Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spyglass

Didn't she say that she had booked the holiday to the Maldives for her and j ??I am pretty sure she mentioned this when he passed and that all the amazing things she had planned like the trip to the Maldives wouldn't be with him.
She'll still be off with one of the insta hunz so she can use that holiday to draw in the sympathy.
I had to go for j bullshit. I have to travel the world for j. Don't worry I've packed my praha plastic flip flops guyz! Where's the js trainer merch on this holiday.
People grieve in many different ways but this is getting rather confusing now. Totally understand not liking being at home on her own... but not very many other grieving families can afford to go off to Cornwall then to Morrocco to get away. They've to stay put and deal with their grief. The house is still going to be there when she eventually gets home. All that will still be waiting for her she cannot keep jetting off everywhere.
Whose looking after the poor kittens?
Where does she find these friends that can randomly surprise her with trips to Morocco?
And who the hell believes a trip to Cornwall was planned for j.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Sendparent

Chatty Member
Exactly this! I mean if he wasn’t peg fed (sorry if that’s not the right wording), she’d be cooking and making meals for him anyway so why not do the blended diet if it helped him. I cook 3 different meals every bloody evening because the kids don’t eat the same (one veggie). Did she have him and then not expect to feed him?!
She started giving out her UberEat code so she was living off free takeaways for herself and cooking for J was a hassle when she could get free premade feeds off the NHS. She could then use his deliveries of feeds and meds for content to moan he had too much stuff being delivered and she would need a bigger house.

• Wow
  • Sad

Grace's Secret

Exactly this!!! This really stuck in my throat last year when she said he didn’t understand Christmas so wasn’t going to bother. Almost all children react to the stimulation that lights, smell and touch can bring. Christmas is a fantastic time for that and she didn’t even put a tree up. Yet she’s decorated a grave for him more than she would do anything when he was alive. She’s giving herself more grand displays in his death than she did for him during his life.
Yeah that was the year she "forgot" to order him presents so he only got one. A soft tellytubby. She always justified going to fancy hotels, spas, holidays to unsuitable places, fancy restaurants as - "I have to make all our memories now".
But when it came to the first Christmas he was old enough and well enough to enjoy, she forgot. Then had cheek to ask people to vote her for Mum of the Year!

• Sad

AreYouJoking?

Ahhhhh hii again everyone 🥳🥳 I’ve bloody missed this thread I thought it would never be reopened. Kathleen keeps going on about jaxons colours, is anyone else confused by this? He was never in bright coloured clothes!!
The colours are for the ‘brand’ for the SHOP. It’s only since his passing that she’s needed some kind of gimmick. The colours of the rainbow heart emoji’s appeared on her posts/stories pretty quickly and then her tote bag (yes a tote bag. She of the Louis Vuitton previously just hung on a hospital coat peg or always in the background of a post) just ‘accidentally’ appeared centre stage in her Cornwall and clouds posts (I’ve not seen a single face in any of the images she’s shown with apparent faces on btw 🤦🏻‍♀️). Ah yes Cornwall. The family holiday she would NEVER of gone on if he were here. It didn’t fit the narrative. A caravan with all the family who were so absent previously???. The mum who only had time for her sister? And where are the cats?.
While she’s been in Morocco no flashy designer clothes are shown because she doesn’t want the new following too see her true colours. (Image from her friends stories of the Prada sandals).

Also why so may recycled videos of how well he was doing and how communicative he was when all she ever did was mock him and lie about his abilities?. Anyone else see she also wants to right a book?.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

mrstakeaway

She was told by his cardiologist at GOSH to under no certain terms do it. The feeding school also advised that he wasn't stable enough to actually attend the physical school which was her first plan but they'd do an online plan but they also didn't recommend it but naturally they pushed for it cause they wanted the ££££. Kaytee didn't listen to any of the advice she was told she just went ahead and did it and documented it for us all to see, you could see J deteriorating by the second.

Also, she wasn't actually really trying him with anything that had substantial nutritional value. As previous posters have said it was chocolate cakes and frazzles. For a time he was on a blended diet thru his PEG which you could actually see him tolerate and he was gaining some weight & making process but all K could do was complain how it was so time consuming prepping the blended meals, cooking the blended meals & flushing with pepper mint tea. Again, this treatment plan that was somewhat working for J was too much of an inconvenience for her, that's when she began looking into the feeding school.
She got a very expensive blender from a charity so that she would blend him some good food up BUT then she couldn’t be arsed so put him back on nhs milk and used the blender to make smoothie recipes and share them with her insta fam 😒

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

AreYouJoking?

