being shady with their ads, this is on a whole new level.

Also I wonder what the true story is behind his dad and contact, as she makes out he’s completely unreliable and absent, yet she was more than happy to stay in a yurt with him recently.....

Reactions: 10
A mum of a little boy with Spina Bifida.
Who has now gone entirely from SM as a result. Nina staged a full on public shaming of said mum.
What a witch! I thought everyone in the send community loved her which makes you cautious of saying anything, I stopped following a while ago. I dont like how she will say nobody has the right to question how a minority group of society feels if they are not part of that group themselves. She has aimed shots at able bodied send parents and minimised their voices as not being relevant because they are not disabled themselves however send parents are a minority group of society in their own right. You have able bodied send parents and disabled send parents. Both are minorities within society but part of the same community. Why is it okay to let one have a voice but not the other, isnt that being ableist? Why is it ok for disabled send parents to be able to speak about non disabled send parents then if they have no experience of being a non disabled send parent?
It's like the influencers who were posting about BLM but then adding your not entitled to a opinion on this if you are not Black or you can not ask questions if you are white or now I've done a few stories here is my PayPal to pay me for my time. Nina does the same with regards to disabilities, see how shes adding her PayPal now for instance.
I'm 100% against ableism, but raise awareness about it properly. Sometimes I look at accounts like Nina's and just see someone who's trying to be the voice of the community in order to earn cash and they will belittle others in order to be one of the top accounts.
Not all non-disabled send parents are ableist and some disabled send parents are ableist themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What a witch! I thought everyone in the send community loved her which makes you cautious of saying anything, I stopped following a while ago. I dont like how she will say nobody has the right to question how a minority group of society feels if they are not part of that group themselves. She has aimed shots at able bodied send parents and minimised their voices as not being relevant because they are not disabled themselves however send parents are a minority group of society in their own right. You have able bodied send parents and disabled send parents. Both are minorities within society but part of the same community. Why is it okay to let one have a voice but not the other, isnt that being ableist? Why is it ok for disabled send parents to be able to speak about non disabled send parents then if they have no experience of being a non disabled send parent?
It's like the influencers who were posting about BLM but then adding your not entitled to a opinion on this if you are not Black or you can not ask questions if you are white or now I've done a few stories here is my PayPal to pay me for my time. Nina does the same with regards to disabilities, see how shes adding her PayPal now for instance.
I'm 100% against ableism, but raise awareness about it properly. Sometimes I look at accounts like Nina's and just see someone who's trying to be the voice of the community in order to earn cash and they will belittle others in order to be one of the top accounts.
Not all non-disabled send parents are ableist and some disabled send parents are ableist themselves.
When I see another send parent following kaytee I always wonder “are you following because you like her” or “following for the tit show like I am”

also I wonder how many people posting in this thread I’ve crossed paths with on Instagram 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly feeling quite upset on Js behalf reading that post. Unpaid carer 😭 imagine your own mother writing that.

how are people not seeing through her bullshit. As someone quite rightly mentioned earlier in the thread. This isn’t just tattle gossip about an influencer being shady with their ads, this is on a whole new level.

Also I wonder what the true story is behind his dad and contact, as she makes out he’s completely unreliable and absent, yet she was more than happy to stay in a yurt with him recently.....
Shes not unpaid, shes turned send parenting into a career and shes being highly paid. She never classed benefits as being paid so even if she has quit and is back on carers allowance she will still refer to herself as being unpaid.

Jaxons dad is allowed to be involved when its convenient, usually when shes single. He has been pushed aside lots of times. He was invited camping because she had split with the ex, he had met someone new and it was a way for her to try and annoy the ex by asking him to go camping because she knew it would get back to him

When I see another send parent following kaytee I always wonder “are you following because you like her” or “following for the tit show like I am”

also I wonder how many people posting in this thread I’ve crossed paths with on Instagram 👀
I know some on here will be following mine, it's hard not to be able to say who we all are but she could be reading and it would cause a huge backlash when she sends her followers to troll anyone who says anything. Lots of send parents follow her because of the tit she comes out with. She used to follow loads of us and unfollowed most and even blocked some.

