Thenursemum #6 GP, it’s me, it’s Kathy, On the phone again... So many vooooooooooms

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even with your fake hair in .. we know it still you Kathleen 👀 whodis 🤣🤣

What pisses me off. She goes on like she NEEDS Keira’s has no time to herself and YET! Shits been open a WEEK a girls got her hair did her nails did her eye brows did bleeping fake tan did and been to the gym.
I haven’t had time to paint my toe nails myself 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 27
The chav levels are through the sunroof in that pic....

I know restrictions have eased but a lot of the more medically vulnerable are waiting and watching before dashing to the salon and shops whereas Kathleen seems to be winning the race for the most contact with others on social media.
It’s almost like that pre-pandemic mum shaming post she made saying if working parents send their kids to childcare when they have a runny nose they’re basically murdering her kid was all bollocks

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Got time for crappy hair extensions but can't find the time for Js care or meds. duck off Kathleen

Reactions: 21
Even with your fake hair in .. we know it still you Kathleen 👀 whodis 🤣🤣

What pisses me off. She goes on like she NEEDS Keira’s has no time to herself and YET! Shits been open a WEEK a girls got her hair did her nails did her eye brows did bleeping fake tan did and been to the gym.
I haven’t had time to paint my toe nails myself 🤣
Moaning about having to pay back her benefit overpayments because she’s earning too much but can afford all this??? Totally relatable- NOT!!!
And all her huns say she deserves a treat- there’s a grand there easily.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Saw her new hair and was just like “Oh Kathleen honey no no no”. Such a woman, she looks awful. But then again, her fake exterior matches her fake attitude, fake (former) nursing job and fake name now

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It amazes me how thick/forgetful some people are. How can her followers not see that J is only ‘leaking’ ‘starving’ ‘vomiting’ or in any type of danger when he’s with her? Blows my mind that she can openly say she forgets his meds and FOOD and people are like omg that’s okay hun you must be so tired 😴 WTF?! If I told someone that, my kids would be taken away surely??!

Reactions: 17
Change of subject here, but did she ever reveal the vlog she was doing on her teeth? She had all her appointment in feb & whilst watching her stories I don’t see no difference in her teeth? And as far as I’m aware I don’t think she’s mentioned anything about them since.

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand. She complains her kid has her up all night, but ships him off to school all day and gets her hair and face and nails and everything done?
I’d like to spend all day preening myself when my children wake me up. But I can’t, they’re home with me 😂
In the last 24 hours I’ve seen her go to the gym, go to a salon, and take a bath, that’s like a months worth of self care for most parents.
She has more time than any other single parent, or even partnered parent I know. There would be nothing stopping her being a nurse ANYWHERE on a part time basis, short shifts. But heaven forbid she doesn’t have the time for herself?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Was only last year she was saying how worried she was about covid and how her son is vulnerable ....
Soon as restrictions ease she's off out to pub... with her vulnerable son, getting herself pampered and preened, prancing around thinking she's off only way is Nottz and probably getting that weave gifted. Doesn't seem to match her own hair colour.
She's chucked some of js clothes in the wash and waved him goodbye on school transport, probably chucked him the ipad as soon as he gets home and that's her parenting done for the week.
Whilst there's others in the sen community terrified to go out to shops hairdressers, nail bars... let alone pubs... AND they don't have the time or money to do that.
Lips look like they've been injected. Bruised and puffy. She's spent how much on new clothes for them both, the hideous pj's alone were over the top.
Shes not hiding this very well is she. Usually when there's a purchase in the past, there's then been a hospital admission. Everytime there's been any controversy there's been a hospital stay so people forget the latest designer item or holiday. She's now openly showing off even more than she did because she thinks she's untouchable. Kathy in the hood, single mother of in her head severely disabled child.
I feel sorry for you kath. Not because your a 'struggling single mum of a disabled boy' but because you don't seem to have that motherly bond that others have with their children. You are led by a materialistic lifestyle, that seems to me quite lonely. I think your an extremely unhappy woman who wishes her son wasn't disabled. Who will do everything you can to leave him with others so you can enjoy yourself. To indulge in your self importance and huge ego.

I feel sorry for you because that little boy is amazing and you won't be there to see his firsts. You don't get to feel this out of the world achievement when your child does something you have taught them. Not school. Not his dad. Not his carers. Not therpists. You.

I'd say you want to feel lucky your child can communicate, can play, can move around, can be very independent.... but then I am the lucky one for not having those things but love and cherish my child without the things your son has.... because I love my disabled child. I love his personality, the way he looks at me with a love no words need. I love I am the one who has been there at firsts, who gets up in the night, who changes clothes without the need to take a picture of my washing machine. Who takes my child to school. Does his cares how they should be and I love that I advocate in the correct way.
I do feel so sorry for you kath. I mean you can't even love your real name ,you've to fake that along with your lifestyle and love of your child.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I read these threads with interest but people say things so much more eloquently than I ever could. I just wanted to say that he is just the most adorable little man and she is so lucky. It sickens me that she sees him as such a chore and is always finding ways to discourage his potential and learning all for carers and to essentially not parent as much as humanly possible. Those stories this morning of him waiting for his bus really melted my heart. He really is such a bright little thing and she should be counting her blessings every day that he has come this far considering his crappy start in life. I truly hope that this insta act isn’t as true to life as it seems and she gives him her all (when she does actually see him 🙃) because that little boy is so worthy of all the love in the world. Makes me so upset to think he gets anything less from his own mother.

Reactions: 20
The thing is.. I think kath does love J. She loves the pay packet she gets from him, without him she wouldn’t have the council house, benefits, Mercedes, blah blah

she would actually have to work and we all know kath can’t do that

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.