Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

comeonyouwelsh

Chatty Member
2006 isn’t 20 years ago? Was my point
[/QUO Sorry Karen, Like I said I am 50 and all this different social media platforms do confuse me!!! No idea why you are arguing with me when I am trying to share how Kathleen reacted to a simple question with regards to the GOFUND she is living off, I have shared and she will know who I am, so
I’m not suggesting I disbelieve any of what you said but I don’t think your Twitter account could be 20 years old
I signed up to twitter in 2006 when it first started, so sorry if I got it wrong!

I know you dont want to share anything else but it's hard not to ask questions with a bomb being dropped like that. I haven't seen her share anyones pictures on instagram and her last tweet showing is about the NHS. The threatening to abuse your child part, can you at least elaborate on that part because that's quite serious if she is going as far as saying things along those lines
Is it any wonder why people don't believe a poster, its because of all the doubt. I said I questioned her and I got a shit load of abuse, I did not save the conversation, I deleted the accounts she doxed me on. Believe it or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Houseplantkiller

@Sendparent here you go, you must have missed It: “agree with this unfortunately, I have watched over the last few years and I truly believe that munchausen by proxy was what was happening”

Fifah1907

VIP Member
For the review after poor wee J, can they use insta posts etc against her? Since we know they’ve seen them. I’m clueless about this sort of thing. I didn’t even know there was a law about reviews 🤓

Barkin Mad

Chatty Member
I dont think we are allowed to say. Someone else might be brave enough to say but I dont want to be banned. She used to follow him but when everyone on tattle found him she quickly unfollowed, proving she reads here. It might not be anything, it just surprised me with what he is wearing, its not his usual attire of Nike trackies and the Moroccan flag emoji of all the flags to put up seems a bit odd if he isn't out there. Hidden his face as he has kept himself to himself.
One of his very close friends is Moroccan, on J’s dad instagram there’s a pic taken outside a residential building with this person who’s Instagram is open and not long returned from Morocco seeing his family

turkeydinosaurs

What were the Go Fund Me pages set up for and why was there three?
I echo everyone else’s comments re the shop

Simbama12

Chatty Member
She might only start manufacturing after a certain amount of orders come in e.g. make it an "exclusive run", made to order etc. In which case she will only need to produce mock-ups for sale. I'm sure there will be the usual shitshow of influencer sales where customer service is terrible, massive delays etc. And then excuses of "we're just starting out so please forgive us for multiple massive fuck ups"
Ohhhh good point 👌🏽

Smallpotato

VIP Member
She often spent a few hours having a chat and a coffee in the kitchen at the start of their shifts. If he needed 24/7 care they shouldn't have had hours to spend in the kitchen having coffee. She also showed a carer lying on the floor so she could measure to see if a super king bed would fit and showed one lying on the floor helping her compile evidence for the carers appeal. None of that is in their job description. If J went to hospital whilst a carer was there, she would take the carer with them, then leave the carer with him whilst she went home. There was a time when the carers complained about her coming home drunk in the middle of the night arguing with a guy. None of this is what is supposed to happen when your childs having continuing healthcare carers in your home.
I use to come in and make a brew with mum/dad, have a chat and then they would go to bed and I’d sit downstairs/in the bedroom all night. Not hours though! Only one time a kid got sick with me, and I stayed in the house and cleaned up 🤣

Can I ask, the photo she used to announce he had passed away was a photo of her kissing his head but his face is cropped, she shared that photo in full on her stories fully showing Jaxons face. Had he passed away in that photo? I know people kicked off when Ashley and Safiyya showed Azaylia being hugged after she had passed away but this was a full frontal pic of Jaxon. That didn't need to be shown whether he had passed away or not.
he’s still alive. I won’t look at the photo but if he still has tubes and wires, then he’s alive. They would have to keep everything in.

Cady1954

VIP Member
I think behind scenes they probably are looking into it all . Many people on the threads had reported her aswell because it was serious becoming a concern all the evidence of her behaviour are in these threads . I mean going against high uo doctors advice and starving your child then stopping his medications to fit around your own day does not look good really does it …..
To fit around her day?

LalaLand93

Only just found this thread the other day and been trying to catch up.

I didnt think her house had any disability adaptions? Just jaxons equipment that he needed?

AbiLouX

Chatty Member
Sorry if this has been covered but I’m new to this thread… have read a fair bit on the older threads but obviously there’s a lot.

Why shouldn’t she have had the carers? I only saw her on this morning and then followed her more recently and it seemed a pretty convincing story that she should have them? (Not saying she should btw just interested in the bigger story so to speak).

also never noticed the expensive trips/shoes etc before but omg that is not the life of a struggling single mum

ScrambledBegs

Chatty Member
Especially when she’s swanning about in a subsidised Merc she can hardly drive, flashing her £700 trainers and extravagant hotel stays
Sorry if already mentioned not read whole thread but sure she would have had to give the car back as it was through motability for her son. Also didn’t they say the money left over from go fund me would be given to charity, I’ve not seen anything to say it was

Sendparent

Chatty Member
Is there any kind of inquest or review done as standard when a child passes away, or do there have to have been some kind of concerns to warrant one?
There's a child death review for every child that passes away, it was ongoing and Kathleen mentioned it briefly but she hasn't said if it's still being done or if its finished now.

Does anyone know about CDOP's? Do they look at previous safeguarding reports during the review?