Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HoGi

VIP Member
The arguing feels like there’s a lot of new people to tattle who just don’t quite *get* it..

The partying in the cemetery knocks me sick. Imagine going to pay your respects and being in the plot next to that fucking carnival circus where people are drinking etc. I reckon it won’t be long before a complaint is raised with her and she has to scale back the tack decor..
And we will get loads of stories crying about how she can't even have the grave how she wants and even in death he is held back by authorities. And all her minions will share the story etc.

Reactions: 20
Ahhhhh hii again everyone 🥳🥳 I’ve bloody missed this thread I thought it would never be reopened. Kathleen keeps going on about jaxons colours, is anyone else confused by this? He was never in bright coloured clothes!!
Oh this whole colours thing is driving me crackers! Like he was never dressed in colourful clothes, and then everywhere she goes it’s like “oh I can just see J’s colours everywhere” like nah Kathleen babes they’re just normal colours, and in a place like Morocco you’re gonna see them everywhere

• Haha

mrstakeaway

Her target audience are mums who don’t have disabled children but want to feel like they give a shit about ones who do. It looks good on the gram to look like your an ally.
True! The send community is upset about J but actually don’t rate the nursemumaccount

• Heart
  • Haha

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
Is anyone even suprised she is milking a toddlers death?? This is the same girl adding every vomit he had on insta story? Twisted! She needs to let the poor boy rest now !

NoodlesToodles

VIP Member
It interests me as to why is not disclosing what actually happened to him. I fully appreciate it is st her discretion to share something that is traumatic. But considering she documented everything about her son and his condition, I'm very surprised shes not even written a short piece about it. She posted videos and pics of his room in intensive care, grid posts but as soon as he passed she doesnt want to talk about the event that caused it or days leading up to it?

It really worries me. I wonder what his dad thinks of it all.

mrslh

I’m utterly disgusted . How on earth does she think posting a video of her dead child in the chapel just for her new merch shop is ok . she Angers me this is a private moment ffs why Would anyone do that . She posted this to pull heartstrings when he was alive she used him for financial gain and now he’s not here she’s still doing it . She seriously needs stopping that poor boy

• Sad
  • Wow

Sendparent

Chatty Member
Christ. When I was a student I would do sleep in shifts for poorly kids/teens and I can’t even comprehend this happening.
She often spent a few hours having a chat and a coffee in the kitchen at the start of their shifts. If he needed 24/7 care they shouldn't have had hours to spend in the kitchen having coffee. She also showed a carer lying on the floor so she could measure to see if a super king bed would fit and showed one lying on the floor helping her compile evidence for the carers appeal. None of that is in their job description. If J went to hospital whilst a carer was there, she would take the carer with them, then leave the carer with him whilst she went home. There was a time when the carers complained about her coming home drunk in the middle of the night arguing with a guy. None of this is what is supposed to happen when your childs having continuing healthcare carers in your home.

• Wow

Riddlemethis

VIP Member
"Making memories" but she couldn't even be fucked to do anything for Christmas. She makes me sick. Its all I can bring myself to say about her.
Exactly this!!! This really stuck in my throat last year when she said he didn’t understand Christmas so wasn’t going to bother. Almost all children react to the stimulation that lights, smell and touch can bring. Christmas is a fantastic time for that and she didn’t even put a tree up. Yet she’s decorated a grave for him more than she would do anything when he was alive. She’s giving herself more grand displays in his death than she did for him during his life.

• Heart

Curiouslycurious

She actually means she is getting less sympathy at the moment with the way she’s carrying on so needs to go home and arrange another go fund me and cry into the camera. I’m sorry but this woman has no maternal instincts at all. Ever.