Funnily enough Nina is also someone that able bodied parents of able bodied children like to follow/share and cheer about. She too makes them feel good about themselves.
I can’t go into much detail on here but Nina chops and changes her opinions and beliefs. She NOW takes the moral high ground and decides that as she no longer shares her sons medical details (but by god she did when she wanted to) then any other SEN parent has no right either. But she did it for years and was fine with it. And she doesn’t just say don’t show personal details she is actually saying don’t even share them or do but make no mention of equipment/diagnosis/struggles just act like they are absolutely normal 🤬
I’ve seen her share herself at the gym and showing off her weigh losses but now she’s all about being larger and happy. 🤷🏻‍♀️

And as for sharing her PayPal....speaks volumes doesn’t it? Because what is she wanting money for? What’s she done for anyone but herself? Diddly Squat. Pay her for her opinions more like.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
It is really sad when she refers to herself as an 'unpaid carer'....she is a mum!

Lol every parent must be an unpaid carer then! Chatting tit!

I also think she must muck the boy's dad around, got to stick to that struggling single mum image! Yet she is happy to leave him with the dad when it suits her.

Funnily enough Nina is also someone that able bodied parents of able bodied children like to follow/share and cheer about. She too makes them feel good about themselves.
I can’t go into much detail on here but Nina chops and changes her opinions and beliefs. She NOW takes the moral high ground and decides that as she no longer shares her sons medical details (but by god she did when she wanted to) then any other SEN parent has no right either. But she did it for years and was fine with it. And she doesn’t just say don’t show personal details she is actually saying don’t even share them or do but make no mention of equipment/diagnosis/struggles just act like they are absolutely normal 🤬
I’ve seen her share herself at the gym and showing off her weigh losses but now she’s all about being larger and happy. 🤷🏻‍♀️

And as for sharing her PayPal....speaks volumes doesn’t it? Because what is she wanting money for? What’s she done for anyone but herself? Diddly Squat. Pay her for her opinions more like.
Its horrible not being able to say what you want to say on here isnt it!
Nina is a knob, look at the send accounts that put in the same amount of work with their accounts that would never dream of putting their PayPals up. She clearly wants to be the voice as much as what Kaytee does. As you said, alot are able bodied parents of able bodied children, so they're learning from these accounts and may not be following any others. They're just going to learn that non disabled send parents are ableist and that disabled send parents can be ableist. They're going to choose to follow disabled send parents instead of any type of send parent and assume everyone is ableist if they post about their children. It's wrong and self centred. Nina is causing as much damage to the send community as what Kaytee is in some ways and it's for their own selfish gain. Controversial but i dont agree with thatsinglemum's post either that went viral last week. I agree with calling out ableism 100%, but not the way they are going about it. I followed nina when she was sharing everything and then when she suddenly stopped. I dont agree with sharing every detail about our children, there is a line and lots of us never cross that line, she always crossed it and now shes on her high horse. I unfollowed after she deleted my comments on a post when I pointed out she was being ableist with what she had written. Shes full of tit trying to be "woke on the gram". She probably only wants to be larger now so she gets a brand doing plus size clothes to work with her. Why dont people educate themselves and see through these people

Reactions: 6
@Sendparent totally agree with your thoughts on thatsinglemum too!!. 😉
Also has her PayPal in her bio (WHY???) and is starting to jump on some beauty/add band wagon. A women who by the looks of it doesn’t even have a skin care or make up routine 🤦🏻‍♀️ also seems to be a fully fledged member of the Mre.Soeur brigade.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
One of us needs to do a "Dear Disabled Send Parent" post 🤣

