Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

noobie123

I hope no one thinks I’m being insensitive here and I would like to reiterate I am sincerely sad she has lost her child, but the whole ‘being away from home is helping’ thing baffles me. If that is her way of coping, then fair enough. But why Morocco? why abroad? I can’t help but think it’s because she loves holidays and she has 40 something grand disposable pocket money thanks to the go fund me… surely somewhere else in the uk/ anywhere away from home would still do the trick.

and while we’re at it, why was she so desperate to buy her home if she never wants to be there. Or was she just hoping everyone would give her the funds to buy it and then use the money elsewhere

Reactions: 23

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
Ahhhhh hii again everyone 🥳🥳 I’ve bloody missed this thread I thought it would never be reopened. Kathleen keeps going on about jaxons colours, is anyone else confused by this? He was never in bright coloured clothes!!
I recall a lot of biscuit and khaki coloured clothes. Never any rainbows. Do I need to go and have my eyes tested? Have I been seeing rainbows as incorrect colours?

• Haha

noobie123

The other day on those talky stories she mentioned about being out and meeting loads of new people and from the outside people would think she looked fine…

it’s been playing on my mind? she Really is out there living her best life isn’t she? Let me tell you something, I would not be in a foreign country flipping mingling and having a laugh with new people!!! I would not look fine to anyone atall. Shes so bloody odd

also think the private Instagram account is the one she will give to anyone she meets romantically etc. Probs doesn’t have any of this 398 stuff on, or anything related to thenursemum. Probs just videos of herself pole dancing and selfies of her on all these holidays & in expensive shoes sitting in her merc 🤔

GobShyte64

VIP Member
She had a photographer at the funeral... I wonder if she would have had one if Ash & Saf never had one... When she's cradling J in the chapel of rest, you see a flash which must of been the photographer.

When I had my daughter cremated, I didnt even think of photographers. Why would I want pictures of the 2nd worst day of my life?

• Sad
  • Wow

Admiralbow

I cannot believe what I have just seen her website. A picture of Jaxon with wings? I would be absolutely mortified if I saw someone wearing that in my local Tesco. I would never dream of wearing a T-shirt with my own child on, let alone a child I never even knew. And what is even more disturbing is that she wants people to wear her baby’s face on their clothes. He was a precious and such a cute little boy and his face should be kept for her own memories and love… not for a stranger who didn’t have the honour of knowing him to wear, to make her a few quid - absolutely sickening!

Hinchy’s Tamagotchi

E70A767F-321A-41C8-8EBB-9220AB847801.png

I’m pretty confident that I could buy a cheap white t-shirt & some iron on vinyl and knock one of these up using my Cricut machine, for a fraction of what she’s charging!

‘A logo that represents more than words can express’?? 🤣 What drivel, pull the other one love! Can’t get over her charging 24 bastard quid for this! 🤣

• Wow

mrslh

I don’t agree with go fund me at all in fact I feel it should not be allowed only for real reasons . Those donating are deluded who donates after they raised the amount they need . if I needed money fir my child’s funeral and raised over 40k I would have donated the rest to the hospital that helped my child but she didn’t she kept the lot . before He sadly passed her behaviour was shocking dirty peg site . peg left hanging out clothes . leaving him the day he come out of hospital when he must have clearly been poorly because a week later he passed away . I think a lot should have been looked into by professionals and she shouldn’t still be allowed to profit from him . I have never know anybody set up a merchandiser shop for their child who is no longer here I’m sorry but it’s so wrong and I can’t believe people are actually buying ..

She pushed for discharge so she could enjoy her 30th birthday . She went a hotel and Thorpe park leaving her child who was obviously really poorly . She come back and he was straight back in hospital . J is sadly not here anymore but it’s obvious she is still financially gaining from him and it’s absolutely disgusting .

