Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Barkin Mad

Chatty Member
Yeah I was thinking that - haven’t seen a single share of anyone wearing the picture of J shirt. Thank goodness though, hope this means people recognise the truly weird actions Kaytee has taken here and is refusing to engage
Her friend2 daughters had them on I seen a post yesterday with them wearing the T-shirt (friend being the 1 who set up & still has the Gofund me on her profile)

Reactions: 3

Smallpotato

VIP Member
Her TikTok is disgusting. Just had a look after people mentioning the distaste in her IG posts. The video she has posted to plug the ‘shop’ has video footage on her with him in the chapel of rest. Is nothing private and not for clout anymore.
She needs telling, keep your private shit private ffs! It’s one thing to tell his story but to post that is a whole new level of disgraceful.
oh I’ve just sobbed over that video 😭

• Sad

Squiggle

VIP Member
Personally I don’t think that something like a merc should even be an option? Because if you have the money for the downpayment, running and maintenance of one, you could just go out and buy yourself a Ford galaxy…

this picture smacks one that goes on a private Instagram account with some caption about haters and #blessed #merc #whip
Yep. Then she moaned because Js wheelchair wouldn't fit in the boot.

• Angry

Barkin Mad

Chatty Member
Also the Gofundme is still on her friend’s profile who set it up for her & im sure it’s the same friend that was going to be J’s carer

YouAreHiding

I am appalled I wonder if she reads here? Use the money as she see’s fit again would mean put it to good use not to fund her jaunts.

ScrambledBegs

Chatty Member
I’m also going to pop this out there that IF something she changed or missed or something genuinely led to that poor boy going into cardiac arrest or pulmonary oedema or such , and obvs I’m not saying she did, but she’s they kind of person that would totally get away with it because she’s been getting away withA LOT for the past couple of years.

of all the complaints and concern from others who have genuinely reported her to services through concern for J, we didn’t see any change. Not that it didn’t happen maybe but it was evident anything happened and she lives her life on SM platforms so I’m thinking we’d have seen it
I like to think that it will all come out, word is already spreading. It could already be being looked into right now. She can’t get away with all this forever it’s sick

maybe I'm old in the head - but why is a sunroof a prerequisite to be able to story from the car?!
✨the lighting✨🤷🏻‍♀️ Maybe. The wheelchair didn’t fit bit as long as she had decent lighting for insta

So sad 💔

Unbelievable, I’ve gone on her YouTube channel , she’s deleted several videos inc a vlog of her going away with J , a Q&A & birth story

Hi Kaytee 👋
Hopefully there’s receipts on here throughout the old threads 😄

mrslh

They have a thing you can check how many followers you lost or gained not sure how I’ve seen it in here before x

Reactions: 2

ebsx

A good post to read is the one where she tells everyone that her son's grandmother was dying from cancer and had a gofundme but she purposely made the decision and chose not to share it with her followers in case she got to do a gofundme one day as she wanted people to donate to her instead. That post might help you understand her logic a little bit.
Is still this on her insta? I’m actually speechless 💔

GobShyte64

VIP Member
She said it in a story. She’s always moaning on them stories. No doubt she will moan again when she gets back

GobShyte64

VIP Member
I do wonder how Js dad is. It all seems to be about her.

I always thought he would be a footballer (she seems the type for some reason 😳) but when I looked him up he isn’t.
Who is he?

Also, £4 for a sticker?! Bit steep.

mrstakeaway

Is the video of her cradling J in the Chapel of Rest on the ad on TikTok for her brand?

is it the clip where she’s got him wrapped up in a pink blanket, and there’s fairy lights on the wall? If so, what makes it clear it’s a video taken there?

(Sorry if it’s a silly question. I just want to make sure I’m watching the correct clip and understand it)
his coffin is in front of her, she’s saying goodbye, he has a blue coffin with kids cartoons on paw patrol ect, his face is totally covered in a blanket

• Sad
I really like tattle apart from when the forums go like this where everyone starts taking shots at each other. We’re all on here talking about someone we don’t even know discussing what we think is right/wrong when we prob could all use the time spent on this forum to do something more useful but yet here we are still noseying and discussing so don’t really think any of us are really in a position to be saying that someone needs to question their actions/reasons for following someone etc
Fair enough

Laura8868

Oh I'll think she will have another child, it's something she's always been open about, she's also mentioned that she had the fear she would have a "healthy" child and how would that be fair on J.

I think if she was to go on to have another child and they were born completely healthy she'd turn into a travel mummy with insta funding her lifestyle and she'd base it on she was doing it in Js memory and making sure his new sibling saw and experienced all the things they never could together.
Probably you right but I'm afraid she won't take a good care of the new child.