Thenursemum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I going mad? I’m sure that when I first started following Kaytee she said that it was suggested that he get fundoplication (an op to help with vomiting) but she didn’t like the idea because it would prevent the vomit from coming up but not from the body trying to vomit and she felt it was cruel and would torture him... she made a quite empassioned speech about how awful it would be for him with his body trying to vomit all the time and being unable to, it’s basically child abuse, and she mentioned there was an op where his heart stopped so too risky...
Now she says that op was fundoplication? Does anyone else remember her saying that she’d never let him have it because it’s abuse or am I confused?
I do remember her saying something along those lines a while ago, but after what shes said this evening I've looked back to find the posts around the time of that op and theres one that talks about that op before it happened and mentions the fundoplication. Now I've read that I cant remember if it was in the blog she used to write or if she mentioned it in her stories, but I'm sure she said something about them not even attempting to do that because of his heart stopping twice. He was supposed to have that, the gastronomy and 2 other procedures during that op but I vaguely remember her saying they only managed to get as far as the gastronomy because of the complications. Not sure though as cant check the blog anymore

Attachments

Reactions: 1
There is so much I want to say about what I think is going on regarding her and his hospital admissions but I feel nervous to put it into words.

No words.Kayteeee you need help!
If her son is losing the carers package then his “mother” can use the money from the three fundraisers to pay for them... oh wait...

🙄

Reactions: 14
Sorry for the questions that you’ve all probably answered a million times, but I’m new here and confused! Does she not do the night feeds because she doesn’t want to get up for them? Is that why she’s saying he’s having them tonight because a carer is in? Thanks! X
Im confused with his feeds too. When he was younger her was on 21 hour continuous milk feeds. She changed it and started a blended diet during the day and milk/water over night. Read the screenshots I'm attaching. This is what she was doing.
Does anyone else here remember her making a few comments that felt like she was having digs at parents who didnt blend feed? I'm sure she did and it felt like she was aiming it at others. I noticed she had stopped doing her stories where she would be making a big deal out of cooking batches of blends. Moms cook for their kids, alot of moms batch cook even if they arent doing tube feeding. It's what moms do so it used to annoy me a bit back then, but those stories stopped but I dont remember her saying she had given up on the blends?
Shes always shown Jaxon having his feeds by pump overnight, unattended lying flat whilst hes asleep and she would film herself going in when the alarm beeps. But as you can see from the screenshots she says he has to be upright even afterwards as he will vomit if hes lying down 🤔
The other day she said she had been messing with his feeds again, she said shes been ramming all his daily intake into just 3 feeds during the day to help prepare for losing carers. Plus she wrote she had stopped essential medications and those making a difference to see if it would help with the vomiting. We are all assuming she meant to write non-essential and those not making a difference but what if she actually means what she wrote! (🤯) & (😯)
She must have started doing this before his GA and MRI despite knowing GAs can lower potassium levels so you would have thought she wouldn't have risked messing with his feeds when his heart has stopped twice before after a GA.
This evening she has said shes no longer doing the blended feeds and that she is getting the carers to start doing the night feeds again when they are there in order to bulk him up? But does this mean shes still giving him the whole of his daily requirement in the 3 feeds during the day like she said shes now doing and these night feeds will be extra or what? I'm confused because as you can see from the screenshots, he was doing quite a lot over night so she must have stopped all that and was ramming them in during the day during the 3 feed times or did she just stop doing them and that's why she wants the carers to do them to bulk him back up? Why does he need extra to bulk him up if hes still having the same amount but just all rammed into 3 feeds?
In the screenshot she says as soon as she put him onto milk his potassium levels dropped significantly, so wouldn't you continue with the blends for his sake?
He also had 2 lots of meds over night so if she stopped his night feeds are these the meds she cut so she didnt have to get up at all?
Read what she says about if she didnt do the blended diet. She says how it makes him lethargic, weak, dehydrated and will still need feeds through the night. She says if you take away the night feeds it will make him loose weight.
Was he improving too much for her on the blended diet? Is that why shes stopped?

She said the other day that theres no understanding for why he vomits. How can she not understand?
Kaytee if you are reading this, it is because you are bleeping with him. Stop it. You are a nurse and you know what you are doing.