Also has her PayPal in her bio (WHY???) and is starting to jump on some beauty/add band wagon. A women who by the looks of it doesn’t even have a skin care or make up routine 🤦🏻‍♀️ also seems to be a fully fledged member of the Mre.Soeur brigade.
I didnt notice nina had put her paypal in her bio 😱 wait until Kaytee sees that and puts hers in her bio too. Surprised shes never done it yet because then people wont know how much shes getting donated unlike the fundraisers which we can all look at.
Did you see Carrie's stories on mre.soeur. I wondered if she has been reading this thread! I wish some of these influencers would use their heads and distance themselves. What mum can have time for 2 pt sessions within days but has to miss 2 physio appointments. And if shes had to explain to the reasons why today it sounds like she never even cancelled them. How can a mom own £700 trainers but doesnt want to spend cash on a Christmas tree for their child that they're telling people has life limiting diagnoses, which she doesnt actually know if they are life limiting, as shes been told his life expectancy is unknown, he could have a very normal life expectancy, most of his conditions the children do have normal lifespans, other parents with children with the same diagnoses as Jaxon, have explained the conditions and how it will affect them longterm, some of the conditions Jaxon has, he doesn't have them as severe as others with the same diagnoses too

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
The 'we've lost carers' narrative begins.... they don't actually end until Feb but she needs to get fundraisers up again and needs all the sympathy for ad engagement. Her latest post is insulting and tone deaf. Many years ago I tried to send kisscub some money for treats whilst Amy was battling for her life in hospital, I felt helpless and wanted to help. Kisscub point blank refused, many times. Kaytee is obsessed with her Costa app gifts, swipe ups, ads, begs for likes in ads. She gets away with insulting all parents and the nhs because if anyone calls her out she brings up j when she knows the whole world is rooting for him. He is one amazing little boy.

Re the missed physio... I get the impression she has a bit of a fraught relationship with physio.
She’s slagged them off several times in stories. Once because she hadn’t been doing his physio and they could tell, another time because he had received a new chair and she was *desperate* for them to come out during the Christmas season because how dare they be human beings with families of their own... now she’s skipping appointments.

Reactions: 7
I follow a few SEND families and have been for years. There are some mothers that just seem to be doing endless physio with their child because they know it's what their child needs to develop, build muscle, reduce tightness in their muscles etc. I honestly admire them so much because it's hard enough looking after young children, let alone doing hours and hours of therapy as well. That's one of the things that has surprised me about Kaytee - the fact she doesn't seem to do anything like that with J really (maybe now and again, but not every day!). Even if he doesn't need this same input physically, you don't see her really trying to help him with his communication or anything. For someone who says she's so devoted to her son, she doesn't seem bothered to do anything with him.

I've often thought perhaps it was overwhelm. My daughter was very sick a few years ago and the shock of going through that was so overwhelming, I felt totally paralysed in the day to day. But actually, I think I'm starting to see her more clearly after reading this whole thread.

She never plays with J. You never really see him playing with toys, which he seems more than capable of doing. Yes, it's impressive he can use the iPad but if she put a bit more effort in, there are other ways to entertain him and bring on his skills.

One other thing that I always thought was kind of weird: about a year ago, I remember she kept going on about J's behaviour (and this had something to do with the carer's assessment?). But, he would have been two years old then! All toddlers have behavioural issues, tantrums, frustration with communication. Totally normal! Yet, at the time, I totally did get drawn in by that. But, in reality, it's just a part of being a mother.

She just can't handle being a mother and the sacrifices you have to make and the tit you have to put up with. For most mothers, you love your child so much, you don't even think about the difficult stuff too much and, when you do, their smiles and love make it all worth it. But where is that in Kaytee? I don't think J gets a lot of love from her. I think she resents him. Poor baby.

I've been calling myself a mum for the past few years but I might change that to unpaid babysitter

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I follow a few SEND families and have been for years. There are some mothers that just seem to be doing endless physio with their child because they know it's what their child needs to develop, build muscle, reduce tightness in their muscles etc. I honestly admire them so much because it's hard enough looking after young children, let alone doing hours and hours of therapy as well. That's one of the things that has surprised me about Kaytee - the fact she doesn't seem to do anything like that with J really (maybe now and again, but not every day!). Even if he doesn't need this same input physically, you don't see her really trying to help him with his communication or anything. For someone who says she's so devoted to her son, she doesn't seem bothered to do anything with him.

