Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cady1954

VIP Member
Well well well look whose back up after her recent behaviour with the brand situ.

im not surprised really. Those who are new to her threads should go back to the beginning or at least last 3 and see what she was like with social media and looking after J.

it was extremely worrying and I was totally drawn into it at first so it was only when I read the threads that include knowledge from other SEN parents just how bad she was.

I’d like to think she’s some regret over her behaviours over the last 2 years but only she knows that.
It’s extremely sad he died, I was actually quite shocked when I’d read what was happening on her page but what went through my mind more was if she knew how sick he was why did she fuck with his meds on her own, the feeding school debacle, ignore GOSH advice, poor management of his PEG site etc etc the list is quite long when you look back.

maybe she regrets how much she moaned about her life and how much she was tired and all that timeposting on SM when really she should have been doing things with J.

I thought she might have deleted her page for a bit but nopethere she is trying to roll in even more money to fund her lifestyle.

she’s a mother in grief BUT she’s still that selfish self entitled all about her person.
Would somebody explain the feeding school to me please x

Olivemaks

VIP Member
It was things like

“ j woke up twice in the night I’m so drained “
“ j is sick three times a day they won’t give more carers “
“ j medication takes so long so I’m cutting some out to make our day easier “

what did she think being a mother would be like exactly . Full time school 60 hours carers what more did she want most sen parents don’t get any help and have husbands working full time they don’t moan . J was walking with his frame he didnt need much support apart from feeding and medications and she moaned about that . I’m sorry but nobody starves their child or stops vital medications just to make their own day easy
Did the nurses or doctors ever pull her up on starving him??

xxexposethemallxx

VIP Member
This is not me accusing, but do you all think she was investigated at any point for this BLATANT exploitation of her ill and disabled son?? Surely the hospital should have a duty of care to provide her with grief support? She clearly needs it!

also its interesting that initially A&S (who recently set up a charity) dont know if i can say names. Were in support of her, i wonder how they feel seeing this? Theres no right way to grieve and everyone grieves differently. But surely she would be wanting to support other families inof children like J, so that this awful situation doesnt happen to anyone else, rather than just trying to fund the lavish lifestyle she so desperately wants???
You can say names , they have their own thread x

Hbirdette

VIP Member
Remember when she went camping with J and his dad and she swore she would never go again, checked out early and in to a hotel. Well Kathleen meant she would never go again unless it costs about 300 per night and it's in Morocco.
They have been moving around from place to place whilst they've been there but between the same places, they have stayed at Agafay Camp early on in the holiday and have gone back there for few days, luxury glamping where you can sleep outside or in big posh tents. One of the other places they've stayed is the Fellah resort. Aisha uses these places for her Get lit retreats so may have a discount with them but I don't believe this holiday was a surprise and kathy didn't know where they were going.
Sorry I’m just catching up, this may have been covered already but is she away with j’s dad?!

abbotty

There was also mention of a mortgage etc after J passed. I understand she wants to keep the house they both lived in, but we've said it before. It's adapted specially by the council, there are families out there that could benefit from her home. She should never of had the right to buy it, and how is she still being considered when she has no steady job or income?
It’s not an adapted property.

mrslh

She did it because she KNEW it would get her the attention she wanted and it worked!! From that video the shares and shock factor got her on this morning tv and she grew from there

My lawd even the ads are popping up on my social media !!!

why would anybody like that no offence he was such a lovely beautiful little boy but it’s not your child I don’t understand it x

noobie123

I'm sure she said the extras she demanded for the Merc, including sun roof, came to around 7k. All so she could story from the car. £7k taken from the gofundme she set up for his chair that she had no intention of using for a chair.
This is true!

ScrambledBegs

Chatty Member
Personally I don’t think that something like a merc should even be an option? Because if you have the money for the downpayment, running and maintenance of one, you could just go out and buy yourself a Ford galaxy…

this picture smacks one that goes on a private Instagram account with some caption about haters and #blessed #merc #whip
Totally agree!

Villanelle

(

Nah this made me feel super uncomfortable. Like she's imagining the ghost of poor J lingering on his own at home, turning the TV and lights on. Time to go home to baby? Ok so why did you leave him? What the actual fuck. I know it's just some random occurrences but if my son had just passed away I wouldnt be sharing stuff like this so flippantly. Whoopsie, better go home to the ghost of my dead son. Jesus.
Exactly this 🥴🥴🥴