And the story of her blinking 🙄 Shes probably sitting in front of her ring light blinking to make her eyes water. Theres no tears on her face. She just looks like a fool posing for the gram doing an 'I'm emotional and thinking' pose.
So obvious that's a geezer who's asking her when he can meet her face to face, looking at who shes following and then checking they're following her too, I think I've worked out who her next bit of dick is 😂 no wonder shes getting a new bed. If it's the one I think it could be, taking into account her type of man, he would be a upgrade on her ex, career that would make people like him and would look good on the gram with her. Have a look at who shes following 😂 I bet some of you will choose the same guy

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
To actually be removed from the NMC register, or even appear in front of the NMC is a lengthy process involving capability procedures. You can’t just be suspended from work, esp from the trust we work at.

she has just quit.
Just as I thought, very similar to HCPC. It takes a lot of time and doing to be removed from the register.

We all knew she would quit.

Reactions: 2
Anyone follow thatsinglemum? Check out her recent post about non disabled parents with disabled children....its the one with her on a beach with her mum?

Reactions: 2
Anyone follow thatsinglemum? Check out her recent post about non disabled parents with disabled children....its the one with her on a beach with her mum?
I just read that!! I’m a mum to a very special boy we were told he’d never walk talk etc guess what he’s walking and trying very hard to talk I want the world to know how incredibly proud I am. That came with a lot of hard work and determination on both sides. I don’t get why she can’t be happy with the amazing progress j is making it’s as if she wants to hold him back and is not happy with the milestones he is achieving xx

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Im confused with his feeds too. When he was younger her was on 21 hour continuous milk feeds. She changed it and started a blended diet during the day and milk/water over night. Read the screenshots I'm attaching. This is what she was doing.
Does anyone else here remember her making a few comments that felt like she was having digs at parents who didnt blend feed? I'm sure she did and it felt like she was aiming it at others. I noticed she had stopped doing her stories where she would be making a big deal out of cooking batches of blends. Moms cook for their kids, alot of moms batch cook even if they arent doing tube feeding. It's what moms do so it used to annoy me a bit back then, but those stories stopped but I dont remember her saying she had given up on the blends?
Shes always shown Jaxon having his feeds by pump overnight, unattended lying flat whilst hes asleep and she would film herself going in when the alarm beeps. But as you can see from the screenshots she says he has to be upright even afterwards as he will vomit if hes lying down 🤔
The other day she said she had been messing with his feeds again, she said shes been ramming all his daily intake into just 3 feeds during the day to help prepare for losing carers. Plus she wrote she had stopped essential medications and those making a difference to see if it would help with the vomiting. We are all assuming she meant to write non-essential and those not making a difference but what if she actually means what she wrote! (🤯) & (😯)
She must have started doing this before his GA and MRI despite knowing GAs can lower potassium levels so you would have thought she wouldn't have risked messing with his feeds when his heart has stopped twice before after a GA.
This evening she has said shes no longer doing the blended feeds and that she is getting the carers to start doing the night feeds again when they are there in order to bulk him up? But does this mean shes still giving him the whole of his daily requirement in the 3 feeds during the day like she said shes now doing and these night feeds will be extra or what? I'm confused because as you can see from the screenshots, he was doing quite a lot over night so she must have stopped all that and was ramming them in during the day during the 3 feed times or did she just stop doing them and that's why she wants the carers to do them to bulk him back up? Why does he need extra to bulk him up if hes still having the same amount but just all rammed into 3 feeds?
In the screenshot she says as soon as she put him onto milk his potassium levels dropped significantly, so wouldn't you continue with the blends for his sake?
He also had 2 lots of meds over night so if she stopped his night feeds are these the meds she cut so she didnt have to get up at all?
Read what she says about if she didnt do the blended diet. She says how it makes him lethargic, weak, dehydrated and will still need feeds through the night. She says if you take away the night feeds it will make him loose weight.
Was he improving too much for her on the blended diet? Is that why shes stopped?

She said the other day that theres no understanding for why he vomits. How can she not understand?
Kaytee if you are reading this, it is because you are bleeping with him. Stop it. You are a nurse and you know what you are doing.