Curiouslycurious

She didn’t want to parent. End of. Literally every single thing she complained about were things that any parent does disabled child or not. She was never a mum, she classed herself as his Kiera (carer for those new here)

Curiouslycurious

So glad this thread has been reopened.
The whole thing with her is uncomfortable, it’s all about the cash, I felt devastated for j’s death having followed the lead up to his passing on previous threads. I feel like he was massively let down and now this shop is just a whole new level even for her. I just can’t believe her actions.
As for ashley and saffiya their behaviour during their babies last days was awful, that poor baby was poorly, and now parties in a cemetery etc I can’t believe that people think any of this behaviour from these parents is ok. Off to find their thread now I didn’t realise there was one.

• Heart

mrstakeaway

I personally don't agree that K should be blamed for J's death as we obviously dont know the ins and outs surrounding that, but this thread is here to talk about HER and that's what is being done soooo there we go... 🤷‍♀️

She just doesn't sit well with me, she never has done. And the fact that she said KEIRAS rather than CARERS just really grated on me back in the day LOL.
what doesn’t sit right with me is how QUICK that go fund me went up.
be interesting to see how much if ANY goes to charity 🙄

Marshallmum1982

VIP Member
I was just imagining if this was the cemetery where my grandad is buried, I don’t visit it often but when I do I sit quietly with him, and often get very upset. It would be so horrible if I had to do that while a gang of people played music loudly and sat around eating fish and chips.
I just keeping thinking - if it was members of the travelling community doing this, her followers wouldn't think this was ok. How many times do we see this on local Facebook pages and people get their knickers in a twist about it? Why is it any different when its someone with an Instagram account doing it?!! For the record, I don’t agree the cemetery is a place for any type of interference to others.

• Heart

Basicbasic

VIP Member
Why is she obsessed with buying a house given to her because her child had disabilities and which she no longer wants live in? Her selfishness and greed knows no bounds. She can afford to rent privately, that house could really help a family in bed. It's a family home, not a base for her to story about j being a ghost without actually living in it.

• Wow

DiscoBiscuit

VIP Member
Just seen on the Ashley Cain thread that Saff is gonna be doing a live or meet up or something with Kath. Fancy using your sons death as a means to social climb. Straight after his death she was tagging them in her stories and getting her minions to flood safs lives & now shes got what she wanted. Kath is a true narcissist and the last thing Saf needs round her is her pumping her head full of shit & making out like she knew more than GOSH consultants with about 50yrs experience between them!
I can only assume Saf doesn't know what Kathleen said about children's cancer wards, because surely if she did she wouldn't want anything to do with her?

mrstakeaway

What about other families who have lost a child, they don’t get a go fund me so why should she. I hope it goes to charity to help families with poorly children or bereaved families. She can’t keep it all for herself surely.
She’s probably already spent it! She will need to buy her merc now Dla won’t fund it, probably put a deposit on her house and her holidays! You watch this space she will turn into a travel influencer “doing it all for Jaxon” 😒

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Twopenniesworth

VIP Member
I may get slated for this but I don’t get the whole shop and the things she is selling. I don’t think I’d want pictures, sayings or anything to do with my baby in other peoples/strangers homes. I think some things should stay personal. I just can’t get my head around it

Jaxon was such a beautiful little boy who was such a happy little soul. I really loved watching him grow and do so well but something has always annoyed me about Kaytee. She’s always so entitled and knows best about everything.
I was so sad when Jaxon passed, it seemed to happen in slow motion and almost unexpected 💔

ScrambledBegs

Chatty Member
It’s just wrong you don’t set up a business selling merchandise of your dead child . I really am in shock people think it’s normal it’s totally despicable. It’s always about money with her . I would have had more respect if she donated the go fund me to a good cause or set up something to help sen community but she isn’t interested at all she just wants cash to herself disgusting.
I’ve followed these threads nearly since the beginning so saw all that went on, maybe others haven’t but I am gobsmacked that people think it’s ok. I don’t like to talk bad about someone grieving their child but after seeing the tik toks and it goes from death of a child to “stylish logo” real quick.