Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GobShyte64

VIP Member
Notts city safeguarding is shit hot… if you have a shite postcode. When my son was a baby and we lived in a shite area, he crawled backwards off a change table and banged his head. Few days later I had safeguarding ring me to explain how it happened, and why was I using a change table when he was crawling. I would like to think someone was involved.
According to nottingham live, she lives in Arnold. Im not from Notts so I’ve not a clue where that is or if its a poop postcode or not.

Reactions: 1

Heretoread19

Is she employing someone to help with her "business"?
How is she getting everything out when she isn't even in the country?

n8459

Chatty Member
Is the video of her cradling J in the Chapel of Rest on the ad on TikTok for her brand?

is it the clip where she’s got him wrapped up in a pink blanket, and there’s fairy lights on the wall? If so, what makes it clear it’s a video taken there?

(Sorry if it’s a silly question. I just want to make sure I’m watching the correct clip and understand it)

Smallpotato

VIP Member
That's a really extreme accusation 😭

I'm not here to criticise anyone as this is a gossip website so I'm just as bad but I might have to check out of this thread. I'm finding it very triggering as someone who has lots of contact with SEN services.

Maybe K made some mistakes. If 10% of what is being said here is true then she is going to have some really painful regrets. From what I can tell she had an unplanned pregnancy during a nursing degree? Then a child with life-limiting disabilities? That's a really hard path that from my experience includes many emotions that are, I guess, almost shameful to admit - bitterness, frustration, a sense of entrapment. My impression of her is of someone who is now dealing with an avalanche of pain from not just grief but regret. That kind of regret that only comes when the person is no longer here for you to 'put it right'. Everything she is doing seems kind of like bluster to cover that pain up.
I agree massively

mrstakeaway

Who did the report her to? Did anyone ever get a reply or feedback?
dont know you’ll have to read the threads. There was even a nurse on the last thread said she knew him and her and was reporting something

DiscoBiscuit

VIP Member
What’s confusing me is that only a few months ago, kaytee made out like she had nobody and now she’s got friends who are able to take her on a surprise holiday at the drop of a hat 🤷🏻‍♀️ I also don’t understand the rainbow.
I actually was at the cemetery where j is the other day, I cannot get how huge and decorated his plot is
I think she said she'd bought the one next to it for herself, so she's probably included that in all the decoration.

I would argue a lot did the same, as above said, morbid curiosity.
if someone is so open to sharing their whole life online, it’s not really unhealthy to look..
It’s more healthy to question why you are looking, and interrogate that. Probably a bit too much hard work for some people.

GobShyte64

VIP Member
Just to add, for anyone not up to speed, as well as the appalling ways she treated Jaxon, she also bitched about children's cancer wards. Apparently they're like 5 star hotels because the families who need them have access to games consoles and snacks.
Why am I shocked?!

AfroCircus

Chatty Member
Can anyone explain why J was peg fed? I told myself I'd stay away from this thread but reading in horror about the 'feeding programme'. I'm just trying to understand why she was do desperate to get him off tube feeding.

mrslh

not Much though is it considering all her minions have been sharing and tagging her in her new business venture

mrstakeaway

I noticed most her post reach over 15k likes but the last post is less than half the amount . I don’t think she even realises how sick it is to set uo a merch shop of a child who is no longer with us .
i get who the 20k people following her shop are !

Olivemaks

VIP Member
Oh I'll think she will have another child, it's something she's always been open about, she's also mentioned that she had the fear she would have a "healthy" child and how would that be fair on J.

I think if she was to go on to have another child and they were born completely healthy she'd turn into a travel mummy with insta funding her lifestyle and she'd base it on she was doing it in Js memory and making sure his new sibling saw and experienced all the things they never could together.
Yep! The child will be a cash cow