And the story of her blinking 🙄 Shes probably sitting in front of her ring light blinking to make her eyes water. Theres no tears on her face. She just looks like a fool posing for the gram doing an 'I'm emotional and thinking' pose.
So obvious that's a geezer who's asking her when he can meet her face to face, looking at who shes following and then checking they're following her too, I think I've worked out who her next bit of dick is 😂 no wonder shes getting a new bed. If it's the one I think it could be, taking into account her type of man, he would be a upgrade on her ex, career that would make people like him and would look good on the gram with her. Have a look at who shes following 😂 I bet some of you will choose the same guy
I remember the stories about the blended feeds (and I think it was around the same time as the fundoplication is child abuse speech) and yes there were definitely digs. It was around the same time as the fundoplication is child abuse speech I think because there were digs in that too and I saw someone else make a comment that made me wonder if it was to do with Kaytee. Those screenshots tho, she defo thinks she’s supersenmum!
But she stopped aaages ago. I think it might have been around a hospital admission or the starving school? She was defo asked in a previous q&a and said then there was no benefit to it just work.
Re the heart stopping and GA... he had a line put in under GA that she’d properly begged for because it upset her so much when they’d do bloods... (but there was still the upset over port access 🙄) and it seemed that was more for her to make blood tests etc easier on her as she always centred how she felt about his reaction? So surely that would have been a similar risk to fundoplication? Is the fundoplication surgery harder on his heart?

Reactions: 1
I remember the stories about the blended feeds (and I think it was around the same time as the fundoplication is child abuse speech) and yes there were definitely digs. It was around the same time as the fundoplication is child abuse speech I think because there were digs in that too and I saw someone else make a comment that made me wonder if it was to do with Kaytee. Those screenshots tho, she defo thinks she’s supersenmum!
But she stopped aaages ago. I think it might have been around a hospital admission or the starving school? She was defo asked in a previous q&a and said then there was no benefit to it just work.
Re the heart stopping and GA... he had a line put in under GA that she’d properly begged for because it upset her so much when they’d do bloods... (but there was still the upset over port access 🙄) and it seemed that was more for her to make blood tests etc easier on her as she always centred how she felt about his reaction? So surely that would have been a similar risk to fundoplication? Is the fundoplication surgery harder on his heart?
I often thought at the time it was these digs about blended diet being better and her being a better mum etc that was the cause of the issue with her and kisscub because I remember kisscub saying something on the same day about how “fed is best” - I could be wrong! But yeah she is so high and mighty about everything! Kaytee knows best! It really gets my goat about the people that follow her and don’t see this. Peta Todd and Mark Cavendish donated a lot of money to her, I think it covered the whole cost of the chair and I think wow these people are so kind and they’re being conned by this woman when I follow others who would be so much more deserving as they put their hand out for nothing.

Reactions: 3
Wonder if she’s been offered free dentistry yet? She’s been begging for months and mentioning Turkey loads! Can’t stand when they are obviously begging for a freebie!

She often annoys me that she complains that j is not a “typical” child and has all these problems but then moans when he’s doing things that “typical” children do. Surely the fact he’s doing the things other children do should be a win.
On another note: my eyes have been opened to the SEN community and how much you guys struggle. After watching this clown for the past 18 months I didn’t understand how hard the simple things are for you and I know I moan about my life at times being a busy mum with 3 kids but I’m glad this thread has now been allowed. I hate that she’s done this as it did make me think everyone was like her. I apologise for my ignorance and hope more can be done to support you and that people like her lose any help they do not need. I just see that she knows how to play the system, she has a platform that could do some amazing things instead she’s just selfish and there to raise herself and scam a load of money.

Kaytee babes get over yo’self!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Kaytee Jones...more like Katie Price the way she is whoring out her disabled son for attention and money! Disgraceful!

Reactions: 10
Wonder if she’s been offered free dentistry yet? She’s been begging for months and mentioning Turkey loads! Can’t stand when they are obviously begging for a freebie!

She often annoys me that she complains that j is not a “typical” child and has all these problems but then moans when he’s doing things that “typical” children do. Surely the fact he’s doing the things other children do should be a win.
On another note: my eyes have been opened to the SEN community and how much you guys struggle. After watching this clown for the past 18 months I didn’t understand how hard the simple things are for you and I know I moan about my life at times being a busy mum with 3 kids but I’m glad this thread has now been allowed. I hate that she’s done this as it did make me think everyone was like her. I apologise for my ignorance and hope more can be done to support you and that people like her lose any help they do not need. I just see that she knows how to play the system, she has a platform that could do some amazing things instead she’s just selfish and there to raise herself and scam a load of money.

Kaytee babes get over yo’self!
Remember she hates the dentist.. maybe free teeth isnt her kinda thing 😂😂

Feel after the question boxes shes after a trip to Disney.

