Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

noobie123

Is she buying followers on the ‘brand’ Instagram account? I have just clicked a handful of accounts that follow and they all have names but no bio & private, all very similar. Does anyone know if they are fake accounts/ bought followers? Or am I barking up the wrong tree? Lol (sorry)

Reactions: 5

xxexposethemallxx

VIP Member
I think she’s disconnected to his grave also , which is sad , probably why she doesn’t want to go home. But like others have said she didn’t even make of fuss with him when it was Christmas etc. Kaytee is confusing , she can’t make her mind up

She genuinely annoys me . You would think leaving her poorly son who just come out of hospital a week before he died was bad enough but no . Hun has to leave and sun it up less than 12 weeks after his death . I’m sorry but how does she not see what a massive cunt she is !!!! Makes my blood boil the girl is Insane

comeonyouwelsh

Chatty Member
I’m not suggesting I disbelieve any of what you said but I don’t think your Twitter account could be 20 years old
[/QUOTI
I am 50 and twitter started in 2006, twitter was before before insetgemg etc, I was about 36 then and one of the generation of computers etc, Twitter started in 2006
I am 50 and twitter started in 2006, twitter was before before insetgemg etc, I was about 36 then and one of the generation of computers etc, Twitter started in 2006.
Twitter is years old, hun, twitter was around before IG and DM

• Haha

mrslh

She says he was like that before but he was not at all . She needs to be held accountable for the neglect she out that poor boy through instead she’s lapping it up abroad cashin in on his death makes me sick

CharlieX5

Can you imagine wearing one of those 398 t shirts and someone going ‘Hey, what’s your t shirt all about?’, and you saying ‘Oh it’s the exact age a boy I never met was when he died’.
They would look at you, rightly, like you were insane.
I shouldn't laugh but at this point I think I'd be sobbing for that poor but if I didn't.

I was trying to explain all of this to my partner who doesn't really do social media at all. Explaining it from the start and to an outsider of sorts just makes it all seem and feel 100 times worse 😔

Barkin Mad

Chatty Member
I’m sure she paid extra aswell on the motability merc to get it a different colour? Which is crazy if your apparently hard up and doing that literally just for show
I think she had to put a BIG down payment on the Mercedes on the mobility leasing site there’s hundreds of vehicles to choose from some require no upfront payment she’d already chose the Merc & all the extras before she was officially awarded the mobility part, I think at the beginning of this year she was asking about the mobility lease being terminated earlier or adaptations as she couldn’t fit his wheelchair in or his pushchair,

Abettermumma

I used to only stalk them I followed her when he was clearly dying (sue me) and now I’m just lurking because I wanted to know if she’d post what happened.

the fact she says she “cant” to me is odd for someone who shared so publicly so I do wonder if it’s not “I don’t feel I can” and more “yeah I’m not allowed to talk about it…”

mrslh

Don’t get me wrong I have photos too but these photos Are being used to open a merch shop it’s really wrong in my eyes they should not be on social media x

TicTacToc

Chatty Member
Did anyone else see inbetween her brand stories the other day, an advertisement for reusable sanitary towels?
Yes! And I noticed that she had just reposted somebody reviewing their T-shirt from three nine eight and it was the reusable sanitary towel person. It’s made me wonder how many people have actually bought kaytees merch and how much has been given away/exchanged for reviews.

• Wow
I shouldn't laugh but at this point I think I'd be sobbing for that poor but if I didn't.

I was trying to explain all of this to my partner who doesn't really do social media at all. Explaining it from the start and to an outsider of sorts just makes it all seem and feel 100 times worse 😔
I wasn’t even trying to be funny, it’s just grim isn’t it.

Black humour I guess. That poor, poor boy.

• Heart

EllaEm87

VIP Member
She’s
She’s losing followers in dribs n drabs. Didnt she say yesterday or the day before she will no longer be using thenursemum account really, and will be using 398 “for the forseeable future” or something along them lines.
She’s probably said that so people will go over and follow the 398 account to boost its numbers.

Giftinghell

Chatty Member
But because it’s been a bit longer it’s okay for people to comment on Ash and Saf and their behaviours?
That thread is being a bit gentler than a couple of comments here IMO

I can see why some people will find this thread & some of the comments in it in bad taste, it’s obviously a very sensitive subject. I can only speak for myself here, but I don’t feel like I know anywhere near enough about the situation to feel comfortable making any sort of comment on Jaxon’s care or his death, or what caused it.

The thing that doesn’t sit right with me is that she seems to be trying to monetise her grief process. Totally understand that she’ll need to find an alternative way of earning a living now, other than ‘InstaMum’. Do you really need to bring out ‘merch’ associated to the death of your child though? Or film graveside parties with fireworks for IGTV? Instagram really has hit a new low if graveside ‘content’ is now a thing. I find it bizarre, and a bit sick if I’m brutally honest. If she wants to set up a small business rather than going back into nursing fair enough, but why does it need to be Jaxon themed? The cynic in me suspects it’s because she know’s it will bring more money in, because people will buy stuff out of sympathy for her. She’s already laying it on really thick with her followers about the shop being all that’s keeping her going & how it’s all to keep his memory alive.
I do find the merch strange, because that’s what it is currently…not a shop, it’s literally Jaxon merchandise