One of the biggest problems is the ableism attached to her and her followers.
She asks for money and they give it. She asks for it because of the fact her son was disabled and then the fact he died. Her followers give her money because they feel she deserves it for having a disabled child, for being single and they don’t care how she spends it. Even when it was fraudulently raised. Once for a chair and again for a funeral or was it for solicitors fees because I’m not entirely sure ???????
The only reason she is a blue tick is because of her cash cow.

• Heart

mrstakeaway

oh I’ve just sobbed over that video 😭
my heart breaks for J, that even in his last moments have been shared as an advert to millions of people on TIKTOK so she can get money.
her last moments with her baby and she can just share then like that. I just don’t understand.
I wish somebody anybody had stepped in when he tube was leaking and said right he’s not leaving Hosptial until it’s fixed.
how could she take him home :(

• Sad
  • Wow

Sendparent

Chatty Member
Don't forget the subtle "she's just paid £7k" to pay for whatever it was.
I thought that was disgusting to mention. It sounded like 'J died yesterday and I've just forked out 7k to fight for his Keiras so I dont have to look after him and I've wasted my money so can people donate so I can recoupe the money lost'. She had thousands already donated to her, she didn't need the public to refund her. He did not need Keiras, she shouldn't have gone to a solicitor never mind pay £7k to fight for other people to look after him, his needs were not immense and did not meet the criteria.

AreYouJoking?

So many times in the last 2 years we watched as his weight plummeted and then he’d be admitted for an unrelated reason but within DAYS his face would be fuller, his cheeks filled out and his eyes less sunken. He would start to look his age rather than the picture of illness and regression she loved to portray. The longer the admission the healthier he would get. She would often leave with a new feeding plan but again within days she’d tweak it to her needs. She’d say it was because of his vomiting which again was never recorded or witnessed during his hospital stays.

Roxytoxin

Sorry but all the people whose stories she is sharing who have bought things are all nutters. Donate directly to a charity yes, but not the Kaytee charity. 😡

ScrambledBegs

Chatty Member
Never really focused on what I wear...sure Kathy that's why you did River Island collabs, bought boxes of zara clothes, did loads of stories showing off your 🐫 hoof and wear £700 trainers...but sure you don't care what you wear 🙄View attachment 756017
Just had a flash back to when she was showing off her camel toe in a loungewear haul 🙈🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
She’s vile , why lie
Imagine if she told her truths! It would be a real life horror story.
Her pics in luxury hotels probably isn’t rolling her the cash in so she’ll be back crying at Js resting place before we know it for some sympathy engagement. Giving a sob story about her hardships/difficulty with getting a mortgage despite her impossible 999 credit score.
I can’t get my head around her being away for so long tbh. For someone who apparently only got up and dressed to go to the cemetery, she’s coped pretty well being thousands of miles away.

Grace's Secret

Did the nurses or doctors ever pull her up on starving him??
They must have as he was admitted really underweight. Lost over 1kg I think which for him being only 8-9 kg a lot. She was always complaining about them. Posting that as a brilliant nurse herself ( for all of 5 weeks) it was worse to see how uncaring and unprofessional they were. I bet they all dreaded her but worried about him so much.
The feeding school always bothered me too as all the food she gave him so high in salt. Frazzles, chips, nandos, cake. He was constantly at risk of dehydration so why such salt laden foods. Why no fruit. Veg. Protein. Anything normal?

mrstakeaway

I didn’t mean to offend and I really hope I ain’t I lost my baby also and it’s absolutely normal to take pictures for memories . But she put them all over her social media account whilst showing her new shop selling merch of her dead son . I personally don’t think photos like that should be used in that way especially in the way she used them to pull heartstrings so people will buy merch . Even today she’s sharing feedback to get more people buying but she genuinely does not even see an issue with what she is doing .
Nobody on here would begrudge taking photos for memories and family but what we are all DISGUSTED at is the fact she shared that personal moment on aTiktok not to keep Js memory alive but to get that shock factor into people liking her shit and looking at her website

longtimelurker86

VIP Member
I'm so glad others have said this - the fireworks IMO were a bit OTT and the graveside as a general is a bit............ "tacky". I certainly wouldn't be happy seeing it if i was visiting that's for sure. That being said, i do think the grave should be decorated as after all he is a child but i just think they've gone way too far. Why doesn't she create something in her own garden to enjoy all the time?

MamaD

VIP Member
Some receipts from the Blended diet days. She went from raving about how better it was doing a blended diet throwing shade on other parents who didn't to then saying it was too much work for her. Evidently nobody told Kathleen when she fell pregnant that you have to cook for your child. She said she did it for a year but I'm sure it wasnt that long before she quit.
Exactly this! I mean if he wasn’t peg fed (sorry if that’s not the right wording), she’d be cooking and making meals for him anyway so why not do the blended diet if it helped him. I cook 3 different meals every bloody evening because the kids don’t eat the same (one veggie). Did she have him and then not expect to feed him?!