Thenursemum #6 GP, it’s me, it’s Kathy, On the phone again... So many vooooooooooms

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going on about medication again , he is not as sick as she makes out he is he might have medication so many times a day but the medication he is on is nothing bad also she says hes constantly sick she posted before he has medication for reflux if shes a nurse she would already know reflux causes sickness and nausea I administer medication daily for patients and the medication he is on is just for reflux and tummy troubles I dont understand why she is trying to make out hes a seriously poorly child it also takes two minutes to give medication it's not a hard job
My child is on 13 doses of meds per day (11 different meds) I would not class them as seriously ill. They have several different conditions but they aren’t seriously ill. We have to tube feed as well.

Reactions: 6
I only re watched the story as I was in disbelief that she was actually sticking to a care plan whilst she was out, wishful thinking though.
Exactly why I did it 😂 I thought no way has she come prepared and bought his meds. But no, of course she hadn’t.

Reactions: 2
I’ve followed dear Kathe for quite a while, embarrassed to admit I’ve donated previously also but my attitude towards her changed last year when she spent so much time moaning, playing the victim but in the next minute was bouncing around London, behaving like a chav and rarely with J.
Anyway, came here to say.. whilst I wholeheartedly can understand being a parent to a medically complex child is probably much harder than a well child I feel like it’s a boyfriend she wants, not really caters. It’s like she uses all this funding, schooling, carers so she can go for lunches, dates out, sleep through the night, gym.. this isn’t what carers is for. My husband watches the kids if I want to go for lunch with my friends, or I nudge him and make him get up if I’m really tired on the weekends, I feel like it’s really just the territory of being a single mum but Kaff seems to think that’s what carers are for. She’s very entitled and I do not understand how she can spend the money she does on her terrible clothes

Reactions: 18
View attachment 534579

Right so J has his splints on today and his shoes dont look anywhere near as big as those brown ones 😐
Also why does she think it's ok to add in other peoples children on her Instagram I have a feeling this girl ( I've scribbled out ) is not someone she knows
Sure now its mentioned we will get a story saying it is
No splints with those over sized shoes eyyy.
Those two different carpets make me irrationally annoyed.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve followed dear Kathe for quite a while, embarrassed to admit I’ve donated previously also but my attitude towards her changed last year when she spent so much time moaning, playing the victim but in the next minute was bouncing around London, behaving like a chav and rarely with J.
Anyway, came here to say.. whilst I wholeheartedly can understand being a parent to a medically complex child is probably much harder than a well child I feel like it’s a boyfriend she wants, not really caters. It’s like she uses all this funding, schooling, carers so she can go for lunches, dates out, sleep through the night, gym.. this isn’t what carers is for. My husband watches the kids if I want to go for lunch with my friends, or I nudge him and make him get up if I’m really tired on the weekends, I feel like it’s really just the territory of being a single mum but Kaff seems to think that’s what carers are for. She’s very entitled and I do not understand how she can spend the money she does on her terrible clothes
Don’t be embarrassed @loopylou10

A lot of kind hearted people donated and have been taken in; slowly they are working out that her whole account does not add up.

Kath has the inability to “read the room” which is typical narcissistic behaviour. Also typical to this trait is being SO self absorbed that it probably doesn’t dawn on her that she is either as high as a kite or down in the depths of depression but can manage to provide a tiktok?!

She is a classic “show off” that it doesn’t correlate when you are doing your “pity me” stories and lack of fund stories you technically, shouldn’t brag about your debt being paid off, moaning about having to pay back HMRC, photographing yourself in the tax payer funded, useless for her son’s wheelchair, car with your foot up on the seat so you can show off your fugly £600 trainers 🤷🏼‍♀️

When Kath says she is busy and doesn’t have time, that is because she is studying up on the latest con for Instagram or carefully watching those she admires to try and do a “poundshop” version.

Your are again right; Kath wants a boyfriend, a rich one, to make her life better. Unless your name is Cinderella, those fairy tales rarely exist!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
“Just received a little surprise” like duck a surprise somebody had to email over your address! 🙄

Also sorry bodyshop it’s not orange enough for our chavvy kath
I’m gutted that Body Shop have given Kaffleen some freebies, I love them normally but that’s poor judgement on their part

Reactions: 14
Insensitive to her sen following. Being able to work has nothing to do with whether you're a grateful person, shes a prime example of that as shes not grateful for anything but gets companies stupid enough to pay her. Being grateful does not manifest work and health. Things like that could trigger someone who are feeling at rock bottom with their childs health and work situation. She has parents who's children are terminal following her and plenty of people who can not work due to caring. She should be more responsible. If she thinks being grateful is all that's needed to be able to work and be alive she should stop begging people to swipe up, like and share her things and she should stop appealing carers because thinking grateful thoughts should be enough to keep J healthy and the work coming in.

Ok Kathleen we get it you have washing ! We don’t need to see it. Honestly she needs to acknowledge she’s his mother !!! We all have stuff like this to do on the daily!
I would love to just have that amount to do every day. It's funny how she has been out and about all of last week with J but he never looked like his clothes were soaking wet nor did she mention doing lots of washing. Now hes back at school hes leaking everywhere? She was showing him wearing the same outfit all day but it was always dry. Why wasnt he having multiple outfit changes on any of the days out she took him on, it all seems fishy, I wonder how many outfit changes due to leaks he had the week before when his dad had him.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Hmm funny how she don’t post stories about his peg leaking everywhere why she out for her pub lunch or picnic with friends or on the h&m clothes she was affing

Reactions: 17
Insensitive to her sen following. Being able to work has nothing to do with whether you're a grateful person, shes a prime example of that as shes not grateful for anything but gets companies stupid enough to pay her. Being grateful does not manifest work and health. Things like that could trigger someone who are feeling at rock bottom with their childs health and work situation. She has parents who's children are terminal following her and plenty of people who can not work due to caring. She should be more responsible. If she thinks being grateful is all that's needed to be able to work and be alive she should stop begging people to swipe up, like and share her things and she should stop appealing carers because thinking grateful thoughts should be enough to keep J healthy and the work coming in.

I would love to just have that amount to do every day. It's funny how she has been out and about all of last week with J but he never looked like his clothes were soaking wet nor did she mention doing lots of washing. Now hes back at school hes leaking everywhere? She was showing him wearing the same outfit all day but it was always dry. Why wasnt he having multiple outfit changes on any of the days out she took him on, it all seems fishy, I wonder how many outfit changes due to leaks he had the week before when his dad had him.
I’m thinking she leaves him in sopping wet clothes all day and that will be another reason he is so sore

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Can I just say the body shop owner didn't send it her I know loads of girls who sell body shop products from home not in store and they often donate to the lost causes I.e Kathleen 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.