Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smallpotato

VIP Member
She was told by his cardiologist at GOSH to under no certain terms do it. The feeding school also advised that he wasn't stable enough to actually attend the physical school which was her first plan but they'd do an online plan but they also didn't recommend it but naturally they pushed for it cause they wanted the ££££. Kaytee didn't listen to any of the advice she was told she just went ahead and did it and documented it for us all to see, you could see J deteriorating by the second.

Also, she wasn't actually really trying him with anything that had substantial nutritional value. As previous posters have said it was chocolate cakes and frazzles. For a time he was on a blended diet thru his PEG which you could actually see him tolerate and he was gaining some weight & making process but all K could do was complain how it was so time consuming prepping the blended meals, cooking the blended meals & flushing with pepper mint tea. Again, this treatment plan that was somewhat working for J was too much of an inconvenience for her, that's when she began looking into the feeding school.
I want to cry. I really do.

• Sad
Reactions: 4

xxexposethemallxx

VIP Member
Never followed Kathy, I've been aware of her for a while an assumed from a distance she was a loving mum who would do anything for her poorly son. Just spent the past week reading all of these threads and all I can say is WOW. This goes way deeper than any harmless gossip on tattle, this is seriously disturbing shit. I was reading through thinking this sounds like the plot of a TV show, but unfortunately it happens to be real life 💔

She is a master manipulator an has so many people fooled its unbelievable! Hope more people see her for the dangerous woman she is. That poor little boy 🥺
Literally how I was before I read more into her , I can’t believe I actually felt sorry for her at first

Abettermumma

I feel desperately sorry for her losing her little boy who wouldn't? However, I hope she makes it crystal clear where this money is going to but somehow I think the majority of it will be going into her pocket.
She was never clear where the rest of the money went.. 🙄

Giftinghell

Chatty Member
What’s really annoyed me looking back at her feeding school posts that I never clicked at time, is the food- frazzles, mc Donald’s, nandos rice, choc cake… seriously?! No fruits/veg/textured foods/ fun coloured smoothies… nothing but shitty crap food. surely if you are goin to starve your child you look into weaning tips? I highly doubt a feeding school would in AUSTRIA would be recommending frazzles and mc Donald’s ffs.
I must have started following her around this time and I thought Jaxon had always been this thin or that it was the blended feeds causing him to be thin? I didn’t realise the feeding plan thing did this to him, I remember thinking wow this is great, he’s learning to eat and gaining weight with the frazzles….did the feeding plan eventually pay off because he did fill out over the last year? Feel like I’ve missed the crucial bits

• Sad

mrstakeaway

Has anyone seen J's dad story? New name and Moroccan flag emoji? Is he in Morocco too or is it just a coincidence he has used the flag emoji, i dont follow him but had a look via the anon story viewer website.
she probably want to use him again to make a new baby in hopes she can use that as her CASH COW

• Wow

Cady1954

VIP Member
Run down. Seriously this old shit???. Woe is me. Get out the worlds smallest violin. She relies heavily on those followers who haven’t checked in daily, or who don’t follow the Instagram trail of lies and see who she’s away with and look at the country/venue/five star accommodation/wining and dining.
She’s in Morocco. For her 2 bad week of a retreat. With absolutely no worries. Foot loose and fancy free.
Who is this Aisha Carrington anyway?

TicTacToc

Chatty Member
Does anybody know what happened to the kittens? She didn’t seem to care too much about them, especially with how rough J was with them (not that he knew any better, it’s her responsibility to teach him to be gentle)
She doesn’t seem to care too much about animals at all. The other day she uploaded a story of a horse at the retreat, letting it eat everything off the table. Even a piece of what looked like tin foil!

• Wow

CharlieX5

Is there any kind of inquest or review done as standard when a child passes away, or do there have to have been some kind of concerns to warrant one?

amylto

I'd like to know where all the fundraiser money before he passed went. Then what has this fundraiser been spent on because funerals for children are free.
I'm not going to discuss blame on here and keep my options to myself on that matter but....
This rainbow shit since he passed. Like mentioned above is all for the brand. Its pretty damn obvious what her intentions are.
In the earlier days he was in a full pad, leaking all over the carpets everyday. Then when he was dressed it was extremely baggy clothes that were chavvy. Then she started trying to get in with the influencers and working with brands and then it was all Zara and dressing him in stuff she'd never done just for the free clothes so she wouldn't need to fork out dressing him. Let's not forget the constant begs for him being a model for clothing brands.
Now all of a sudden rainbows were him.
She couldn't even chuck a spare pair of clothes in the car in case he had one of his 50 vomits a day for crying out loud.
I could spot the brand/shop coming a mile off when the affirmations on the tote was purposefully placed in stories at the coast. The leather jacket. The trainers.
The staged pictures of her working on the shop by her friend.... like fuck they were taken randomly.
Nothing is random with her. It's always been calculated, planned right from the beginning.
The crying in stories. I am all for people speaking out about grief. It needs to be done. It needs to be discussed.... but getting her phone out to film her cry? Sorry but that whole thing gave me staged vibes.
Getting people to share their memories of her son.... non of these people knew him!!!!!!!I are strangers. And all of that is for engagement. Don't DM me your memories put them on the post.... engagement.

Everything is done to higher her profile. I wondered where she'd go with this after his death and hoped she'd take herself off and grieve. But no. The swipe up links are back, profiting off him as per usual. I am absolutely devasted for J. We all watched the neglect, the questionable actions.
I do believe this thread should be here. If you don't like it don't read simple.

Did I ever see her reaching out to grieving parents before her own son passed?no.
Did I ever see her give to others fundraisers?no.
Did I ever see her supporting over diagnosis and health matters?no.
I saw her making it all about her every time. Slagging off cancer wards the same wards her new pals Saff and Ash stayed on. I saw her never supporting anyone unless is gained her something.

Every child that dies has the same devastating impact as the other. It is the most heartbreaking, world ending thing to happen to a parent. Seeing her with thousands of support, money to splurge and show off, seeing her hold firework displays, getting strangers to share their favourite pictures of j, lighting candles, making merchandise off a child who never could agree to any of the things even when he was here.... it's too far. But she's not thinking of others who are grieving. Of his dad who probably has no say in all of this. Of his family who have all now appeared in a off of smoke. Of the people giving their money to line her pockets so she can carry on the influencer life, having people kiss her arse because she gets off on that. And most importantly this isn't fair on j.

His whole life was laid bare, vomits, leaking patches, burnt skin, naked body, pain, distress, missed feeds and meds, being passed from carer to father, the ableism from his own mother.... and now even in death his life is still being paraded around like its a cinema showing that people have to buy a ticket for. This isn't a time to make profit and share swipe up links. A little boy has sadly passed and I am in complete shock that she has surpassed all my expectations. I honestly thought it would end. This will never end.
Well said!

• Heart

mrstakeaway

it sounds to me like he had a heart attack in the ambulance and his brain was starved of oxygen for too long but I would have thought in an ambulance with the right people he could had had cpr and pulled through? So maybe it was a magnitude of other things
We DONT know why they were putting him under and transferring him in the first place

Heretoread19

That’s the worst part, she’s not she’s a 3rd party seller, she gives teemill a percent and they do all the hard work and delivery’s ect and she does fuck all essentially.
So everyone saying they love the packaging and it has nothing to do with her!?

• Haha

cb81

I had no idea about the tube. I must have missed that. What a fucking shame

mrstakeaway

She already said she’s writing a book didn’t she? And her followers will buy it like the mugs they are

• Wow