Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DiscoBiscuit

VIP Member
The same parent who sends her poorly child to school and Keira’s when he’s just come out of hospital 😑. Such a sad thread isn’t it

Also those perfectly set up shots of Kathleen sat by the pool etc are so blatantly posed..but getting the mate to post it so she seems unaware while still getting the insta worthy pics in . Wonder if she’s lost many followers??
Sorry if it's a bit small 😬

Attachments

Reactions: 3

onlysunshine

What makes me mad is how she hasn't helped the SEN community at all, she has made people think they have learnt about our life and none of them realise they have just become more ableist. People watched J for 56 days on the feeding programme, they were congratulating her and praising her on how well he was doing.

Looking back at those 56 days and there is a dramatic decline in his visible health, he was skeletal, they didn't notice him, they were too busy praising Kathleen. Praising her for feeding him junk food despite knowing he had complex medical needs. Praising her for giving him frazzles that he never ate. His love of frazzles is fake, he did not love them, he didn't eat them and they were probably the only option he was being given each day alongside the brownies he never ate.

J has lost his life and it is still all about Kathleen, supporting her, praising her as the best mum in the world. If MrsHinch put her boy onto a diet for 56 days where he lost all his body weight dramatically as he was only licking frazzles and not eating them, would people be praising her? Because J was disabled people weren't even paying attention to him and his dramatic decline, if somebody did that to a neurotypical child there would have been uproar, people would have noticed the child and that the parent was neglecting them, but they didn't notice J, they just heaped praise onto her for it. None of them have become more aware of disabled people, just aware of parenting a disabled child but all that was a lie too and not the reality of parenting a disabled child because none of us are like her.

If a parent who had neglected their neurotypical child, made money off them but then later lost that child would people support that parent if they decided to sell shirts and stickers to make themselves more money? There would be disgust. But J was disabled so the focus is on poor Kathleen and not him. Nobody is supporting or spreading Js message around the world. What is there to support now he has passed away? They are supporting Kathleen to travel around the world whilst J is forgot once again.

In life he was with carers for 60 hours a week, school for 35, with transport for 5 and with his nan and dad at weekends, hospices when she wanted a holiday. In death her naive friend is sitting at his grave whilst she is prancing around Morocco because she couldnt bring herself back? She should want to be back here and sitting there herself.

She is 'managing the launch' and working remotely. This isn't working, theres nothing to do on the online store, Teemill takes orders, process them, supply, prints and dispatches the orders. All she has to do is spend the profits from each order. I bet she is planning a launch party for when she is back, invite all her insta chums hoping they will story it and tag her. She will spend a bomb on trying to do a gram worthy event that will still look tacky and cheap in the end. To launch what too? She is hardly fashion designer of the year with a new brand, it's not a new Prada collection being launched. Its stickers and a tote bags. She is acting like she has just launched the next brand on the scale of Armani.
Yeah I have always been uncomfortable with how much its the Kathleen show. It isn't - its about the person you love who you're doing everything for

Daddy Cool

Do we reckon the ‘friend’ is a bf? It looked that way from the romantic dinner the other night that would explain why they could afford to sweep her away?

Olivemaks

VIP Member
The way I can straight through this woman is scary. Cannot believe she starved him though

Laura8868

She'll also be due revalidation for the NMC in the next year....if she wants to stay on the register for nursing - which requires quite a bit of self directed reflection and attendance at mandatory training as well as a number of clinical hours (450 hours of clinical work over preceding 3 years- otherwise she'll have to complete a back to nursing refresher course )
somehow don't see her being able to fulfill these requirements, in which case she cant ( or shouldn't) call herself a nurse - although sadly and amazingly the title 'nurse' is not yet a protected title
she's a disgrace and an embarrassment to the profession and I hope she never works as a nurse again
100% agree with you

• Heart

AreYouJoking?

Is she buying followers on the ‘brand’ Instagram account? I have just clicked a handful of accounts that follow and they all have names but no bio & private, all very similar. Does anyone know if they are fake accounts/ bought followers? Or am I barking up the wrong tree? Lol (sorry)
she’s done it before

Romeo1

What was jaxons initial diagnosis? I never followed her, but from what I can gather his death was not expected ?

AbiLouX

Chatty Member
So if it is through that Teemill she will literally make like 50p- £4 ish per item. Not much at all. 10% to charity too so like 5p lol

dottynotty

Chatty Member
She'll also be due revalidation for the NMC in the next year....if she wants to stay on the register for nursing - which requires quite a bit of self directed reflection and attendance at mandatory training as well as a number of clinical hours (450 hours of clinical work over preceding 3 years- otherwise she'll have to complete a back to nursing refresher course )
somehow don't see her being able to fulfill these requirements, in which case she cant ( or shouldn't) call herself a nurse - although sadly and amazingly the title 'nurse' is not yet a protected title
she's a disgrace and an embarrassment to the profession and I hope she never works as a nurse again
Tbf if she was new to the trust her stat training or any preceptor training she did would count. Most stat training is about a week when you start in a new trust. She only needs 35 hours. The reflections are straightforward and personal and on a template, not time consuming - it would just be how long she spent in her role and whether it makes up to 450 hours and so she may be able to revalidate. she can also ask for an extension. I think it’s two months. Wherever there’s a loop hole she will find it & fight for it. You watch.

Being on ECMO needs the patients blood to be thinned with anticoagulants to stop it clotting in the machine, and one of the commoner complications of this is having a stroke where the patient bleeds into the brain, and this can lead to death.

(ex anaesthetist)
They could be checking either, or for a clot. Some hospital protocols only start Heparin 24 hours after insertion and I’m not sure if he was on ECMO that long. But then he could have thrown a clot. All just speculation.

Curiouslycurious

Just looked at the likes on her recent posts and they have massively decreased especially on this latest 398 post - that must be telling her something? Of all those followers only 6-7% of your followers actually like the post.

Binks87

Chatty Member
I'm sorry but if the
Don't you think if the hospital had done wrong by him she would be slating them and getting all she could from them too?
There's been arguments on this thread for people assuming things but being here since the first one and seeing how she is it's hard not to assume.
I'm not assuming I'm taking what she said on her stories and posts. She did slate them that's the problem...she slated them in some of her stories...she pushed for discharge from his last hospital visit as it was her birthday, it was all on her insta .....page 15 on this thread discussed more on that page

Last edited:

Giftinghell

Chatty Member
I’ve followed these threads nearly since the beginning so saw all that went on, maybe others haven’t but I am gobsmacked that people think it’s ok. I don’t like to talk bad about someone grieving their child but after seeing the tik toks and it goes from death of a child to “stylish logo” real quick.
Yeah the stylish logo wording doesn’t read well does it 😬

Sendparent

Chatty Member
Has anyone seen J's dad story? New name and Moroccan flag emoji? Is he in Morocco too or is it just a coincidence he has used the flag emoji, i dont follow him but had a look via the anon story viewer website.

I agree with previous comment! the go fund me that was set up for the funeral for example, was set at 10k and the target was well exceeded quite quickly, in less than 2 days if I remember right. Kaytee, didn’t share the link until the amount was WELL OVER 10k. Didn’t sit right with me atall at the time, why the need to share it if the desired target was already reached
came here to say exactly this!!!

Smallpotato

VIP Member
I know which photo you mean it’s in black and white and it’s like she’s kissing him goodbye. His eyes are shut and his face is too relaxed. 😪
😭😭😭 I can’t imagine posting this. It’s a very American thing posting loved ones after they have gone. I say American as my family always post funeral photos 😬