Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrslh

I don’t care what anyone says she didn’t care when he was alive and still don’t now . Sending him flowers why she’s in Morocco . The amount of times she left him to go party even when he was clear,y extremely poorly no mother would do that . i Don’t begrudge a grieving parent a holiday but shes took over 40k in donations and now set up a merch shop to sell merchandise of her dead child . It’s not a tourist attraction it’s a child who sadly lost his life ffs . If you genuinely think that’s normal then your exactly like her . Never known anybody like her at all and all the posts crying and holding his pictures are becoming ridiculous. Since when did people video themselves crying in a chapel thats such a private moment it shouldn’t be broadcasted . When you loose a child the last thing you want to do is be on your phone . When I lost my baby the last thing I wanted to do was post myself crying to thoasands of people and I can tell you now I would be mortified if I seen somebody walking around with a T-shirt of my dead son on !!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
The irony of her having a private insta. When on her public profile she’s shared countless images of her sons final days, pain and vomit for the whole world to see. You’d think it’d be the other way around :cry:

• Sick
Reactions: 25
His tube had been leaking for weeks. He was probably very dehydrated and his heart couldn’t take it. Was his tube leaking because her carers were being taken away.. who knows:
The words munchausen syndrome by proxy was thrown round ALOT on here. Maybe it got out of hand 😔
This. Everyone in the OG thread knew it was heading this way. Devastated really. It all seemed to happen in slow motion.

• Sad
Reactions: 24

Sendparent

Chatty Member
She put J in a hospice so she could go on holiday! I think that was just one of the worst things i remember her doing
Who even does this?
Then when he passes away she goes on holiday and sends him flowers to his grave insisting she would do anything to be with him. Holidays were her goal, if she could leave J that was her preference but if she had to take him she never went anywhere that was suitable for his medical needs or places he would enjoy. It was always hot countries with limited access to medical help if there was an emergency.

Here's another receipt. I wonder if she now understands why people wanted her to take him to places he would love.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad

Cady1954

VIP Member
Shes a cunt simple as. Sorry for the foul language but she enrages me. I live abroad and Im going for a swim this afternoon. There is a kiosk that sells teas and coffees and the woman who runs it is from the same place as Kaytee. Might do a bit of snooping.

Curiouslycurious

I’m so glad this thread has finally been put back up, there’s a lot of new people that never followed before, I’ve been here since thread 1 wishing more people saw the truth and the Jaxon passed away and she got all these new followers that didn’t know the truth and there was no one to discuss any of this with. Welcome to every one of you, read through the previous threads and prepare for a shock.

I couldn’t believe she’s even carried on since us death. She’s got worse and thinks she’s untouchable. Thank god for this site

Abettermumma

I would imagine he went into cardiac arrest but had been down too long, they restarted his heart, put him on ECMO to keep him alive and checked his brain function only to find that the amount of time without his heart beating independently was too much and he was deprived of oxygen.

• Sad

Riddlemethis

VIP Member
I’m sure she even said in her birthday post that he was going back in the next day again for some infusion. So instead of staying at home with him and letting him rest in between hospital stays, she sent him to school so she could go to Alton towers for the day. She’s vile and she never deserved him. After everything she publicly admitted to then deleted it when it was mentioned on here how wrong it was, shows that she knew she had to hide the evidence of what she was doing to him or her lack of what she should have been doing for him. The whole saying on stories that she hadn’t given him his meds through the night because she needed to sleep was where she lost me as someone that could even believe her. The filling him up with feed in the day when he was meant to be getting it gradually over 24hours so she didn’t have to do his late feeds. It’s disgusting. He had basic care needs that she would dismiss all so she could say he needed carers. I hope she never has another child, no child deserves to have that as a mother.

