Thenursemum #6 GP, it’s me, it’s Kathy, On the phone again... So many vooooooooooms

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why when he’s on a feed does she put the tube like that? Instead of out the bottom off his top?
It really pisses me off and makes my stomach turn at the thought ofthe Poor little lambs skin being pulled and stretched. She’s either thick as pig shitand doesn’t realise connection between his Micky button being stretched and leakage or she full realises, couldn’t give a tit because it’s helping her financial and attention needs.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Why when he’s on a feed does she put the tube like that? Instead of out the bottom off his top?
So it will pull on his gastrostomy site, make it sore so she can try score high on the skin section of continuing care.
That and he then 'looks disabled' to pull in the sympathy. Which brings in the cash and feeds her ego.
Harsh but probably true 😅

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I sometimes wonder if all the panic and fear when he was young and everything was so unknown has been so ingrained her now, and as a parent she is actually fearful of having a healthy child/not completely reliant.

Reactions: 8
I have followed her since the very beginning so have seen her morphe into this fake orange,wannabe famous insta hun.It’s not pretty its not inspiring it’s bleeping heartbreaking.She laughs at his incredible achievements,he is communicating and talking about binoculars and looking through them! And she laughs.Babygirl please please start being kinder with your words and actions towards your son.
I don’t know how social services operate but she looks like they need to intervene!

Reactions: 15
Lips are looking like they’ve had some injections...
So it will pull on his gastrostomy site, make it sore so she can try score high on the skin section of continuing care.
That and he then 'looks disabled' to pull in the sympathy. Which brings in the cash and feeds her ego.
Am I right in thinking it should be disconnected whilst not in use?

Reactions: 4
Am I right in thinking it should be disconnected whilst not in use?
You are correct :)
He has a button so the tube can be disconnected. You are told to do this after use so it does pull on his site making it sore... making the hole bigger causing leakage....
To not encourage little hands grabbing it and playing with it...
All the things he does and she complains about basically 😅
She forgets that there are other parents who know about gastrostomy care. She is lazy and I believe encourages that feeding site to be bad so she has content for the gram (with him doing so well) and to try keep carers. That and he has a tube coming out of him so it brings in the 'sympathy'.

• Sad
100% with out all her hyped up J Heath drama, she’s literally got .. ads and her posing in the mirrror.
Kathleen if your reading this can we get more cat content they’re much nicer to look at than your orange self 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Exactly if it was placed where it should be, at the bottom of his top you wouldn’t be able to see it! And we all need to see how much care he needs

Reactions: 5
He is 4 in August, apparently he vomits up to 50 times a day. She has now taken him to the dentist for the first time. I wonder if shes taken him because she wanted to or if it's been raised as a concern that hes never been and shes been told to take him.

Reactions: 11
Your support to go the dentist when child gets teeth I work along side social services they recommend you sign your child up to a dentist from birth and start taking them for check ups once they have teeth my son is two now and hes had 4 appointments he was also in alder hey since birth and had multiple problems but unlike her I dont need carers , she is so lucky that hes doing so well yet all she does is moan such a shame for him having her as his mother

Reactions: 10
Your support to go the dentist when child gets teeth I work along side social services they recommend you sign your child up to a dentist from birth and start taking them for check ups once they have teeth my son is two now and hes had 4 appointments he was also in alder hey since birth and had multiple problems but unlike her I dont need carers , she is so lucky that hes doing so well yet all she does is moan such a shame for him having her as his mother
They go over everything when they do social care assessments or child in need meetings so I wondered if a concern had been raised that he had never been for a dental checkup and that's why she has taken him, like they tell parents to take their child for jabs if any have been missed. They recommend taking children after the first tooth has appeared dont they. Theres even more reason to take your child if they have reflux and oral aversion. Her own teeth are priority as she will travel to london for them and film a vlog about her treatment. Pretty much the same old Kathleen thinking about herself before her son.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I swear she either showed off / got gifted tubie tops? I guess the ones she had then are too small now but considering how many other clothes she buys, you'd think she'd buy more (or even blag a load of free ones to promote).

Reactions: 1
I swear she either showed off / got gifted tubie tops? I guess the ones she had then are too small now but considering how many other clothes she buys, you'd think she'd buy more (or even blag a load of free ones to promote).
Excuse my really clumsy language here, but she doesn't like anything disability related unless it suits her. The wheelchair that is great for J is an inconvenience to her. Accessible clothing isn't a zara haul. Or going to get her free clothes etc. She uses J to gain for herself

• Sad
What.the.hell.is.that.voice. I hate watching people’s #ads anyway as I think they come across quite false but Jesus she is terrible at them.

Reactions: 4
I hate that the #AD post celebrating J’s Superhero status (which let’s be honest, HE is) has a massive picture of her on the second slide. She’s no hero

Reactions: 5
Sad how she uses her son to make money disgusting behaviour only time she seems to have him.is when she needs him for ads

Reactions: 3
It's nauseous to use j and his disability for an AD. He's not a performing monkey, he looks uncomfortable with that monstrous mask on his face. He doesn't understand what it is and why he's wearing it. Pulling out the walker for maximum disability points, she really is disgusting. I actually find it distressing that she makes him perform for an AD. It's not like he understands that he's performing and earning money for mummys extensions and nails. The level of exploitation is incredible, yet people congratulating her. Sickening.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
It’s the way she begs for interaction that gets me. There’s a lot of other Instagram begs that need the likes, shares and saves but rarely do you see them actually ASK for it from people. She knows full well it’s J people are following for and knows it is her only way of engagement. It really is the most manipulative thing I have ever seen of anyone on social media. “If you like my child in a mask DONT DM ME COS I DONT CARE then here’s the post to like it” in other words “like this photo so my engagement goes up so I can earn more money for my nails / lashes / extensions / trainers / hot tub”. Disgusting.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.