I've often thought perhaps it was overwhelm. My daughter was very sick a few years ago and the shock of going through that was so overwhelming, I felt totally paralysed in the day to day. But actually, I think I'm starting to see her more clearly after reading this whole thread.

She never plays with J. You never really see him playing with toys, which he seems more than capable of doing. Yes, it's impressive he can use the iPad but if she put a bit more effort in, there are other ways to entertain him and bring on his skills.

One other thing that I always thought was kind of weird: about a year ago, I remember she kept going on about J's behaviour (and this had something to do with the carer's assessment?). But, he would have been two years old then! All toddlers have behavioural issues, tantrums, frustration with communication. Totally normal! Yet, at the time, I totally did get drawn in by that. But, in reality, it's just a part of being a mother.

She just can't handle being a mother and the sacrifices you have to make and the tit you have to put up with. For most mothers, you love your child so much, you don't even think about the difficult stuff too much and, when you do, their smiles and love make it all worth it. But where is that in Kaytee? I don't think J gets a lot of love from her. I think she resents him. Poor baby.
This is part of what she wrote on the go fund me she set up herself "However, to attend Jaxon must have a suitable chair. Though he started to sit at 18months old his posture is poor and it can be tiring for him. For meal times especially Jaxon needs a specialist chair that will support his posture so that his stomach is not squashed which will cause vomiting and allow him to be comfortable. For Jaxon to get the most from the environment he needs to not be tired out doing activities that come so effortless to us. He needs to be supported".
Now she films him eating in a cheap high chair that is one of the most basic ones on the market costing less than £15, with no support at all, made from hard plastic. Hes in it during meal times and when using his iPad, which seems to be all the time. She clearly shoves him in it so she doesnt have to engage with him or keep a eye on him but after reading what she wrote on her fundraiser it makes you question if theres other reasons why he is in it all the time. His stomach cant be squashed due to causing vomiting? For him to get the most out of his environment he needs not to be tired but his poor posture when unsupported is tiring on him? It seems like she is intentionally doing things that will cause Jaxon to be uncomfortable, increase risk of vomits and make him more tired.
Bartters syndrome is characterized by muscle weakness, cramping, spasms, and fatigue. Why isnt she making physio a priority but she is doing pt sessions and going for runs? Did she even cancel the appointments, we are in the middle of a pandemic, lots of children have had appointments cancelled altogether or the amount of appointments a day have been halved so it's even harder to get appointments. Another child could have had both of those appointments but she only explained yesterday why she had missed them. She didnt cancel them, she just didnt turn up and wasted those slots.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
That package will go straight in bin or given to her friends. She won't acknowledge it on her stories. It's nothing to her when she's getting gifted GHDS, expensive makeup, clothes...
Who on earth runs that page.

Amazing talking from J today. His communication is fantastic.

Kaytee.... Not quite the no communication so he should score high for carers on that. You are quite welcome to come to my house and see just what no communication actually means.

Well done J... Because we see how amazing you are progressing even if that mother of yours cannot.
She stated that he cannot verbalise ANYTHING and believes he should of scored high for speech and language.I know many many children without additional needs with speech or learning who could not say ‘Whale,Elephant jungle’ at his age.He is doing SO well ,I think that the odd use of the word gratitude is prompted from her reading our thread here? I predict a meltdown before Christmas and a hospital admission for low potassium.