• Sad
  • Wow

Curiouslycurious

Is no moment with him private? Who shares their chapel of rest moments as an advert? She is sick! Just when I think she can’t surprise us anymore she does, I have no words, no privacy in life or in death
Rip j you deserved so much more

• Sad
  • Heart
Saw a comment that she’d launched the 398 shop on 3/9 at 8pm and Kathleen replied with “I love that you noticed!”. So clearly closely planned date and time for the launch

• Wow

Abettermumma

Does anyone remember when she was planning the funeral and she shared a story, begging people to reach out/tag etc to get Ed Sheeran to sing dedicated to J 😂

• Wow
  • Haha

GobShyte64

VIP Member
I feel sorry for J's dad. She made out like she was a single parent & he never bothered to have him, and was basically a bit pants but remember when he went camping with her & J... If he was that bad, he would never have gone! She's getting daily adoration on social media and I'm assuming here that he's back home in London, broken that he's kid has died while the mum makes money off the back of it 😬

• Sad

Sendparent

Chatty Member
@mods I have reported this thread very serious allegations on here unfortunately
I can't see any serious allegations, this thread could have been brutal considering the concerns on previous threads, peoples concerns for Js wellbeing and what's happened. Everyone is being careful as far as I can see.

I wouldn’t give a shit if she posted from her luxury pool if she had funded it herself but the facts are we all know the 2/3rd go fund me funded it
2 GoFundMe's and 1 Justgiving for a "chair". A tonne of Kofi donations for "coffee''. 1 GoFundMe for Js funeral and so she didn't need to worry about working for a year. PLUS the private donations from all the blue tickers who chose not to donate publically. Anyone notice how the only large donations came from Caroline Hirrons and Vicky Mclure. I thought that was odd considering the others all donated previously for the chair, then I was told it was done in private and their donations would have come to more than the £46k raised publically.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

Christmascupcake90

I viewed the website with my mouth gaped open. In shock really. Its even worse than I thought it would be. Cheap ( but expensive to buy) , tacky and exploitative. Poor Jaxon. This is not how he should be remembered.

• Sad

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
Why is she flogging basically tourist attraction items in memory of her child? Tacky. Uncomfortable. Not needed.

mrstakeaway

And once again for the people arguing at the beginning
munchausen by proxy syndrome
Google it

Sendparent

Chatty Member
His first holiday was to Tenerife. When he was just a few months old she started insisting she needed to take him abroad. She was asking for him to be discharged so they could go to spain, she finally got had him discharged in the Feb but within 2 days he was rushed back in vomiting blood. She rearranged the holiday for June, but he was that unwell he had not been discharged since he was readmitted in February so that holiday was cancelled too. The doctors asked her if she would be prepared to have a smaller holiday, one that wasn't abroad and just a few nights away but she stood her ground and insisted she wanted to take him to Spain as that was, in her eyes, already a smaller holiday compared to where she really wanted to go. Finally it was 3rd time lucky, he was discharged and she took him away with the ex fiance. She changed the destination from Spain to Tenerife, ignoring the doctors didn't even want her to risk going as far as Spain. She made out her need to take him abroad was to make memories with him, but if you was following back then you could tell it was more to do with having a new boyfriend who was minted and wanting to holiday at The Ritz.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

mrstakeaway

I think we can all agree that we are all devastated for J that he has lost his life and we will never really know nor is it really our business to know how or why BUT she Does publicly share a lot of her life and how she’s doing things right now is very easily questioned.
I feel like she is out for everything she can get and is using the child loss card to her full advantage.
I would have personally thought she would go back into nursing ( Cus she says she quit not was sacked) to help those without a voice and prevent other people with disabilities going through the same thing that to me is making Js legacy NOT a fucking rainbow tee and matching bag!

• Heart

mrslh

I still stand with what I always said that j did not need carers . She had no job and had support from j dad . She didn’t need them he was in full time school and she had all day to do what she needed to do . i would have thought she would have stopped all this now and took time out to reflect and grieve but it seems she only cares about money and herself .