Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Barkin Mad

Chatty Member
So Chatty Kathy has had both vaccines then to travel abroad? I know Morocco was in Amber for travel but not too sure if that means she’ll have to isolate when she returns to UK?
I’m sure she said not to long ago that when she went to book for Covid vaccine they’re was never any slots available

Reactions: 4

GobShyte64

VIP Member
The jaxon stuff isnt attainable. I reckon she is using his memory for a little while and then she'll bring out a different range to try and reinvent herself. Maybe her own clothing range or something...

I wonder how long it will be until she changes the name of her account. Shouldn't really be calling yourself a nurse when you're not actively working as a nurse - she has said she doesnt want to go back in to hospitals or anything. I don't think she'll ever go back to the daily grind when she can make more money on insta (I don't blame her for that tbf) however, she will need to reinvent herself as a lot of her followers, followed her for Jaxon. Many are still there probably out of sympathy but when she starts tapering off into something else, they'll drop like flies & she'll target a new audience.

tidalwave

Chatty Member
When I saw her post when it was his birthday and she was wearing that pink thing, the first thing I thought was this was her getting back into her 'infleuncer' mode. The casual but posed pose where she's looking to the side and taking a step - classic influencer pose. Go on to any influencers page under the age of 25 and theres photos like that, only their suits are matching in colour and dont look like they're made from jogger material.
Awful suit.

Sendparent

Chatty Member
One of his very close friends is Moroccan, on J’s dad instagram there’s a pic taken outside a residential building with this person who’s Instagram is open and not long returned from Morocco seeing his family
So that could just be a gift off his mate who's been over there. Part of me was hoping he was having a break. Kind of sad he if he gets a gift from Morocco off his mate and she gets a 5* break over there.

mrstakeaway

As a nurse you not allowed facial pircing, claws (long nails or even polish nail), heavy make up... you also not allowed wearing uniform outside of the work or taking selfies at work... she did all of it
That's shows she don't respect nursing rules and values.
She don’t respect anything 🤣 not even herself by the looks of things

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Doingitforthegram

Chatty Member
I guess the one good thing about her setting up a business is that she'll have to post her accounts online , so it can be seen where all the money goes or doesn't
Not necessarily. Only is she does it via a Ltd company which I imagine is unlikely.

mrstakeaway

Is her real name Kathleen? I didn’t know.
Yes!! Some super spy PI 🕵🏽‍♀️ on a previous thread found evidence Kaytee has put on her stories revealing her real name. It’s Kathleen something not Kaytee Jones. Jones is her step dads last name

Cariad

VIP Member
I also think she’s probably stepping back to try and shut us down.
If she’s not posting as the nurse mum, we probably can’t really discuss her…
But she relies on that page/persona to bring in the gullible supporters to buy her merchandise

Cady1954

VIP Member
she couldnt be arsed with tube feeding and blended diets. If he fed himself, its one less thing for her to do. Not that she did a lot anyway. Honestly, I don’t know how she didn’t have the professionals on her arse when she starved him! For 56 days as well, literally surviving on water! Then again, maybe thats why she stopped? She wont talk about it because she says its triggering for her… maybe it triggers her because the professionals stepped in? Maybe his dad reported her? we’ll never know until someone she knows speaks up because she isnt gonna start telling the truth now.
If I had been following her then I would have reported. But there is no doubt health professionals would be following her and making notes......

chocdip

VIP Member
If I had been following her then I would have reported. But there is no doubt health professionals would be following her and making notes......
Agree did anyone report her ? If I had seen all this going on there’s no way I would stop reporting her

mrslh

She won’t ever leave the nurse mum insta or change the name because she wants to stay relevant with her minions . She ain’t exactly an influencer her page was purely for jaxon and now he’s no longer here the Page will go quiet for now she’s just trying to take anything thrown her way x