• Heart

Curiouslycurious

Thread suggestion:
Don’t ask any questions she just wants your money, kofi, go fund me for this Valentino hunny

or

why work when you can sell merch

• Haha

Simbama12

Chatty Member
What’s really annoyed me looking back at her feeding school posts that I never clicked at time, is the food- frazzles, mc Donald’s, nandos rice, choc cake… seriously?! No fruits/veg/textured foods/ fun coloured smoothies… nothing but shitty crap food. surely if you are goin to starve your child you look into weaning tips? I highly doubt a feeding school would in AUSTRIA would be recommending frazzles and mc Donald’s ffs.

Grace's Secret

I don’t know how she got away with it, how safeguarding wasnt involved… did UK medical professionals report her? Considering he was a bag of bones & looked so poorly…

pic attached was during his starvation Feeding plan, then according to insta, he was in hospital not long after. Poor kid was literally wasting away infront of her and weighed 7.8kg 😱😭
Honestly, the feeding programme broke my heart. He was fading away before our eyes and looked so ill. 😪😪😪

When she made him lick an oven chip for an Ad I honestly wanted to slap her. Sorry if thats too harsh but I felt sick with worry for that little boy. The weeks leading up to his passing I felt ill and like something really bad was coming. 💔

The other thing that anyone new to this thread should know is that she lied a lot about being a sole carer to J. It just wasnt true. She led people to believe his dad was no where in the picture and had pretty much abandoned him when he had him lots. Weekends. Any time he was in GOSH he was one who stayed with him. She always used it as an excuse to stay in a fancy hotel and go out.

She also hid the fact she was engaged from all her followers. Which was just so she could play the role of poor single mother. She had more help than most people. His dad. His family. Her family. Carers. School. Her fiance. Honestly it was like any time she had to spend alone with him was begrudged.

Last edited:
Her target audience are mums who don’t have disabled children but want to feel like they give a shit about ones who do. It looks good on the gram to look like your an ally.
Yes, this is why every now and then Giovanna Fletcher and Susie ‘not a racist any more’ Verrill fling her a mention like dinner scraps.

HoGi

VIP Member
She said some would help the funeral and then some would be donated to charity. She also said the rest would go to help Katie navigate her way in her life. She never actually said how much Katie would donate or to which charity’s
This makes me feel ill

People would have given money thinking they are funding a funeral, although at least part of it is government funded, and then the rest is going towards Kathy's holidays and designer clothing.

She could give £1 to charity and that would fulfil her obligation of "some would be donated to charity"

I never donated to her go fund me's but the hot tub was the last straw for me and I think that's when I searched for a thread on here. Pedalling it as hydrotherapy when hot tubs aren't recommended for under 5s, and she could have paid for actual hydrotherapy. Not looking after it properly. It was just another part of her image and lifestyle.

Sendparent

Chatty Member
I wish I had just shut up now.
I would apologise but I dont know what I would be apologising for because all I did was ask a question. I dont understand how you can expect to say what you did and not have anyone ask you anything, we all ask each other things. We dont mean any harm, it's a discussion. We try to back up everything with proof , you will see people asking or explaining things or showing receipts. If we keep this thread factual and can show that everything is truthful she cant tell people she is being trolled on here and everything isn't true. Thenursemum threads are friendly and rarely turn frosty so please dont think anyone has been abusive on here towards you.

Ohhh man, I wish I had found this thread before I ordered from her site 😅 I feel like a proper mug now, supporting her.
i only got a tote bag- I liked the affirmations, and totes are always useful. I was going to use it for work but i think it’ll probably break before I even get there. It’s such bad quality and Jaxon- who this is all supposed to be for- has his name in teeny tiny blurry writing right at the bottom. It’s definitely not as great as everyone’s making it out to be!
I guess on the plus side, £15 is a relatively small price to pay 😳
Bummer 😂 at least you will know not to buy anything else when she expands "the brand".

Reactions: 19

HoGi

VIP Member
Never really focused on what I wear...sure Kathy that's why you did River Island collabs, bought boxes of zara clothes, did loads of stories showing off your 🐫 hoof and wear £700 trainers...but sure you don't care what you wear 🙄
Screenshot_20210910-155156_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19