TheNurseMum #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His tube had been leaking for weeks. He was probably very dehydrated and his heart couldn’t take it. Was his tube leaking because her carers were being taken away.. who knows:
The words munchausen syndrome by proxy was thrown round ALOT on here. Maybe it got out of hand 😔
This. Everyone in the OG thread knew it was heading this way. Devastated really. It all seemed to happen in slow motion.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Does anyone remember when she was planning the funeral and she shared a story, begging people to reach out/tag etc to get Ed Sheeran to sing dedicated to J 😂
yes I remember this. I think her ego is a bit big tbh. She has a couple celebs following her but I doubt any of them are connected to Ed Sheeran. Her target audience will be mums, single mums n SEN mums. She gained abit of a celeb following when she went on This Morning but thats about it. By celeb, imean Z list - reality tv types. i think the only decent one is Vicky Mcclure.

jaxon has been gone a couple months now so she has lost all the benefits she would have been getting. shes removed the gofundme from her bio now & is instead replaced with her management I’m guessing. Altho I googled them & nothing came up, so who knows.

Reactions: 7
Her target audience are mums who don’t have disabled children but want to feel like they give a tit about ones who do. It looks good on the gram to look like your an ally.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Her target audience are mums who don’t have disabled children but want to feel like they give a tit about ones who do. It looks good on the gram to look like your an ally.
Yes, this is why every now and then Giovanna Fletcher and Susie ‘not a racist any more’ Verrill fling her a mention like dinner scraps.

Reactions: 20
I lost my son back in December and whilst at home (obviously during lockdown too) I setup a business making bracelets. I donate a portion to charity (the hospice he was in) and make next to nothing after buying materials, postage etc.
It gave me something to do so I get it but there has been no mention of how much she will donate to charity and I can only imagine these items won't be cheap!

Also, doesn't want to go home but cried because her son was at the cemetery and she wasn't near it when she went to cornwall...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Didn't even realise there was a thread for this woman! Glad I've come across it now. She's very uncomfortable to watch. I get we all grieve in our own way, but she just seems to be spending all the GFM money on trips and using the memory of her son to make more money. It's sickening!

Reactions: 22
I lost my son back in December and whilst at home (obviously during lockdown too) I setup a business making bracelets. I donate a portion to charity (the hospice he was in) and make next to nothing after buying materials, postage etc.
It gave me something to do so I get it but there has been no mention of how much she will donate to charity and I can only imagine these items won't be cheap!

Also, doesn't want to go home but cried because her son was at the cemetery and she wasn't near it when she went to cornwall...
I’m so sorry for your loss. If you’re still making them I would love to buy one, and donate £10 to your charity of choice.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I think her history with j was very complex. He was always linked to income for her, be it disability payments, carers payments, the car, equipment, ads, sponsorship, gofundme etc. After his death it's no wonder her memories of him and her tribute to him is also all about income. No doubt she loved him but generating income using his memory/ photos/vids/words is all she knows really. If she had true friends around her they would probably tell her now is not the time to earn money off his death.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Isn't it funny how....
These affirmations... there are 7.
The colours of the rainbow.... there are 7.
Isn't it funny how it all fits so perfectly.
The affirmations will be the main selling point of the shop, each in a separate colour 8f the rainbow.

Now the cynic in me and knowing how money hungry she is.... tells me this was planned way before J passed. I've a funny feeling in my stomach that this shop. This affirmation tit she got him saying on that video she posted .... was because of the idea of a brand way before he passed. She has previously posted this video on a caption of wanting to move abroad. Speculation... was the affirmations thought up way before, knowing they would fit with the rainbow brand, knowing that would be a source of income to get them moved abroad?

In which case this bullshit of doing it in js memory is a load of bullshit.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
True! The send community is upset about J but actually don’t rate the nursemumaccount

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Isn't it funny how....
These affirmations... there are 7.
The colours of the rainbow.... there are 7.
Isn't it funny how it all fits so perfectly.
The affirmations will be the main selling point of the shop, each in a separate colour 8f the rainbow.

Now the cynic in me and knowing how money hungry she is.... tells me this was planned way before J passed. I've a funny feeling in my stomach that this shop. This affirmation tit she got him saying on that video she posted .... was because of the idea of a brand way before he passed. She has previously posted this video on a caption of wanting to move abroad. Speculation... was the affirmations thought up way before, knowing they would fit with the rainbow brand, knowing that would be a source of income to get them moved abroad?

In which case this bullshit of doing it in js memory is a load of bullshit.
100% this! A small SEN account on IG launched a set of daily affirmation cards for children, a few days later Kathleen started making out J and her have always said affirmations to each other. She had never filmed them doing it before nor mentioned it. As soon as I saw her doing it I thought she was thinking about her doing her own cards ripping that parents idea off. I even wrote on the old thread I thought she was about to pinch the idea. I'm expecting to see lots of items themed around rainbows and affirmations. Affirmation cards, stationary, wall prints, t shirts, tote bags, journals, calendars, candles, diaries and mugs. Wont be shocked if shes got Crystal's and manifesting planners too. I'm waiting for the collab between her and Aisha doing mummy retreats so she can travel "for work" and pretend shes a professional helping mums. She asked people to wear blue for the funeral, I think she thought up the rainbow colour theme when she was thinking of a theme for a logo.

Reactions: 19
Her using the rainbow almost makes me want to change my username, don’t want to be associated with that!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The more I think about it the more I feel that when J passed the account should have died as well. The account was there because of J and was meant to raise awareness. However, all it was used for was to keep her in designer trainers and fake teeth. She's an absolute disgrace. She is not intellectually stupid she qualified as a nurse. Go out and get a job and stop using your dead son to fund your pathetic over the top lifestyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
So disgusting. I lost my child 3 years ago. This profiteering off losing her child is disgraceful and I find it personally offensive.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
The more I think about it the more I feel that when J passed the account should have died as well. The account was there because of J and was meant to raise awareness. However, all it was used for was to keep her in designer trainers and fake teeth. She's an absolute disgrace. She is not intellectually stupid she qualified as a nurse. Go out and get a job and stop using your dead son to fund your pathetic over the top lifestyle.
she never raised ANY awareness other than to help herself!
even why her son was sick in hospital she was paying out 7K in solicitors fees so she didn’t loose her carers so she didn’t have to care for him. Soon as something happens she’s on holiday. This is her second holiday since.

Reactions: 26
You know what, I really don’t understand this shop. Well I do, it’s for her to gain money on the back of her sons death. But if she really wanted to keep Jaxons memory alive why not set up a charity? Give back to people in a similar situation to her, especially with all the help she received from various charities. She often talked about how there was little information out there or people to go to when she received Js diagnosis and blah blah blah so why wouldn’t you put your all into helping other people? Ahhh I know because she can’t gain financially off that. She rather set up a silly shop selling dirt cheap tote bags and crap for a ridiculous price. And that just shows you what sort of person she is. When you think she can’t stoop any lower she just does.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.