I seriously do worry about him being in that high chair.I know it has been discussed already but every time I see him in it I want to comment a few things
1) Strap him in! Basic safe parenting,he is very flexible and dexterous he could so easily fall out and injure himself.
2) Buy him a cushion,Kaytee you have told your followers hundreds and hundreds of times he is underweight and has little fat on his body,sitting on hard plastic must hurt his bum,hips and back. The cushions cost £3, yes that’s £3 only,perhaps she could set up a gofundme to con people out of a few hundred grand 😂
3) That £12 chair is not designed for using when on an ipad,not strapped in and using his feet to navigate apps.Also buy a sturdy cover,I am pretty sure that’s an ipad pro,a snip at £1100.
The images are of his dangling safety strap,the £3 cushion and of how a child should sit with the harness done up.
No other influencer has made me so angry before,Mrs Hinch and Part Time Working Mother pissed me off but this is a whole different level of feeling totally and utterly furious with her,and no I am not jealous of her gifted lifestyle or holidays and I am not a troll.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
This is part of what she wrote on the go fund me she set up herself "However, to attend Jaxon must have a suitable chair. Though he started to sit at 18months old his posture is poor and it can be tiring for him. For meal times especially Jaxon needs a specialist chair that will support his posture so that his stomach is not squashed which will cause vomiting and allow him to be comfortable. For Jaxon to get the most from the environment he needs to not be tired out doing activities that come so effortless to us. He needs to be supported".
Now she films him eating in a cheap high chair that is one of the most basic ones on the market costing less than £15, with no support at all, made from hard plastic. Hes in it during meal times and when using his iPad, which seems to be all the time. She clearly shoves him in it so she doesnt have to engage with him or keep a eye on him but after reading what she wrote on her fundraiser it makes you question if theres other reasons why he is in it all the time. His stomach cant be squashed due to causing vomiting? For him to get the most out of his environment he needs not to be tired but his poor posture when unsupported is tiring on him? It seems like she is intentionally doing things that will cause Jaxon to be uncomfortable, increase risk of vomits and make him more tired.
Bartters syndrome is characterized by muscle weakness, cramping, spasms, and fatigue. Why isnt she making physio a priority but she is doing pt sessions and going for runs? Did she even cancel the appointments, we are in the middle of a pandemic, lots of children have had appointments cancelled altogether or the amount of appointments a day have been halved so it's even harder to get appointments. Another child could have had both of those appointments but she only explained yesterday why she had missed them. She didnt cancel them, she just didnt turn up and wasted those slots.
I missed her ‘explanation’ of the missed physio appointments. They are like gold dust at the best of times, why would you just not turn up? I’ve been trying for 18months to get an OT assessment, and they never get back to me. The minute they doc and I get an appointment, I’ll do wherever is necessary to get there, no matter how difficult it could be.

Reactions: 5
She stated that he cannot verbalise ANYTHING and believes he should of scored high for speech and language.I know many many children without additional needs with speech or learning who could not say ‘Whale,Elephant jungle’ at his age.He is doing SO well ,I think that the odd use of the word gratitude is prompted from her reading our thread here? I predict a meltdown before Christmas and a hospital admission for low potassium.
From google "1p36 deletion syndrome is one of the most common chromosome deletion syndromes, that typically causes severe intellectual disability. Most affected individuals do not speak, or speak only a few words. They may have temper tantrums, bite themselves, or exhibit other behavior problems. Most have structural abnormalities of the brain, and seizures occur in more than half of individuals with this disorder. Affected individuals usually have weak muscle tone (hypotonia) and swallowing difficulties (dysphagia). Some affected individuals are likely never diagnosed due to symptoms presenting mildly."
Jaxon is doing so well, there are teens that have never said a word, hes saying words, hes learning from the apps on his iPad, she said about him saying b, c, d when she said press a in the lift. He is quite intellectual when you watch him, to be able to understand her when shes asks him to do things like name the kittens, put the window down, say words, use a ipad, make calls to his favourite people etc. His behaviour at the moment is not on the same scale as some of the other children with 1p36. I know children who have 1p36 and to me he sees to have it more milder. Nobody wants to compare children but when theres a parent not appreciating the progress, encouraging it and working on it, instead of leaving them to learn from a iPad whilst they're sitting there on a laptop messing with his feeding plan again in order to make their own life easier or planning the next 5* holiday, it takes the piss. Imagine watching her if you have a child who has severe 1p36 deletion syndrome! Shes a disgrace

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.