Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrslh

It’s worrying because so many signs are in these threads that j in my eyes should have been safeguarded and I’m trained in safeguarding , so many things didn’t sit right with me and I feel should have been looked into you only have to go back in previous threads to see how bad things got . she always seemed to want to make things seem worst than they was trying to get different medications that many doctors didn’t want him to have then she took it upon herself to change top some medications . this all went on till the very end when she discharged him a week before he passed away he very c,early shouldn’t have been discharged . But even worst was the reasons for discharge to celebrate her birthday as a mother you just wouldn’t . not long before he passed she shown a lot of shocking things like pushing him on a swing whilst attached to his leg feed . Taking him a park with his tube in show dangling onto the dirty slide . It should have been dressed and cleaned at all times to stop infections

• Heart
Reactions: 22

HoGi

VIP Member
The other thing is it was obvious to people willing to see it.

And it's a bit different to calling other influencers grabby/beggy or calling Stacey Solomon dirty/smelly and Hinch...the less said the better.

She was exploiting her ill child, she was using him to make money, she exaggerated his conditions when it suited her and other times said how well he was progressing.

It wasn't just duping her followers it was exploiting the system for her benefit and at the expense of her gorgeous little boy.

• Sad

Starshining

VIP Member
Just want these documented on here

image 1
“Brand”
I have no words…

image 2
Has “Hinch” vibes to it. Reeling you in that she is your friend. Asking for communication through the comments section for engagement. Emotional blackmail at its best.

image 3
If you are wondering where the Go Fund Me is, let me point you to image 3. When she is emotionally blackmailing you to buy a tote bag to keep her son’s memory alive (and her bank balance up), remember this image.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart

GobShyte64

VIP Member
I don’t think it will ever end unfortunately. I find it strange she doesn’t want to be near her son and visiting his grave . I know myself visiting the grave in the first years bring peace and some form of comfort so her saying she needs to be away to me doesn’t sit right . It’s been less than four months and she’s left the country set uo a shop selling merch I mean the whole thing is really off . I always thought she was a but of a idiot but now I think she’s worst and taking the piss .
I had my daughter cremated and I still have her ashes. I can't bring myself to scatter them and she's been dead 6 years! I had a ring made with a bit of her ashes, and I cried when I had to post them because I was worried a part of her would get lost in the post :ROFLMAO: Grief is different with everyone but I find it weird that she doesnt want to hurry up home to go visit his resting place.

Also - Imagine when she gets home and sells all Jaxons things. The bed, the standing frame, everything else that was given to her. She could make a few SEND families life by gifting them things... I hope she does but I doubt it.

• Heart

HoGi

VIP Member
The about us page that had her crying is littered with spelling and grammar mistakes.

She also said the charity will change monthly. That makes it harder to check any money actually is going to said charity.

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
Until I see a screenshot from her of a donation going to GOSH, I don't believe for a second a penny will be donated.

• Sad

Lilyloves

poor Jaxon was let down so much by her there is so many more life experiences he could of had rather than just being taken on holidays that suited her and posh hotels! I feel for his dad in all this he was a part of his life although she made out he wasn't and he must feel guilty that he didn't get to see him as much as he may have wanted to due living so far away. hope he has the support she does! least he never used his son as a cash cow or just for likes

• Sad
  • Heart

mrslh

It says it all she’s been abroad three weeks sat on her laptop begging it selling merch on her child who’s no longer here . How low can she get . When does it end . i would rarther be at my baby’s grave than sat abroad trying to cash in on his death . Sorry but it’s the truth 😞

• Sad

Blockedbyadmin

VIP Member
Well well well look whose back up after her recent behaviour with the brand situ.

im not surprised really. Those who are new to her threads should go back to the beginning or at least last 3 and see what she was like with social media and looking after J.

it was extremely worrying and I was totally drawn into it at first so it was only when I read the threads that include knowledge from other SEN parents just how bad she was.

I’d like to think she’s some regret over her behaviours over the last 2 years but only she knows that.
It’s extremely sad he died, I was actually quite shocked when I’d read what was happening on her page but what went through my mind more was if she knew how sick he was why did she fuck with his meds on her own, the feeding school debacle, ignore GOSH advice, poor management of his PEG site etc etc the list is quite long when you look back.

maybe she regrets how much she moaned about her life and how much she was tired and all that timeposting on SM when really she should have been doing things with J.

I thought she might have deleted her page for a bit but nopethere she is trying to roll in even more money to fund her lifestyle.

she’s a mother in grief BUT she’s still that selfish self entitled all about her person.