Haha oh yes the constant mentioning of teeth & dentist did make me laugh, didn’t occur to me she was after a freebie mind- thought more that she was going to use the go fund me money to get them done in turkey and because we’d have all heard her plant the seed about how she’s ‘always at the dentist’ ‘teeth are battered’ etc etc she expects that no one would have battered an eye lid.

the hot tub situ made me laugh (sorry if it’s already been mentioned)

Trying to justify spending the raised funds saying ‘it’s all for Jaxon’ ‘it’s for his mobility and solely for his needs and use only’

*pictures shortly after online of her and her friends in the hot tub*

not saying she can’t go in it of course but we all knew these were her intentions in the first place. using her son for her own personal gain as per

not fooling me

Reactions: 5
I'm not sure, but I'm sure she said said it was the GA itself that bought on the complications and not necessarily the different procedures they were doing at the time, it was all in the blog she has taken down. He was only 7 months old when he had that operation too. Last night she said the blends were alot more work so wasnt for her. That's not shocking given she doesnt like doing mom things. Cooking blends is no different to cooking meals if he could eat orally. We all have to cook for our kids, she just has to blend it afterwards but i remember her making a big deal about it. She got his blender through a charity, some parents fundraise for a blender. She was definitely having digs at someone then quietly gives up doing blends. Shes just a immature witch. You're right about the port access for bloods too, she went on about having a permanent access for bloods for ages due to his distress but it was for her benefit really. For all we know he might be ok having blood taken now with the port but shes got to make it seem worse than it is and having something extra like a port might just be something else she wanted to highlight how disabled he is for the sympathy.

I often thought at the time it was these digs about blended diet being better and her being a better mum etc that was the cause of the issue with her and kisscub because I remember kisscub saying something on the same day about how “fed is best” - I could be wrong! But yeah she is so high and mighty about everything! Kaytee knows best! It really gets my goat about the people that follow her and don’t see this. Peta Todd and Mark Cavendish donated a lot of money to her, I think it covered the whole cost of the chair and I think wow these people are so kind and they’re being conned by this woman when I follow others who would be so much more deserving as they put their hand out for nothing.
It was kisscub that I thought she was making digs at but wasnt sure. There was more to it than just that incident with kisscub. It's funny how all the SEND parents Kaytee has met up with dont like her. She met up with erin from noandroblog too and I dont see either of them mentioning each other since and I'm sure erin passed a comment aimed at Kaytee for not addressing what susie had done. All Kaytee did was a couple of stories which are still saved in her highlights where she says shes not a gossip magazine and has more important things to do, then spoke about cancel culture. Kaytee met Peta Todd at one of the events she paid to go to, she must have sucked her in with her woe me act. Giovanna fletcher put 5k in her fundraiser too for the podcast. All these people think Kaytee is wonderful, I dont know why any of them would want to be linked with her. It's just for show so they look like they care, none have taken the time to learn about SEND life and how things work, if they did they would distance themselves and realise shes a manipulative disturbed liar who needs professional help and her child safeguarded

Remember she hates the dentist.. maybe free teeth isnt her kinda thing 😂😂

Feel after the question boxes shes after a trip to Disney.
And she wants to go to the Maldives but isnt sure if that's ideal for jaxon? As if that would stop her, hes just hand luggage to her when it comes to holidays. She would probably find a boarding kennel to have him. Sorry I mean a hospice. Jaxons first holiday was to the Ritz Carlton in tenerife, if she took him to Disney it would only be because she wants to go herself and she can get some good pics for the gram.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Honestly, if being on Instagram makes you anxious then don’t be on it! Maybe his vomit is so bad because you are shoving double feeds down in one go?

Reactions: 6
#aff hidden on the ghd post - same colour as background? Why not just be honest it’s #aff? I don’t get it? She’s stealing money left right and centre from people but can’t be honest that it’s #aff?

#aff hidden on the ghd post - same colour as background? Why not just be honest it’s #aff? I don’t get it? She’s stealing money left right and centre from people but can’t be honest that it’s #aff?
She be learning off the Hinch and old Stace

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has anyone noticed how many of the products she is #gifted are for her? Various beauty brands and today GHD... but never things to benefit her son like educational toys, things to aid his development etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ffs kay-teee maybe it's not Insta shadow banning you but followers sick to the back teeth of being flogged stuff. Maybe engagement is low now because all you do is exploit followers and your son.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.