• Heart

Sendparent

Chatty Member
I had a look at Teemill to see how much everything costs. The adult t shirts cost £16.91, they recommend selling for a min of £19 giving a small profit of £2.09, but she's upped the price to £25 giving her just over £8 profit per t shirt. Tote bags costs £11.16 so she has upped it to £15 to give a £3.84 profit. If she is giving 10% to charity does that mean if someone orders a t shirt she will be donating 10% of the £25 or 10% of the profit? If it's 10% of the profit, that means they're going to be getting just 80p per £25 tee and 39p per tote bag.

With the amount of money she has received off people being charitable to her and her son over the years, she could have done this and donated 100% of the profit to charities as a thank you. Does she pay less tax if she donates to charities or is that just bigger businesses? If her influencer work and this is all being done under one business name would she pay less tax on her income from everything including the ads etc? 80p donation for a t shirt costing £25, its not much is it. Her website is run through Teemill, all items will have to come from them so if she wants to expand the range of items she is going to struggle as they don't have that many products to customise.

Last edited:
  • Wow

AreYouJoking?

Would those be the parents of the children on the oncology wards that you were jealous of Kathleen?. Because they had fridges and better vending machines?.

And it’s nice to see that he’d had his ‘WORST’ night ever in hospital just before she swanned off to Alton towers and London for her 30th birthday and sent him back to school and Kiera’s.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

Steph139

It annoyed me that she even got the cats. Moaning every single day about how sleep deprived you are and how you have no time for anything- even important appointments for your sick child - but yes great idea get two pets that can literally live for 18 years! I hope they have a better home now and are not confined to a cupboard under the stairs

You know what’s weird as fuck, selling t shirts with your dead child on.
I’d be mortified to be in Tesco and see someone wearing my kid.
weird
this!! I can’t even imagine losing my little boy (who is 3 and a half so a very similar age) it physically hurts too much to think about him not being here… if the worst thing imaginable happened then there’s absolutely no way I would be plastering his face all over t-shirts.

• Heart

Basicbasic

VIP Member
The thing that most followers don't realise is that j was NOT ENTITLED to the carers and 60 hours a week. There's strict rules about carers allocation, there are thresholds and normally a child with 60 hours of carers a week for a school attending child means the child needs carers to keep them alive. Not too watch over them while they sleep, or write down how many times j turned in the night. Kathy even said herself he wasn't entitled to 60 hours a week and that allocation was from when she was in hospital (and fell out with every professional involved in his care) and on release she demanded the same level of care he'd had in hospital. J did not need watching for 60 hours a week, he didn't need to be kept alive by carers. Every time she was assessed and they told her sure wasn't entitled to that level of care she appealed. This bought her another 2 years of full time care. All that time and effort to basically fight for the right to not be around her child, not have to tend to him or parent him. Same now, sat in a luxury resort selling his image whilst friends visit and tend to his grave. Nothings changed.

• Sad

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
What pissed me off was that she got the mobility car, doesn’t work had no other kids but then still used transport services (public funded) to take Jaxon to school so she has even more time
The transport that made her put in a complaint to the wheelchair company to get J his wheelchair fitted correctly for transport that he then never used and was constantly squeezed into a pram. Wheelchair only came out for ads and engagement

• Angry
  • Wow

mrstakeaway

@mods I have reported this thread very serious allegations on here unfortunately
like I said you sit there on your high horse about this thread but yet can sleep at night after slagging off other people. If you don’t like it get yourself off tattle and become a councillor so u can help people instead of slagging them off

I wouldn’t give a shit if she posted from her luxury pool if she had funded it herself but the facts are we all know the 2/3rd go fund me funded it

• Wow

CheesyMarmite

VIP Member
Didn't even realise there was a thread for this woman! Glad I've come across it now. She's very uncomfortable to watch. I get we all grieve in our own way, but she just seems to be spending all the GFM money on trips and using the memory of her son to make more money. It's sickening!

Starshining

VIP Member
2C53DFA7-E186-45D2-8BAA-6E1554004066.jpeg

The same racist Susie “Vile” Verill. The one Kathleen didn’t call out on when she described disabled children sounding like dolphins!
Couldn’t do that as Susie Vile was one of the first Go Fund Me co-ordinators. The one who gave Kathleen free reign to spend the fund “as she liked”

…and boy she did!!!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
What is known about J’s dad?
As far as I know from previous threads he lives in London, seemed to be pretty involved but Kaytee seemed to deliberately cut him out of the narrative?
He did the best he could when he was allowed. He was just portrayed as absent to fit her narrative of single parent with no support

• Sad

ash247

Trying not to sound harsh but she needs professional help, there is quite clearly something mentally wrong with her